Rey why are u sooo Perfect <3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

The reason for me watching this show is gang fun and friendship and primarily TR

But before Taani I use to watch this show for Swaron and Rey.

He is just perfect. A great dancer, a good human, great friend and the best a true selfless lover.

He took all my applauses in the precap. 

He totally nailed it in front of Papa Shikhawat. 

M soo happy with the way he gave replies to Papa Shikhawat.  He truly showed he is a great friend too. πŸ˜Š

Bang on precap :D

oww misd d episode bt after reading ur post m surely gonna watch it ..falling in luv wid rey
luved it wen rey gave a piece of mind to papa shekhawat !πŸ˜› he needs it badly !!!πŸ˜› rey again proved dat he is in deed a grt friend !!!πŸ˜ƒ
I agree. And I think this could go wrongly for Rey's impression. Tauji was giving evil look
i didnt watch precap bt hvng idea he did smthng gud jab Rey kuch galat karta hai to uske bashn post bahut bante hain aftr tomorws episode i rly wanna see use praise karne ke liye kitne post bante hain:-x
Well, if he was not perfect, then he would not have been Rey!!! And yes I agree with you, the precap has surely got me excited. I am eagerly waiting for Rey to give such statements. This shows how much attached he is to the people he loves and to what extent he can go just to see them happy. First the gang during the dance ban, then Taani to bring her on the right path and now Swayam, to show papa Shekhawat that his son is equally talented!!! 

Way to go Rey!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Divya_D3_Taarey - 10 years ago
Rey ne papa Shikhawat ki bolti band kar diπŸ˜†
And till ystrdy werent many questioning and blaming Rey??unki bhi bolti band aj.Am loving Rey<3
The way he answered back Papa shikawat was damn awesomeπŸ˜†
 Rey all the way, ❀️