Balika Vadhu

JaGan..FF..Forever yours...Updated Part15 page32 - Page 6

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

Loved the sweet fights between JaGan 😳❤️. The bowl scene was awesome. Pls add some romentic moment for their confession. You are realy an very good writer 😊

Dhruti,I don't know whether they will confess so soon or not and also how long I will write this ff.But I don't think the plot earliar only think while writing,so I write whatever I want.It becomes so amateurish.Aww,you are being too kind with your words.Thank you so much.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ivanaa

Hey Shanky, im little late with reading, bcoz i was busy with some other things, and here i need to take my time to read it in peace and enjoy it 😊

Okey so i guess hand touch, but u surprised me, the bowl fell anyway 😆

love it, the way u made tension in situation is gr8! i feel sorry for ganga , poor thing she is so confused by her feelings ❤️... and i love that u add Nandu to situation, almost can imagine him laughing just like in that scene with nurse cap 😆 and Jagya well , u made him also confused love birds

gr8 one... need to read next ... hope u will not let us wait to long 😊

Iva,you are late but I am not angry with you😡😆.Atleast you people take out time to read it.I have read so many ff's and all of them are superb and every one read it.And the number of likes are huge there.You know when you write something you always wish that you will see more and more likes in your post.That gives a confidence to a amateur writer like me.And if you like the post and then comment on it,then I become super happy.Thank you my dear iva.Thanks to all of you.Yeee,I surprised you.You know why I smashed the bowls on the floor.Just to give a surprise.Tried to surprise you.Yeee,I am successful.Thank you. Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Iva,you are late but I am not angry with you😡😆.Atleast you people take out time to read it.I have read so many ff's and all of them are superb and every one read it.And the number of likes are huge there.You know when you write something you always wish that you will see more and more likes in your post.That gives a confidence to a amateur writer like me.And if you like the post and then comment on it,then I become super happy.Thank you my dear iva.Thanks to all of you.Yeee,I surprised you.You know why I smashed the bowls on the floor.Just to give a surprise.Tried to surprise you.Yeee,I am successful.Thank you.

u r welcome , and  thank u for writing FF and give us such pleasure to enjoy in your JaGa track ❤️ i dont know for the other ff, so far i read only yours and sush's os and they r fabulous and i have to finish priya's os 😃 so for me this is perfection what u write 😊 please dont bother about likes, who cares if some other ff have more , i dont,  we here love it to do core, with full heart 😃

hhh keep surprising me , love it !
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Iva,you are just awesome.Thank you. so much.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Part ~5

Jagya was eating and thinking what he has done!He made her cry!Last night also she was
probably upset and didn't take the medicines from me and now I started laughing without
thinking what will she think why I am laughing!O God,What have I done...

At the breakfast table Ds,jagya and Nandu were taking there breakfast and makhan kaka served them and went back to his work...

Jagya was not eating properly,he was feeling guilty the way he behaved with Ganga...But I didn't laugh intentionally,he said to himself...

I have to apologize to Ganga,Jagya thought to himself.But I will talk to her when she will come out of her room na,don't know where she just disappeared.Ganga,where are you,plz come soon.

Dadisa:Chora,why you are not eating properly?The whole day you will work if you will not eat properly then how will you work?Eat properly,dear.

Jagya:I am done.I can't eat more.By the way dadisa where is bapusa and tausa?

Dadisa:They had some important work,so they went out without taking breakfast.They were saying they will eat something at work.And Sumitra and Gehna has gone to mandir.

Jagya:Oh,ok,dadisa.I need to go.

Nandu also finished his breakfast and he was ready for his school.He was going to his room to take his bag..

Jagya finished his breakfast and was about to stand at that time ds called Ganga.

Ganga was changing her clothes and thinking she will never talk to Jagya ever,its enough of running behind him,if he doesn't want to listen I will not talk to him,even if he comes then also I will not talk to him...He will have to do a lot of hard work to convince me...Suddenly she felt very weird that she is actually angry with Jagya and she wants him to convince her properly and on top of that she is waiting when Jagya will talk to her and convince her...She comes out of her thoughts with Dadisa's voice...

Dadisa-Choriii,Ganga,why you are taking so much time.

Ganga immediately went out of her room and answered...

Ganga:Yes,majisa.I'm coming.

Jagya was about to stand and he heard Dadisa calling Ganga...Ganga answered dadisa...Jagya realized that Ganga is coming back...Without thinking anything and what he will say to ds as a moment ago he finished his breakfast Jagya once again sat on his chair...Dadisa was staring at Jagya's stupid behavior...Idiot,Jagya thought to himself...

Ganga came to ds running...The first thing she could see is Jagya...She got a little concious...

Dadisa was looking at Jagya...

Ganga:Yes,majisa.

Dadisa:What happened,chora.You already finished your breakfast then why you sat on the chair once again?

Jagya couldn't think of anything...but he has to answer the question otherwise ds will...And Ganga was also there he need to explain...

Jagya:Dadisa,you were right,I need to eat properly otherwise I will get hungry.I will not get time to eat in the hospital.

Dadisa:Thats good.Eat properly.You took a long time,chori.

Ganga:Sorry,majisa.

Dadisa:Let it be.Bring some more curry and give some water.

Ganga:Ok,majisa.

Dadisa finished her breakfast and went back to her room...At that time Nandu came to Jagya with mannu...

Nandu:Bhaisa,Mannu is crying.So I brought him here.

Jagya:You did right,now go you will be late.Ok,bhaisa.Bye mannu...

Jagya took mannu from Nandu...Mannu stopped crying and was looking at Jagya...Jagya started talking to Mannu...

Jagya:Mannu,I have done a big blunder.I made your mother sad.Tell me what should I do now.Your mother was crying just the way you were crying.I have to say sorry to her otherwise I will not be able to concentrate on my work.Tell me something,mannu.

Mannu was smiling and clapping his hand...Jagya started feeding him light foods which was kept on the dining table...

When Ganga was walking towards the dining table she saw Jagya feeding mannu...Seeing this Ganga got emotional and tears came out of her eyes...Now a days she gets emotional in every single gesture of her dactarsa be it good or bad...She is not able to point out the reason but she likes whatever he does...But suddenly she remembered that she is on a mission...She can't be emotional...She has to give it back to dactarsa...But how!How will she avoid him...No she has to do it...She is angry,very angry...

Jagya realized Ganga was coming...This is the right time to apologize...

Ganga put the bowls on the table...She gave curry to jagya...Then she took mannu from him...Jagya was staring at Ganga...He couldn't utter a single word...Ganga was looking everywhere except Jagya.The whole silence was difficult to tolerate...Jagya thought to himself that the dialogue of film sholay 'itna sannata kyun hai bhai' would be apt in this situation...But he has to say sorry...Jagya cleared his voice...And started...

Jagya-Ganga,I...

Hearing 'Ganga,I' from dactarsaa suddenly Ganga understood what Jagya is upto...She did the most funny thing ever...She screamed at the top of her voice...Though nobody was calling calling her...

Ganga-Jiii,Majisaaa...

Ganga ran away with mannu towards dadisa's room...

Jagya thought to himself...What the hell...What did she just do!Dadisa didn't call her!Okkk,she is avoiding me...But Ganga I need the apology and I will make it sure that I will get it...You have to talk to me,you have to forgive me...I will never let you be angry with me...I will do anything to convince you...JUST WAIT AND WATCH...Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm so Ganga has some plans otherwise she is not angry at her doctor saa 

lovely update  Shanky Can't wait for next 
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aye aye JaGan ❤️❤️ganga is in angry with her doctorsaa😳😳😆no this is some kind of love😉😉i know where it is going to be ended☺️☺️but i want more this kind of angry fom gangalot of thanks for ur beautiful update its sooo lovely😳
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kikyo

Hmmm so Ganga has some plans otherwise she is not angry at her doctor saa

lovely update Shanky Can't wait for next

Thank you jia,so sweet of you.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shanky update was awesome..
i was imagining the scene where jagya says to himself idiot...😆
and trying to say sorry.. ganga,i...
too good i am in dreamland
Libra123 thumbnail
@shanky... Good one. Please continue... Can you please include a dialogue from jagya where he says...ganga, tum kamaal karti ho ... He says it really cutely...