sanvi- forever, a ss CH8 UPD pg5 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome dear...loved it..
Awe... my varun is here...i know its a sanvi ss not varna πŸ˜‰ ...
Thanx for the pm...
Keep writing
Ch-5
At the party
Vinnie served juice.
sanju and prithvi opted for the same glass. Their hands touched so sanju quickly removed hers.
P- Take it.
S- no, u can take it.
P- Haven't u  heard 'ladies first'?
S- ya but no need of this formality. Vaise bhi we're not even friends.and ur here only cuz of my other friends.Got it?
P- Ok theek hain, but glass lene mein kya jaata hain?
S- magar...
Vinnie- Guyz jaldi lo n stop fighting!
Sanju picks up that glass reluctantly.Others also drink juice.
They all dance. Sarun dance on 'party on my mind' and suddenly sanju slips and ends up in prithvi's arms.

She gets up and is still holding on to him. Realising this she leaves him n says  'sorry'.😳 Prithvi smiles at this.
Party over after sometime.

Location- sanju's room.
Vinnie- vaise sanju, varun ki abhi tak koi gf nahi hain!

Sanju- Toh main kya karu! Vaise bhi its not necessary ki har kis ka bf ya gf ho. jaise ela aur mera bhi toh koi bf nahi hain. 
Ela- par mere bahut bf's rahe hain!
Sanju- woh to varun ke bhi rahe hain.. i mean gf.πŸ˜†
Vinnie- Ab tu baaton ko yu tedha mat kar!
Sanju- come to the point vinnie.
Vinnie- Ela ise tu hi samjha, i dont know how to come to THE POINT!
Ela- Dekh babes, its simple agar varun jaisa handsum aur popular ladka single hain this means ki woh kisi se apne dil ki baat karna chahta hain but is not able to.
Sanju- woh uski prob hain, main kya karoon?
Vinnie- par sanju tu sun toh...
sanju- ab bas guyz tum log ek hi topic pe kyu atak jaate ho. har cheez ka time hota hain. Understood? Now no more discussion about varun's gf.Bye..kal milenge.
She leaves to other room.
Vinnie says after that- par hum to tum dono ki baat kar rahe the!Pata nahi ela yeh kab samjhegi! Chal ghar chalte hain... kal college start ho raha hain na.

The end

Precap- Proff. Rigved announcing internship students.
Says- and the 3rd student is...
All shocked!

Edited by angel0900 - 10 years ago
wow.. first one to comment... 

awsome update dear...
thnks for the pm
it's nicee anishaa...gud update...πŸ€—
thanx for the PM

i know the 3rd student will be my prithvi... i m 100% sure...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰
amazing updateπŸ˜ƒ
loved it😊
continue soon
n thanx for the pm😊
Here's chapter 6. Hope u all enjoy!

Ch-6
Location- Varun's house.
Varun remembers how Prithvi was sweetly loking at sanju throughout the party.He says to himself-''Maybe he likes her too. but then usne kyun mujhe samjhaaya about how n when to propose?I need to talk to him now. Kitna confusion hain! Yes, i'll take his no. from mak.''
He takes his phone no. and calls him.
Prithvi is planning to set up his new house [mind my words, only planning! lol ] 
His phone rings n he picks it up.
V-Hey bro, pehchaana?? πŸ˜‰
P- Nahi varun, nahi pehchaan paaya! πŸ€£
V- Ha ha... nice. i lik ur sense of humour btw.
P- thanku, pleasure all mine!! Vaise call kaise kiya? I mean any important talk?
V- exactly!
P- toh bolo...
V- Actually i wanted to know if u lik her too? I mean agar tumhe woh pasand hain..
P- Hey wait, kaun? πŸ˜•
V- Are, sanju!!
P- Achha Sanjana!!
V- Hello... u there??
P- haan, haan main kahan jaunga... tum poocho kyaa pooch rahe the..
nahi tumne toh poochh liya...mujhe answer karna hain!πŸ€ͺ[in low voice]
V- Kya hua? what r u murmurin?
P- Nothin just talkin to myself., toh kahan te hum, if i lik her or not?
Obviously yaar! nnno... I mean to say not sure!
V- Not sure?? Matlab?
P- Matlab ki maybe yeh FSA ho sakta hain... or maybe in sumtim i realise its love!!!! Sure toh hona padega!
V- F..SA matlab?
P- Means First Sight Attraction. Vaise bhi tumne realise kar liya hain that u luv her. But mujhe time hain. So atleast kisi ki help karna bura nahi hain. But beware dude, if i realise that i love her, then u will have back off!πŸ˜‰ 
V-{smiling} Haan haan dekh lenge. Chal bye. Kal cllg ke new session ka first day hain! atb!!
P- thanx! Bye dude!
Call ends.
Varun- Pehli baar aise bande ko dekha hain jisko dekh kar samajh hi nahi aata ki dost banaye ya competitor. Ab dushman to nahi bana sakte!!πŸ˜†

Next day at the college.
All the students were excited as the new college year began.Today there were only some announcements to be made and no lectures.
They all assembled in the main hall.
Proff. Rigved and Proff. Anu Shukla addresed them and told them about the classroom no.s and all...
Proff. Rigved started announcing the names of the internship students.He began-
''First internship has been given to Sanjana Roy,whom you all know, is our topper.[All happy as she comes to stage.}
Then the second internship goes to the student who scored third highest marks in the finals, Varun Mittal.''
[All surprised and happy as he proceeds and stands beside sanju.]
And finally the 3rd internship is going to... our new student Prithvi Sanyal!'' {shocking, mak luks happy}. 
''Students, prithvi hamaare college mein naya hain so i hope u all will become friends with him and make him fell comfortable. So these are the 3 internship students. Give them a big round of applause!'' Said proff. Anu
After the assembly all congratulated the 3. They all ask Varun and prithvi about the sudden surprise!
Varun- well mujhe toh internship milne hi waali thi.😎 Right sanju?
She nods happily.
Sanju- Guyz kal varun ne mujhe bata diya tha. 
Varun- actually main toh kal hi bata deta par sanju ne surprise ka idea diya. so how was it?
All- Really nice!
' balki kal jaan-ne se better tha aaj pata lagna right?'- said vinnie happily.
sahil- And you prithvi??
Prithvi- Well main toh kal nahi bata paata kyunki mujhe pata hi aaj chala. Proff. rigved told me ki jo student 2nd aaya tha usne tc le liya. n i scored higher than the other person who could hve got it. He said- Abse tum iss college ke student ho,tumhara succes = hamara success!''
[he said this in full riggy's accent! lol}
All laughed n sanju smiled a li'l bit.
Then ela said-So ek aur celebration. Vaise bhi poore cllg mein hamara group is the best cuz iss ouke teeno logon ne internship paayi hain
[ she clutches sanju's hand so that she's not able to say anythin offensive; sanju gets a lil upset n starts lookin at her moblie n duz sumthin on it]
Rgv n rohan- Are ab toh tripple celebration hoga [and give a high five to each other]
Ela says- you all go to the canteen, sanju n i'll just come.

Precap- sanvi first handshake.
S- congrats { as she extended her hand}
P- thanx! 
Prithvi luks into her eyes while holding her hand. 
She too luks at him...

The end

Pls give ur reviews!!!
wow.. precap accha hai... llhh for sanvi... good imppressive...  carry on
nicee updateee...
yrr really prithvi's character is really amazing...  he is just awesome...

varun bhi achaa hai...
thnxx fr the PM...
plzzz continue soon... it's interesting..
wow... Well written..
I just read all the updates n it was awesome
nice update and thanx for pm