JaGan..FF..Forever yours...Updated Part15 page32 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
My dear shanky it was awesome πŸ‘hmm,so Ganga start to realize,OMG ❀️ as Ivanaa said doctorsa going to catch her hand or bowl 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Priyam,thank you so much.Really feeling happy reading your appreciation.You are being very kind with your words,yaar.Thanks.
Shanky.. Good one.. Please continue, want to read more.  yaar, please finish this scene..
Rama,I will definitely finish the scene.Thank you, yaar for liking it.
Shanky its so awesome.you added so much flaver in this one Love, care, humer (when Ganga coughted). Love to wait for next one. Ruthi hui Ganga and Jagya manaoing her 😳
what next
come yaar update as soon as possible
w'ful update loved it😳
Kiran,thank you for reading it and giving a very nice comment.
Sush,am definitely going to update it as soon as possible.You all are liking it and thats a big thing.
Part ~4

Jagya was walking towards the dining table in a thinking mood and Ganga was taking the breakfast meals to the dining table.She was also thinking...That time they were about to bump onto each other but by God's grace they managed at the right time...Because of the sudden reaction the bowls on Ganga's hand were about to fall but...Jagya hold both her hands to save both the bowls froms falling.When Jagya hold both her hands Ganga got a shock and felt a little embarrassment...Jagya was busy saving the bowls and he couldn't realize he was touching Ganga's hands...Both of them were standing pretty colse.Atlast they managed to save the bowls from falling.When the bowls were at a stable position then Jagya realized that he is touching Ganga's hand...At that moment both of them looked at each other eye to eye...In a moment of embarrassment both of them took off their hands from the bowls and the bowls first fall on Ganga's dress and then smashed on the floor.

The bowls were made of silver,on one bowl it was curry and all the curry fell on Ganga's dress...

Ganga and Jagya were shocked.They were almost battling with the gravity to save the bowls...They were successful but what just happened they were unable to understand...

Ganga freezed right there with lots of curry in her dress...

Dadisa got irritated with the sound of falling bowls...She screamed...

Dadisa-Thari vali hoye!What's happening?You can't even manage two bowls,Ganga!Whats wrong with your concentration.Look at you,I am noticing you from the morning,are you feeling alright?Aur,ye kya halat bana rakhkha hai apna,go change the dress...

Ganga was not listening to anything...She was cursing herself...Everything is going so wrong...She can't do a single work properly,stupid...

At that moment she heard someone laughing...It was Nandu...

Jagya took of his hands from the bowl at that point Ganga also took off her hands.Jagya was watching the bowls falling on Ganga.Oh shit...Then he heard Dadisa shouting and scolding Ganga...Then he heard Nandu laughing...Suddenly he was also feeling something inside him...No,Jagya,you shouldn't do it...Plz,plz,plz...Nandu,my dear brother stop laughing,plz,its a request...God,no,no,no,I will not,will not,will not...

Nandu was laughing at Ganga and Ganga was listening Nandu's laugh...But then the worse thing happened to her...She heard someone other was also bursted out laughing...No,it should not be him...No,no,no...She turned to Jagya and she saw Jagya laughing at the situation...Ganga thought...I was waiting for this from years that everyone will laugh at me as I am a joker...She was feeling like banging her head on the wall...She was very angry...She was angry with her dactarsa from morning now to make her more angry all the curry fell on her dress and on top of that Jagya was laughing his lungs out watching her like that...

Jagya was trying hard not to laugh but he couldn't stop himself...He was not at all laughing at Ganga...He was laughing at the situation...Both of them were trying so much to hold the bowls but because of their idiotic behaviour and embarrassment it fell down...On top of that Nandu was laughing...Why Nandu,don't you know laughing is contagious...What will Ganga think that I am laughing at her...Oh God,this laughter dose,I can't control myself...Sorry,sorry,sorry,ganga...

Ganga was looking at a laughing Jagya...Jagya was laughing like hell...Dactarsa,if you don't stop laughing I,I,I...Her eyes was burning in anger...

When Jagya finally stopped laughing he finally got the time to look at Ganga...Ganga was looking at him...He looked at Ganga's eyes...Wait a minute...Itnaaa gussa...My God,its too much anger in her eyes...Jagya thought,Oh,God,its trouble time for me...Laugh,lets laugh a little more you stupid,idiot,moron...

Suddenly Ganga ran to her room along with all the anger in her eyes...She was crying in anger...

Jagya was watching Ganga running...Was she crying!Jagya thought to himself...Oh,God...Damn it...

Dadisa-Whats wrong with you two?Whats so funny in that incident that you are dying while laughing?Nandu is atleast a kid...What are you,Jagdish!You made her cry,stupid boys!

Jagdish-Dadisa,I was not...

Dadisa-Let it be.Take your breakfast.

Dadisa called makhan kaka to clear the space and to take the bowls from the floor...

Ganga was crying with anger and she entered her room...How can you laugh at me dactarsa...At first you are not ready to listen what I am saying and now you are laughing at me...Why,Why...I will never talk to you,never,ever...I will avoid you as much as possible until you don't come to talk to me...I will never talk to you,do you get that,never...

Jagya was eating and thinking what he has done!He made her cry!Last night also she was probably upset and didn't take the medicines from me and now I started laughing without thinking what will she think why I am laughing!O God,What have I done...

Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
Shanky... Good one...Please continue... Waiting for next ...