anika tries suicide, anushka apologies

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada: Anika tries to commit suicide, and Anushka apologises

Ekta Kapoor is finally ready to say goodbye to one of her popular shows and the end is rather dramatic

Sony TV's Kya Huaa Tera Vaada has come to an end, and boy, are we glad! The show was entertaining while it lasted, minus a few hitches here and there. But lately we've been witnessing the tussle for Vihaan between Anika and Bulbul. And when Mona learns about this she fumes at her daughter and pleads her to not become the 'other woman' in Vihaan's life. But the rest of her family including Jatin, Rano, Rajveer and the grandparents think that Bulbul is fighting for her rights and there is nothing wrong in it. Wonder why Mona doesn't see it the way they do!

Nonetheless, Mona is undeterred and decides to get Bulbul back home by hook or by crook – like that is ever going to work!

In the closing episodes, we will see how Mona realises that Vihaan and Anika's wedding was a complete lie and how he still loves Bulbul. On the other hand, Jatin will clear Rano's name by proving that she did not kill anyone, which was really the reason why Vihaan agreed to marry Anika. But since Rano is not responsible for anyone's death now, Anushka loses her bargaining chip over Vihaan.

Mona learns the full story and decides to get the two love birds married, seeing which Anika tries to commit suicide. Everything Anushka had planned goes down the drain and when she's about to lose her only daughter, Ms Sarkar turns all apologetic and begs for forgiveness. Being the ideal woman, Mona forgives Anushka and decides to end the drama there.

The show will thus close on a happily ever after note. The last episode of Kya Huaa Tera Vaadawill be aired on May 23.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/kya-huaa-tera-vaada-anika-tries-to-commit-suicide-and-anushka-apologises/

No words for the spoiler. 🤔

Thanks for sharing. 😊
thats the ending??? soo no Vibul scenes, marrige. leap kids at the end??? god what a bore ending. kekta
tfs.
Edited by Vedika126 - 10 years ago
@TM thanx 4 the spolier!!😊
why anushka shud b pardoned. she shud b sent 2 jail 4 murdering 2 ppl. mona can 4give her but she deserves punishment!!
and thank god atleast bulbul-vihaan"ll b 2gether instantly & there"ll b no leap period which i was fearing 4 their re-union even tho show is ending as i don't trust ekta a bit now!!
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Bakwas ending!! 

I ws expecting following things:

1. A six month leap in last episode where ViBu r married n living happily

2. Mona whole heartedly excepts Jatin n they live under the same roof with their kids.

3. Anushka to jail and Anika found some new decent guy with whom she is engaged.
This article could be 50/50 right.   we will find out tomorrow.

I thought anika will be linked with bulbul's colleague at work.   omg forgot his name.
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

This article could be 50/50 right.   we will find out tomorrow.

I thought anika will be linked with bulbul's colleague at work.   omg forgot his name.
plz yaar don't make jogi a scapegoat!!😆 anika may've bcum gud but still jogi deserves better!!😆
btw his name is jogi!!😊
Originally posted by tiny15

plz yaar don't make jogi a scapegoat!!😆 anika may've bcum gud but still jogi deserves better!!😆
btw his name is jogi!!😊

thanks for the information.   Hey, after reading today's WU, I am right about anika and jogi 😆