Balika Vadhu

JaGan..FF..Forever yours...Updated Part15 page32

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys,I tried something for the first time.Plz,pardon me,if its not good.But now a days I am very much flying in JaGan dreamland.So tried to build a scene between our jagan.Also want to mention sometimes I couldn't find the exact words to express what I actually want to say,so plz consider the mistakes.

Part ~ 1

It is a night scene when girl's family came to meet jagya...

Jagya: Ganga,may I come in?

Ganga:Dactarsaa,please come,there is no need to ask?

Jagya:How is mannu?

Ganga:He is fine.

Jagya: And you?

Ganga:I am absolutely fine. Why you are asking this,dactarsa?

Jagya:I am asking this because looking at you it doesn't seem that you are absolutely fine.Were you crying?

Ganga:What!!No,no,dactarsa.Why will I cry?I was not at all crying.

Jagya:From when you started lying,Ganga?You never lie,you don't even beat around the bush while talking,you are so straightforward,remember?

Ganga: I am not lying.And I can never lie to you.After all you are the only person to whom I can say whatever I want.Why will I lie to you?Actually from morning I am feeling sad,but problem is I don't know the reason.Its so frustating when you are sad and you don't know why you are feeling sad.I don't know whats wrong with me.I think I am going mad.

Jagya:Ok,ok,relax.It happens.You are stressed.You have to handle so many works and today it was more because of the visit of the girl's family.I think thats the reason you are feeling stressed and so you are sad.

Ganga:If you are saying then its definitely the reason.

Jagya:Ok,then rest.I am going.Bye,mannu.(Pulling mannu's cheeks).

When jagya turned to leave Ganga calls-

Ganga:Dactarsa..

Jagya:Ha..

Ganga: If you don't mind and if you have time then plz sit for some more time.

Jagya:Ofcourse.I would love to,I thought you need rest so I was going.

For some reason Ganga feels happy,but she is embarrassed because she never imagined that she will be so desperate to talk to Dactarsa and even dare to ask him to stay some more time...

Jagya:You know Ganga I love talking to you,thanks for asking to stay a little more time.

Ganga smiles,she knows dactarsa is trying to remove her embarrassment...

Jagya is happy because he was noticing Ganga from morning,she was looking sad and it was the first time from morning till night Ganga smiled.

Ganga: How was the girl,dactarsaa.Do you liked her?

Jagya:Who I am to like a girl,Ganga.If she likes me after knowing all the details about me then it will be a big favour.

Ganga: Why are you saying this,its wrong.

Jagya: Then what should I say,tell me.After destroying two lives,after insulting my family I don't think I have any rights to like a girl or choosing a girl for me.And then I am so hardly trying to forget anandi's memories, but its difficult.And gauri!I have asked forgiveness but don't know whether she will be able to forgive me or not.I am so ashamed of myself.Can't see eye to eye with anandi or even bapusa,ma aur dadisa.My life has become a punishment.I couldn't do anything for them but still they love me so much.Aur anandi she also forgave me.I want to be a good human being,am trying,don't know whether it is possible or not.

Ganga:You are a good person.Ask me,I can tell you how good you are.

Jagya:No Ganga.

Ganga:Yes you are.You have changed to a better person.Sabki baski baat nehin hoti ye.Not everybody can change to a better person,most of them can't even realize that they are wrong.Look at ratan singh,he has done sins but will never accept and can never change.And gauri,I haven't see her or don't know her but after listening from all of you I am sure she was wrong.And today I am more sure because even after asking forgiveness from her she didn't bother to contact you.There are persons who are bad.You are not bad!

Jagya:Look at the irony ganga,because of my bad deeds you have to compare me with ratan singh.

Ganga:You are getting it all wrong.I didn't mean what you are saying.

Jagya:Abhi bhi tumhe agar lagta hai ke mein achcha insaan hoon,then you are wrong.I have to go a long way ganga.Don't know whether I can be happy ever.Main apne apse bhi nazar nehi mila pata hoon.You are good so you think I am also good.Anyways, raat bohot ho gayi hai,its time to sleep.Goodnight,Ganga.

Ganga:Dactarsa..listen to me.

Jagya:Ab nehin ganga,aur nehin.

Jagya was so ashamed of himself that he felt like dying.He at once got out of ganga's room.

Ganga started crying.Because dactarsa was hurt.Ganga was fighting with herself...

Ganga:No,you don't know anything about yourself,dactarsa.How can you feel so inferior.How can you curse yourself.You can't,you should not.I never meant to hurt you.I know how you are.

She was crying hard.She was dying to console jagya,to make him understand he is not that bad.He is a human being.Mistake happens.Point is he understood his mistakes.But how can she console him,she has no right and it will be wrong to meet and talk to dactarsa at this hour.She can't.

Ganga:I wish I could do something for him.It has become so painful to see dactarsa in pain.But wait a minute,why am I feeling so bad!Why I am crying like someone is dead!Am I going mad!No no dactarsa said I am stressed and he is never wrong.He can never be wrong.I need to do something.Don't know what should I do,but will definitely make him understand that what he is thinking about himself is all wrong.

Ganga couldn't sleep because she knew dactarsa is sad.But its weird that she is unable to sleep thinking about dactarsa.Is she actually alright,is everything alright around her or she is feeling something different.Something different,ummm,what can that be...

INDEX Forever yours Click to get all the link of all the parts.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it 🥱waiting for the next part.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arey wah!! nice one  😛Edited by vidya0000 - 10 years ago
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice. You understand bothe of characters very well it felt like m realy watching a scene from BV. Pls write more.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifull FF Shanky after so many days got on FF on JaGan thanku so much. 😃Pls continew writing.
Libra123 thumbnail
Shanky,.. Enjoyed reading it, please continue your writing !
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it 😃please continue writing Shanky🤗
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vidya0000

Arey wah!! nice one  😛

where are you lost these days 😲
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good one Shanky loved reading it 👏
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear! awww nice start!

i jus wish CVs speed up Jagan track! I'm jus loving these two n mannu  more n moreee wid each passing day!!
cont soon plz

cheers,
Priya