Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
*sigh* I miss that bg tune. CVs have this problem ki koi na koi fault toh rakhna hi hai TR scenes mein.. I mean.. No bg? Seriously? Atleast TR waala bg nahi toh any other tune would do too! But at least bg tune toh do!
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pimples

WTH CVs need to incorporate their time on making CHECKLIST

Because they keep forgetting one thing or the other and in taht way atleast tehy can tick things off.
thats why scenes seem to lack their appeal .I want Tumhi Ho as their present background score I mean its perfect for Taarey and current situation

i want their original bg which is reserved just for Taarey<3
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

*sigh* I miss that bg tune. CVs have this problem ki koi na koi fault toh rakhna hi hai TR scenes mein.. I mean.. No bg? Seriously? Atleast TR waala bg nahi toh any other tune would do too! But at least bg tune toh do!

cv's have a memory loss just when they come to TR🥱
Why do they shw the llhh without a bg??It cant be that they have actually forgotten,which means they have actually forgotten for god knows what
Divya_D3_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You are right, the magic of such llhh scenes are intensified if we have the TR bg tune... Hopefully we might get it in the future!!
Breezy. thumbnail
Missing  the original BG tune :(
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

i want their original bg which is reserved just for Taarey<3

Sreeja they havent been using that for months now even before the confession they stopped ...Dont know why it was unique and had its own flare and added so much impact to their scenes I cant name it but i was more internal  and loved it to.

But seriously how could they just forget to add background score to a scene
Whose the editor????

P.S. They need a checklist 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pimples

Sreeja they havent been using that for months now even before the confession they stopped ...Dont know why it was unique and had its own flare and added so much impact to their scenes I cant name it but i was more internal and loved it to.

But seriously how could they just forget to add background score to a scene
Whose the editor????

P.S. They need a checklist

they had usd d bg on the day of confession and evn on their first day of relation in college as far as i rmbr.But after dat the bg is unheard of🥱