V Best Friends Forever?

sanvi love forever new ss

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
 Hello guyz im new here n just wanted to share  my new adventurous story with u all. pls support me ! I am too a bff and sanvi fan!! plz give your reviews...

Am updating chapters here too...

Index
Ch-1 pg-1
ch-2 pg -2
Ch-3 pg-2
Edited by angel0900 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
First welcome to the forum dear...
Hope u have a great tym here...
Adventerous story!!...seems interesting...go ahead..
All the best...
Waiting for ur updates
Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
do write
will wait for ur update..
ur idea seems new n interesting
thankyou soo much guyz!!! luv u!!! i never imagined u all will be soo good hearty!!Edited by angel0900 - 10 years ago
By the way how to add pages?? plz help im new...
but till then i have updated ch-1 ina new post.. with same heading... pls read and do reply!!
Edited by angel0900 - 10 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angel0900

By the way how to add pages?? plz help im new...

but till then i have updated ch-1 ina new post.. with same heading... pls read and do reply!!

You cannot add pages like that...u have to post it in the same page as u have posted it...1 page contains 8 posts...after that the next post will be posted in the next page automatically...
really really thanx u and radhika r my new friends here. luv u :-*
CH-1

She ran out of the car and watched all around happily. Ela and Vinnie shouted-''Stop Sanju, Dont run so fast!'' But no one could stop her. Sanju- Sanjana Roy just loved going to areas where there were adventurous rides, just like her-ADVENTUROUS. Tired after a few fast rides, Vinnie suddenly shouted-''Icecream!!'' Both ela and sanju told her how kiddish she was! well that was true. Each of them was quiet mature, studying law in a prestigious college, but whenever they were together childhood just used to come in... Thats why they were called 'Best Friends Forever'
They all went to the icecream stall. While ela opted for a low calorie icecream as usual, Vinnie took one in each hand and enjoyed both of her's. Sanju was deciding and just then saw a few poor kids hungry. She gave them orange icecream candies and they hugged her out of happiness.All this was watched by a handsome guy who just kept looking at her, mesmerized.
Sanju recieved her father's call and told the other two that he has some surprise for her. So, they HAD to rush! They kept thinking about Sanju's surprise even on their way...
Ch-2
 Finally they reached home. They saw some people coming out of sanju's house with her dad. After the people went, she rushed to her dad and asked him about those people. He said-" This is your surprise,my doll!" Sanju replied in a confused tone-"what? Dad please make things clear, I dont understand anything! Do you,Ela and Vinnie?" They nodded as for a 'no'. He replied-"Come on, get inside I'll tell you everything". They all went inside and were welcomed by Sunny, Sanju's li'l bro. He was about to disclose the surprise just then Mr. Roy interrupted and said-" Ok, I'll tell you myself only. Your college is giving chance to some students to join the 'Arabis Law Firm' which as you know is the 3rd top law firm. And my darling daughter who topped the exams has been finalised to go there. The terms have been fulfilled and now you would do intern ship and would be a great lawyer just like your dad.Happy now?" "YES!!" Exclaimed Sanjana and hugged her dad tightly. He said that she will have to attend extra classes before the intern ship starts. She was really happy as it was her dream to become a lawyer. Although Sanjana was never pressurised by her dad, she decided to follow his footseps. But at the same time she enjoys her college life with all her friends. 

The bff's decided to party. Ela and Vinnie said-'' Sanju this will be a treat for us from you. So now its your duty to arrange for it.''They all laughed. Sanjana opened her fridge but there were no soft drinks neither chips in the box.So she had to go to the market. 
Ela forcefully sent her so as to decorate the house and make the party more special...
CH-3
Ela , Vinnie and Sunny started decorating the house. Sunny said-''Ela di,Vinnie di, should I bring balloons? Sanju di would love them!!'' Ela replied- '' Why not, my champ.Go get them.'' 

Meanwhile Sanjana brought the party items and also old cd's of gazals for her dad. She was returning to her home and was again noticed by the same guy at the adventure site. He just kept looking at her and when she passed by him, he unknowingly just kept following her and looking at her. Sudddenly a chips packet fell down from her polythene so Sanjana stopped and picked it up.She noticed that the guy was staring her and coming behind her. That guy,on the other hand didn't notice this and was lost in some other world...
She shouted on him and asked- "You're following me??"
He still kept looking at her with a smile. She shaked him and again asked-"Hey you, trying to follow me?"
He answered-"No..No..Actually...woh.." Suddenly someone from behind shouted-"Hey Prithvi, Dude where were you?"
Sanjana got shocked to see that person. He was none other than Mak, Ela's ex-boyfriend and sanju's college gang's part. He saw her and said-"Sanju,you're here? Nice, meeting after a long time!Actually I know we'll meet in college after a few days...{on noticing Prithvi,his friend} Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce you both to each other! Well sanju, he is Prithvi, Prithvi Sanyal,My school friend. And Prithvi she is Sanjana Roy, my dear college friend."
"He's YOUR friend???" asked Sanjana looking at Prithvi. Prithvi realised that she didn't like meeting him so he signalled Mak to clarify things. Mak said-"Ya, he is. What happened,Any problem?"
"Nahh, Just like this. I think your friend's favourite hobby would be staring girls and following them. Right?" Sanju said sarcastically.
Prithvi replied-" No i was not..." {Interrupted by Sanju...}
"So you were not following me , then for what noble reason were you coming behind me and looking at me like anything?" 
Prithvi sweetly replied-"Now how cannot one notice such a lovely thing.."
Sanju angrily said-"What?? You called me a thing?? How dare you?" 
Mak interrupted-" Guys,guys please calm down..please.Now don't create a mess.I'm getting tensed!"
 Sanju said-"Ok, so please Mak tell your dear friend to stay away! Understood?{looking at Prithvi}.
"O...ok. Sanju, You were going somewhere na, Please continue..Bye, have a nice day ahead! Byee..." Said mak while she marched off irritated. 
Then he told Prithvi-"Hey dude, what were you doing? You've just come here and making enemies? 
 Prithvi replied with a smile-"In mohtarma se to main dosti karna chahta hu, aur karke rahunga..."
Mak said-"Ok, now lets go. We've to reach fast. Its her order!"