Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@shanky ur FF is so gud!! keep on writing such gud pieces!!👏⭐️

@vidya welcum back!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shanky very nice start yaar.. pls continue..
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Part ~ 2

Ganga was unable to sleep thinking how Dactarsaa is feeling right now.She knew that Dactarsaa is regretting because of his past mistakes but she didn't knew he thinks worse about himself.He has no confidence left in him.He is depressed.

Jagya was sitting on his bed and was thinking what he has done with his life.How will he manage to sort out his life.Whether he deserves to live a happy life or not.Does he has any right!What if he could have erased all the mistakes he has done.What if he would not be the reason of destroying two lives.What if he would be a good human being...That moment Ganga's words came to his mind...You are not a bad person dactarsa,you are a good human being...No I am not,Ganga.You don'tt know anything about me,Jagya said to himself.

Ganga was feeling restless,she needs to talk to Dactarsa.But its not the right time to meet him and talk to him.But I need to talk otherwise I will become mad,I need to tell him that all he is thinking about himself is wrong.Should she try to talk to him,she want to see how dactarsa is,is he ok or not.

Ganga:I will not talk to him,will not meet him but I can atleast peep into his room to see what he is doing,that will not be wrong...Yes,I should see what he is doing...No,Ganga,you can't do it.Its wrong...But I need to see him,just for a moment,he was sad,I need to check whether he is sleeping or he is still awake and sad...

Ganga knew that its not right for her to peep into Jagya's room but she couldn't stop herself for some unknown reason.She was aware something different has happened to her but what she don't know,she didn't think about it deeply.She was busy thinking how can she see her Dactarsa for once.

Ganga slowly and without making any noise successfully reached Jagya's room.The door was not fully closed it was slightly opened.

Ganga:Thank God,the door is open.

Ganga finally saw Jagya sitting on his bed and thinking...

Ganga:The moment Ganga saw her dactarsa tears rolled out through her eyes,she was feeling happy that she was atlast able to see him and also feeling sad looking at him as his face was filled with sadness.The tears were both happy tears and tears for sadness.

Ganga:What kind of feeling is this!I am feeling happy and sad both together,I am crying as I am happy and also as I am sad.I cant see him like this I need to go.Otherwise I will make thing worse.

Ganga was behaving strangely,she forgot she came here hiding from other family members and she is not allowed to make a noise.She was about to turn but lost her balance and she made the noise...Ganga freezed where she was standing after making the noise...

Jagya was thinking and cursing himself...suddenly he heard a noise outside his door...What was the noise for!Is someone there!...Jagya got up from his bed and was walking towards the door...

Ganga made quite a huge noise,its not ignorable saying the noise was done by a cat or dog or anyother animal.She wished badly for a pet animal in badi haveli so that she could run away from here and all the blame was automatically put on that pet.She can't run from here now,its too late.What will she say!Why is she standing here!What is she doing in front of Dactarsa's room.Oh God,save me...

Jagya was walking towards the door.He finally opened it and was shocked,stunned,surprised...He couldn't understand whats actually happening and its quite unbelievable for him...Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shanky dear it was awesomei cant wait for the next part☺️ it getting very interesting,please update soon😊
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much charu for appreciating.Thank god you liked it.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update shanky⭐️

waiting for the next part,😳
Libra123 thumbnail
Awesome shanky, continue with the next part.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shanky its too good yar 😛 keep writing waiting for the next part.