wow Shanky i  loved reading both parts πŸ˜ƒawesome waiting for next part 
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its very nice Shanky excited for the nex one πŸ₯±
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shankyyy dear, come on, give us 3th part πŸ˜Š if only cv are so dedicated to JaGan... U really know both character so well!

its awesome! l can clearly imagine the scene  πŸ‘ Shanky in white kurta and Ganga with almost no makeup looking stunning like a fairy
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesomeee part shanky! update soon... yeh dil maange moreee <3
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Part ~ 3

Jagya was walking towards the door.He finally opened it and was shocked,stunned,surprised...He couldn't understand whats actually happening and its quite unbelievable for him...

It was Ganga standing in front of his room's door.Its quite late,its not a suitable time for Ganga to come here.But she is standing in front of him and probably freezed.What is she doing here at this time...Hope everything is alright.Mannu,Mannu is he alright!Jagya thought to himself all these things within a moment.

Ganga was freezed,she was praying and suddenly the door opened and she was at front of her dactarsa.Thank you God,Ganga thanked god sarcastically.Jagya was looking at her as if she is a ghost.Why not,if she is wandering like a ghost and making sudden horror sounds everyone will think something is fishy.She was cursing herself...

Finally Jagya spoke to her...

Jagya:Ganga,you!What are you doing here!Everything fine na?Mannu,is ok na?

Ganga was trying to answer but she couldn't as not a single word was coming from her mouth...She was searching proper words...Finally she was able to answer...

Ganga:Yes,dactarsa,everything is fine.I came here to give you water.

Jagya:Water!I don't need it,I have the water jug in my room.And I am not seeing any water jug in your hand!

Ganga declared to herself that she is the one and only dumbest girl left in this whole world...Idiot...

Ganga:No,dactarsa,I came here to ask you whether you need water or not,if you needed I would brought water for you.

Ganga was really nervous and was sweating...

Jagya:Oh,ok,thats fine.You shouldn't have bothered,if I need water I will take it on my own.Anyways,why are you sweating so much,its not that hot here.Are you feeling ok!

Ganga: I am ok,dactarsa,just feeling little weak thats why I am sweating and also having a headache.Forget about it.You are alright na dactarsa?

Jagya:I am absolutely fine,Ganga!

Ganga:Dactarsa,what you were saying was...

Jagya:Ganga,please,I don't want to talk about it.Please...

Ganga:But,dactarsa...

Jagya:Ganga,just let it be.Wait,you are having a headache na,let me bring medicine for you...then you will feel fine...too much sweating without any reason is not a good sign...

Ganga:No,dactarsa,its ok.

Before Jagya could convince her Ganga turned and ran towards her room...

Jagya was standing looking at running ganga with confusion...

Jagya:What happened to her...Jagya went to his bed...

Jagya was sad couple of minutes ago,now he is thinking what actually happened to ganga...slowly slowly he fell asleep...

Ganga was running towards her room thinking what has she done...She should have taken the medicine...What will he think about her...She is behaving very weirdly...She reached her room...Mannu was about to cry as he woke up and couldn't find his mother...Ganga reached there timely and she took mannu to her lap and started crying...

Ganga:Why is he not ready to listen to me!I know I went there only to see him for once but I got the chance to talk to him then why he was not listening to me.He only knows to give medicines,thats it,medicine for every single reason,I don't need any medicines,I just need to talk to you,why don't you understand dactarsa...He was so sad if I could have convinced him he would feel better...But no, he has no interest in listening to me...He can do just one thing give medicines to others and feeling sad...Mannu,what can I do if he doesn't want to hear anything...I can't see you like this dactarsa...You have to be happy...

Ganga put Mannu one side and she laid on the otherside,she was feeling sad and thinking about Jagya and finally after a lot of thinking she fall asleep...

In the morning the first thing Jagya could think is to talk to Ganga...Something has happened to her...What he don't know...But he need to talk to her...He was thinking and coming downstairs for breakfast...

Ganga woke up and her head was actually aching...She was angry with dactarsa...She is not even realizing that she has neither any reason nor any right to get angry on Jagya but she was angry...

Jagya was walking towards the dining table in a thinking mood and Ganga was taking the breakfast meals to the dining table.She was also thinking...That time they were about to bump onto each other but by God's grace they managed at the right time...Because of the sudden reaction the bowls on Ganga's hand were about to fall but...

Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
Ivanaa thumbnail
... but but??? he kept her hand,???

gr8 Shanky!!
Much needed this, after crap episodes in real BV.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Iva,you naughty girl,you know I am very bad at creating mystery and you are guessing the story.Atleast try to act that you couldn't guess the scene!So that I can happily think that I successfully created a suspense.LOL.Anyways,I want to write the portion with lots of care so I haven't wrote that part.
Ivanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Iva,you naughty girl,you know I am very bad at creating mystery and you are guessing the story.Atleast try to act that you couldn't guess the scene!So that I can happily think that I successfully created a suspense.LOL.Anyways,I want to write the portion with lots of care so I haven't wrote that part.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry dear, didn want to ruin mystery moment, but i clearly imagine the scene and eagerly waited for the moment he kept her hand πŸ˜ƒ but everything after that is a mystery for me... will she run away or she will smile, and will they talk or not, what ganga will say ???
Edited by Ivanaa - 10 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww adorable part! Write more yar... Wish CVs take up scenes from writers here on IF!

Awesome updateπŸ˜‰
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Charu,where are you have you liked it!I was so tensed as you had expectations from this part.I hope you liked it.