AL still there with Shahana !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Well it was a good twist by showing AL.This man is really dangerous and seems now he has joined hands with Shahana.The pilot has been kept under pressure to do d job directed by Sha & Co.🤢
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Well it was a good twist by showing AL.This man is really dangerous and seems now he has joined hands with Shahana.The pilot has been kept under pressure to do d job directed by Sha & Co.🤢

They have never actually showed any Al Shahana or Jadda Al interaction but too late to show anything now.  Hope they don't, cos it hardly matters now.  If they show more stuff about these then they will eat into any Rashdeep moments we might hope to get

Its actually a very good twist!! As we all know RR will defiently get hold on himtoo!! :)
Originally posted by Rose_Tandon

Its actually a very good twist!! As we all know RR will defiently get hold on himtoo!! :)
Ofcourse Ran will do it.Seems the show is really moving in a great speed wrapping up all the tracks.

the twists are really good but as mentioned before its reducing d Rashdeep moments!

Originally posted by mansi_verma

the twists are really good but as mentioned before its reducing d Rashdeep moments!

The show's main objective is to show how antinational ppl's evil plans r failed by our brave officers, so for me its doing that job perfectly now.They've only 7 episodes in their hands now,so they have to wrap up all the tracks including shahana n Jadda n all their aides in a proper way.

The show's main objective is to show how antinational ppl's evil plans r failed by our brave officers, so for me its doing that job perfectly now.They've only 7 episodes in their hands now,so they have to wrap up all the tracks including shahana n Jadda n all their aides in a proper way.

Hmm... u r absolutely correct ... after all the main focus of the show is the terror plot and with so less time left they have to conclude it in the best possible way ...
Originally posted by mansi_verma

Hmm... u r absolutely correct ... after all the main focus of the show is the terror plot and with so less time left they have to conclude it in the best possible way ...
Absolutely Mansi.Its unfortunate that many of our demands will remain unfulfilled cos of the time constraints they've now.I so wish they will end it in d best possible way as u said.There must be a logical end at least to d current track.We all know they had  many superb tracks which they could have shown if they had given a chance.Like how Shahana was made like this.Once Ran said abt Sha's family but we never get 2 see that due 2 shord period of d show.

Absolutely Mansi.Its unfortunate that many of our demands will remain unfulfilled cos of the time constraints they've now.I so wish they will end it in d best possible way as u said.There must be a logical end at least to d current track.We all know they had  many superb tracks which they could have shown if they had given a chance.Like how Shahana was made like this.Once Ran said abt Sha's family but we never get 2 see that due 2 shord period of d show.
Yeah ... We could have seen so many superb tracks IF the show had continued so much had to be shown about so many characters ...

Ofcourse Ran will do it.Seems the show is really moving in a great speed wrapping up all the tracks.

Heena I miss our Ran already!! :(