Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TR all the way..message for cv's :D

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

After sooo long we got some real genuine TR look look hawa hawa.

m content with the episode. Loved gang dance.

But what made me more happy was TR intense eye locks and Taani taking up a good sensible decision which made her character more strong. she is looking as a separate strong individual.

Rey tries hard to ignore Taani but eventually fails. and the way gave reply to Tauji.

for me TR track is going good enough and worth watching but yeah I do miss TR scenes. not with the gang but alone ones. TR bg music. 

Cv's please don't stretch this track too long. and one request would love if even when TR will be together back again I don't want their relation to be revealed. It destroys the charm for a viewer to watch this couple. before also it was going too much mushy mushy.

Looking forward for a better track and hoping Taani's character will evolve out of this break.

Please do not butcher the characters and scapegoat them. want proper screen space, they are also leads

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i second you at every word
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Completely Agree 

I know they have broken up but when will we get to see scenes of them alone.

I want my INTENSE PASSIONATE TAAREY back!!!
Still not satisfied with these less than a minuite scenes 

I love Taani and her efficency and the way she is taking sensible decisions but why are CVs only concentrating on Taanis GS duties rather than also slowly but surely progressing towards a career .
priyal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post..
i agree with you ...
Shivanee28 thumbnail
I agree. TaaRey are back. But they shouldn't forget TaaRey scenes. Aggressive romance
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: priyal_TaaRey

awesome post..

i agree with you ...

i love ur photo
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree, di! Loving this track but the only things missing are TR scenes and TR BG Music! Gosh! I so so so miss that tune! <3 Loved Taani's decision.. It feels great to see her make her own decisions without relying on anyone! And you made a really nice pount there, di. Don't want TR relationship to be revealed when they get back together. Seeing the mushy mushy TR again would be so.. [Xx(] Amazing post!
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree, di! Loving this track but the only things missing are TR scenes and TR BG Music! Gosh! I so so so miss that tune! <3 Loved Taani's decision.. It feels great to see her make her own decisions without relying on anyone! And you made a really nice point there, di. Don't want TR relationship to be revealed when they get back together. Seeing the mushy mushy TR again would be so.. [Xx(] Amazing post!
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously aaishu after such a long time i could see a glimpse of our old intense TR today😃the LLHH moment was quite an intense one though i badly miss their BG tune want it back anyhow
i am extremely happy to see a strong and responsible taani who is now self-dependent and independent😃
the dance was fab and we could see that pain,urge and longing for taani in rey's eyeswhich even taani noticed but of course ignored the same coz of obvious reasons
the precap too looks very interesting after a long time it seems like we r getting back our old lost TR
just one thing hope the CVS don't shatter all our hopes at least this time by ruining this track and scapegoating the characters of either taani or reyor by compromising with their screen space especially after a torture of five whole months...so lets just hope for the best and ya one more thing cvs please don't stretch this track like a chewing gum also show sensible and meaningful scenes and bring back the lost essence passion and intensity of our TR through this track
Nidhivdlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post ...
i agree with u...