Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Ethereal and magical SwaRon tonight! :)

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Now, I truly mean what I said and I'm strictly going to go on blabbering ONLY about my SwaRon though I  liked the precap.

Ok firstly, today I really felt , SwaRon ARE BACK!! They are back to their original, passionate, intense self, not only because of the dance, but also because of the eye lock, admiring each other secretly part.

The dance was amazing. Actually amazing is a very small word. The gang gave a power packed and a beautiful performance.

What can I say about my SwaRon, they are divine, and angelic.

I agree today the SwaRon portion was only of 20 seconds.. But whatever was shown, was enough to put me in my drooling zone. Them in white was next to beautiful. Both of them looked angelic and amazing today. :D 

Really.Shantanu, Vrushika did an amazing job with the skates today. 

I know, I feel that I'm the only optimistic SwaRon fan. But I am saying what I feel. I loved the SwaRon bit. 

This skating part was way better than zara zara.. with the costumes, the choreography, and without any interruptions.

Liked it. πŸ˜³

Share your views.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How can you be happy with the way VruShan were sidelined in tonight's performance?
iheartVD thumbnail
today's performance was truely worth watching...it was a different routine . swaron scate dance was awesum n their eye lock session during d dance was passionate n intence... amar's contemporary was killer dude☺️
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

How can you be happy with the way VruShan were sidelined in tonight's performance?

Di, I am not happy with the way they were sidelined. I only talked about their bit in today's dance. πŸ˜Š
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Swaron scene was magical dat was good it was only for pecifying Swaron fans . I was very excited for Swaron contemporary dance what was dat only 2 min dey deserve much more . Vrushika ka fort tho contemporary hain I expected more . Shantannu is a verslite dancer I do not know y dey sidelined dem already their screen space is very less and Swaron story ka tho poocho math .
Iam not happy with it . Promo main 2 min dance tha Kali Wahi dikaya. Whole team danced for one dats it 😑
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brandy meri optimism tujh main aa gayi hai ...I'm damn disappointed how swaron were sidelined !!πŸ˜•
I didn't like the precap !!!πŸ˜”
Anyways thanks for positive post 😊
Edited by swaron_pk - 10 years ago
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knw dance was not as expected but knw i can finally see the glimpse of intense n passionate swaron...
luv the way they both were adoring each other...
sharon_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
true true...!!πŸ˜ƒ
count me in too..as an optimistic swaron fan.

n undoubtedly the swaron magic was back with a bang tonight!❀️
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sharon_

true true...!!πŸ˜ƒ

count me in too..as an optimistic swaron fan.

n undoubtedly the swaron magic was back with a bang tonight!❀️

exactly
kitna bhi karo cv's we will never leave swaron alone
we will e positive till the very end...
even though im dissapointed today
but the hope is there there ki swaya sharon ek din swaron zarur banenge...

loved the swaron bit in the dance..
it was fabulous...
and also how rey as easing sharon and swayam wasnt able to answer rey's question...

and offcourse the LLHH