Swayam's life to b mess coz f dad...,

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I m back again with my unnecessary post...so i just read an article regarding d3 upcoming track nd it shows tht swayam will b in deep mess nd whole team will b affected by it...
So i was wondering wat type f mess he can get nw...
So i thght abt yesterday precap nd then taani's dialog abt telling papa abt rey's truth...
Then i realise tht yes may b Taani will tell papa abt rey's truth nd hw swayam help her..nd mr.papa instead f luking mistake f Taani nd rey, thrw all his anger n swayam...
P.s. Thts my prediction guys coz currently nthng else s there which can create prblm fr swayam...nd so far as swaron s concern i dnt believe in articles as they always prove wrng abt swaron...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Papa Shekhawat will let go Taani's mistake. Maybe he would be mad at Swayam for not telling him the truth but then I think it would be okay. Anyhow I think the trouble will be caused because Papa Shekh's distraction..Rey...won't be there and now he will focus on Swayam.
Also it could be that Swayam has finally tried to change his father's outlook about dance.
But if he does get in trouble due to Taani that would be unfair and unjust...it needs to be something bigger and something about him.Edited by -3raser- - 10 years ago
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I too guess something like that. Right now, only Papa can make Swayam's life a mess.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
You should be aware of the track first.Right nw Taani is at a stage where she is doing everything alone and doesn't want anyone's help whoever it may be.Taani m8 tell the truth about Rey to Tauji but the point is that no one told Tauji that Rey is not a dancer.Hiding and lying are 2 different things.It will be illogical to show Tauji taking out his bhadaas for this reason on Swayam.
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

You should be aware of the track first.Right nw Taani is at a stage where she is doing everything alone and doesn't want anyone's help whoever it may be.Taani m8 tell the truth about Rey to Tauji but the point is that no one told Tauji that Rey is not a dancer.Hiding and lying are 2 different things.It will be illogical to show Tauji taking out his bhadaas for this reason on Swayam.

first f all taani hasn't done nythng till nw alone...if u r referring abt dance sequence f other team then taani herself said tht it was nthng as anyone can do it...secondly do u hv nyother point which can make swayam life mess other than papa...thirdly it s shwn tht papa always blame swayam fr nythng nd lastly rey truth was hide nly fr taani...otherwise she would hv cried as usual
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

first f all taani hasn't done nythng till nw alone...if u r referring abt dance sequence f other team then taani herself said tht it was nthng as anyone can do it...secondly do u hv nyother point which can make swayam life mess other than papa...thirdly it s shwn tht papa always blame swayam fr nythng nd lastly rey truth was hide nly fr taani...otherwise she would hv cried as usual

Your right that Taani hasnt done anything  alone in this Tauji track the whole team supported her in thiding the truth and added their own twist to it soo.It would be unjust to only blame her for it.Its very unlike that you say the team did this for her as they seem to do nothing but insult her on a daily basis.Taani might have hidden the truth but the team did too so the balme shouldnt only go to her.If she was the only one lieing in this but no others did too.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Yes it was hid coz of Taani,did i say no??And abt her doing things alone,it even mentioned that Taani is going to stand up as an individual..i dont find it going with the current track.Yea it has 2 be papa behind Swayam's behaviour but dragging Taani into all this b4 the actual telecast wasn't needed.And if it turns out to be the same reason as u said then cv's are mad.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aswell as the very fact that Swayam and his dad dont get along for a very long time will be an element of things brewing between them.So you cant just solely blame Taani and directing all the blame on her .Dont forget that the relationship that will be affected will be hers and her Taujis more than anything because anyway Swayam and his father dont have a good one if anything this will be a chip of the ice
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blithe

Well, I too guess something like that. Right now, only Papa can make Swayam's life a mess.

he has always been making swayam's life a mess
i jsut hope ki zyada raita na phele
as swayam is already going through a lot of troubles...
ek aur nhi
speacially not from papa shekhawat
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: spongy

he has always been making swayam's life a mess
i jsut hope ki zyada raita na phele
as swayam is already going through a lot of troubles...
ek aur nhi
speacially not from papa shekhawat

AGREED.
Papa Shekhawat really isn't needed to bother the poor guy more...
bechara kitna sahega