Rab Se Sohna Isshq

CV's - no leap required - Page 2

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pesi11

seriously ...thr is no need of 16 yrs leap .. its not even a month that fateh n anu story started ..y do they have to rush for a leap when they have so much story to show with the current track ...i am liking fateh n anu track ðŸ˜Š

i dont want any leap as i feel its not required ðŸ˜¡ 

hi pesi! thats what i wrote in another post! 

what is it with zee obsession with love triangles?!? its literally torture. its so disrespectful to both love and marriage. all these people being in love with two people at the same time is just unreal. people who love more than one person at a time are NOT protagonists or good people. they are confused weak people who do cannot commit nor have any respect for their previous commitments. thank god atleast one of them is ending. but then what was the need of the leap. i was actually liking saiba and fateh. the only time after the beginning when saiba wasn't a confused irritating character. they could have ended there. that would have been a good place to end. they could have shown saiba and fateh struggling to get his mother to love baby jeet and could have ended with baby rounak being born and them all a happy family. but no they brought in this irritating heer to create problems between two brothers. what is the obsession with siblings fighting for romantic partners? its weird and incestuous.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters