Taarey BG music???????

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Why isn't there any bg music during Taarey's LLHH scenes????why cant the cv's just use them...the bg of TR was just so romantic.Post-confession cv's had stopped using that bg but why????we want that bg back...without the bg music it look's so bad...why auch ignorance?????/Is it a problem to paly the bg of TR...we love that bg and we want it back...atleast play that bg when TR are stealing glances at each other...!!!

It has such a beautifull musical tune to it which makes anyone drown into TR world...please please bring back TR's bg...we miss it loadsss...!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patie thumbnail
wat d f ? no bg tune in llhh scene heights man bg tune givs spl effect to d scene want old bg tune bck 😔
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: patie

wat d f ? no bg tune in llhh scene heights man bg tune givs spl effect to d scene want old bg tune bck 😔

that's what pissed me off yaar...there wasn't any bg...
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I miss it like HELL!! Last week only when Shreya and I were talking she asked me if I had any hopes of hearing that BG again and I said Yes.. But We aren't getting it! Please please please use it CV's!! We are dieing to hear it! Was sick of hearing that Ultra Sweet BG and now when this intense track is coming up I want my Tr's intense BG to be back! And Mitwa BG and TJP BG too! But mostly I want my Original TR bg back! 
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I miss that Tune too :(
I has this beautiful feel n Instantly connects with the LLHH scenes :)
We should get it back :)
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ikr?

I felt something important was missing..😕

Now i know der ws no bg music..

Tr use to have one..it looks sooo phika

iheartVD thumbnail
since TR have broken up CV'S have not used their original bg tune...ok accepted dat dey r no more a couple n dat tune is v romantic😳 ...bt cv's can use a different tune for TR now which fits into their present state...bt dat tune has to b unique!!! 🤢
sreeja_rox thumbnail
@shivangi they arent giving us our original bg back,how can we expect a bg of mitwa then😵

@teju yea...

@aaisha i swear...bahut jyaada phika lag raha tha without any bg
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WTH CVs need to incorporate their time on making CHECKLIST 
Because they keep forgetting one thing or the other and in taht way atleast tehy can tick things off.
thats why scenes seem to lack their appeal .I want  Tumhi Ho as their present background score I mean its perfect for Taarey and current situation 
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tr wid out bg naaa
cvz use it
its awsum