•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
wow !!!! Swaron did a special guest appearance in today's dance sequence ...👏
Pehle hi toh screen space nahi milti ab DANCE main bhi swaron as guest appearance ...😡

I m disappointed how swaron not getting spotlight in a dance...
It's heights pehle no improvement in storyline since 2 yrs and now swaron being used as guest appearance 😡
Why??????
Great going 👍🏼
CV's why the hell don't u just end swaron!!!!!
Just say it once that there is no SWARON'S love story any more ..
So that we fans would at least stop watching the show !!!and would stop waiting for confession !
Or u could end them by giving confession and continue ur god damn show ,rather using them as objects

Today's episode also didn't show any progress in SS story ..and from precap I'm just hopeless ...

I question myself y did I gave second chance to swaron ?
To hurt myself ?😭
Two yrs is such a long time ...I have loose all my positivity 😵

And u don't understand
Why can't SWARON'S love story progress ??????😕
-a really disappointed fan

PALKI MAAM IS KILLING HIS OWN CREATION...REALLY DNT KNW WHY...AGAR SWARON KO BAV DENA HI NAI H THN KILL THM...
REALLY WAS DISAPPOINTED FROM DANCE...WE ALL KNW VRUSHIKA IS QUEEN OF CONTEMPRORY THN WHY DINT THEY UTILISE VRUSHIKA'S TALENT  PROPERLY...
This shw s just fr rey...swaron fans r nthng fr them
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

agreed 
this show is only for rey
SS fans ya SWARON ki koi importance nahi hain..
abhi tak to screen space ki problem thi ab toh dance se bhi nikal rahe hain..
im really pissed of...

but on the other side im happy ki vrushaan got some rest as they have been really working hard since a long time...

but whatever they did the spin the drop and everyhting else was simply amazing..
Bas yahi baai tha, SwaRon, one of the lead couple, with excellent dance skills giving a guest appearance in the group performance.

ya... Cv proved it today..
swaron being the leading dancing couple and aisi reatment! d3 has really stoop down to levels. ive lost all hopes now! confession ke sapne dekhna chod do!
After watching todays dance i really feel Cv failing to give important to Swaron in dance also...

Screen space wer at one place..
Lack of dialog was also one place...

And nw also for dance...???is this real cv...

Really being tiered onhold swaron story...
Believe me I laughed out loud after the episode!! Laughed at myself for keeping hopes!! Laughed at myself for believing ki SwaRon are gonna hold the centre-stage on roller blades!! And what do i get?? A guest appearance??????? D3 can go die for all i care!!

agree...every plot is rey centric...now dance too...swaron are degraded so much for rey break up...n swaron are there to get apologize, beg, solve problem etc...n end of every track is same I.e. Rey is hero..🤢