Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU - 21/05/2013...all secrets revealed

madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone...i am late i know...& i will apologize in advance for d upcoming short update...plzzz bear with me...

so episode starts with anushka shouting her lungs off about understanding bulbul. anika overhears it & questions her mom who in a spate of anger spills d truth dat she used anika for her revenge. anika is very sad and says dat bulbul never crossed her limits out of love for her family & vihaan will always love bulbul. mona enters and blames anushka for trying to trap rano and informs her dat rohan has been caught...anushka rants off how she accidentally killed pradeep and dis shocks anika whum she had said dat pradeep committed suicide. mona lectures on mother's duty...

anika is very angry and attempts suicide and is rushed to d hospital...anushka shouts at mona's family for being responsible for anika's condition. bulbul prays for anika & anushka warns vihaan dat she will drag him to court. anika regains consciousness and anushka mona go to meet her...but anika extends her hand towards mona...

bulbul tells vihaan dat she cant b responsible for someone's tears and life so she is leaving & will never meet vihaan again...rano prays dat her mistake should not effect bulbul's life...

precap: anushka is taken away by d cops but mona stops dem...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Madhu!!

It looks as if they have rushed for this confrontation but never mind as it is bend to end at last 😔
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@madhu thanx 4 the update. i've mixed feelings 4 2days epi. its also gud 😊but 2day i disliked anu's rant more than mona's talks tho i also didn't like mona's rant abt pradeep still wid her if anu'dn't killed him!!🤢
and i also didn't like vihaan putting all blame on anu. oh don't think i m pitying or sympathising wid anu but anika is also responsible 4 bcuming wat shes now. if u r always helpful & gud then why anika always got irritated wen vihaan did sumthing extra-ordinary 4 her wen they were going  2 marry??and she was not instigated by anu  v. much like anu did wid rano!! and why did she agree 2 marry vihaan by blackmailing wen she knew that it was all her fault & now vihaan doesn't luv her??
and i don't want bulbul 2 go away from vihaan just bcoz anika has bcum gud. after all anika married vihaan forcefully & vihaan won't b able 2 luv anika eevn if she has bcum gud so why she wants  both anika & vihaan 2 get stick up in love less marriage bcoz heres no scope of luv from vihaan's ide.i understand BB's sentiments not  2 find her happiness on oders sorrow but her going away is not that much logical or rite!!
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks madhu for the WU.  Glad truth is out about anushka.

precap.   mona being mahaan will forgive anu and let her go.

I do wish anu gets punished, after all she has killed two men so far (shaurya and pradeep).   

if this happened in CID, it would be phansi ki saza 
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update, Madhu... 🤗
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
glad tht i missed the episode. Will watch the last one. Can't jhelofy MOna maata's mahanata😆 Thanks for the update😊Edited by sunny8410M - 10 years ago