swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The dance was amazing as usual ,..everyone did a fab job 
However, Swaron did  a cameo but those few seconds were enough for them  to create magic ...

But I'm really glad that other dancers like Alisha and Sam were highlighted ..Especially Sam ⭐️..Was really happy to see her getting importance πŸ‘πŸΌ

Defintely a lil dissapointed as a swaron fan but chalega  coz the overall performance was fab πŸ‘
Hope to see more such performances in the future as well β­οΈ
Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

j_vrushan thumbnail
overall dance was fab..gals were too good...n swaron were less probably coz vrushan needed practice for skate? it's ok though..😊 Have not watched rest of epi
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juili_p

overall dance was fab..gals were too good...n swaron were less probably coz vrushan needed practice for skate? it's ok though..😊 Have not watched rest of epi

actually im happy with the performance coz it would been illogical had they been in the entire dance sequence  coz they were on  roller blades so technically they can't be dancing in the act πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜› Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hayee tht 2min of swaron was superb...
i knw skates pr dannce krna is nt an easy job...
luvd the performance...
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ the group performance was fab,n rey's part of contemporary was class..happy seeing him dance on contemporary after a long time and about Swaron...they were excellent n that too on roller blades the turns which they did was just out of this world ❀️ loved the overall performance πŸ€—
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved d dance it was fab πŸ‘ agree with u little disappointed dat swaron part was less but jitna bhi tha it made a mark n was enough to create magic it was amazing to see dem on roller blades once again πŸ‘πŸΌ its Gud even other dancers r being focused n even dey r gettin a chance to be highlighted dats really a gud thing 😊 gals were really too gud all others were gud as well... Overall loved d performance n swaron ke small small moments in d whole epi loved it.. nice post dearEdited by shil90 - 10 years ago
iheartVD thumbnail
today's performance was different n interesting too !πŸ‘ bt i m lil confused wit d theme of d dance πŸ˜•...rey was superb , be it dance or expressions !⭐️ his dance is lyk a magnet dude , ofcourse he too acts as a magnet☺️ ...swaron scating part was awesum n their eye locks during d dance were so passionate😳 n ya dis tym even alisha n sam were highlighted...😊
can anyone explain me d theme of today's dance ...mujhe thoda - thoda he samajh aayaπŸ˜•

paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dance was outstanding!! the best part of the epi:)
but as swaron fan not so happy.. the small moments had the old swaron charm but shld be getting more now
j_vrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronswaron

actually im happy with the performance coz it would been illogical had they been in the entire dance sequence  coz they were on  roller blades so technically they can't be dancing in the act πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

yup..though I missed them😳 but dance was fab...was there any ss scene in epi
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swaronswaron

The dance was amazing as usual ,..everyone did a fab job 
However, Swaron did  a cameo but those few seconds were enough for them  to create magic ...

But I'm really glad that other dancers like Alisha and Sam were highlighted ..Especially Sam ⭐️..Was really happy to see her getting importance πŸ‘πŸΌ

Defintely a lil dissapointed as a swaron fan but chalega  coz the overall performance was fab πŸ‘
Hope to see more such performances in the future as well β­οΈ

agreed loved sam tonight 
she was marvelous
specially ll the lifts..
wow!!!1 πŸ‘
im dissapointed a s a swaron fan also
but jitna kiya that was amazing...

but happy tht they got some rest as they have been working hard since a very long time..