Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

A disappointed SS fan

SwaRonianForeva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Highly disappointed with tonights episode.. I was anyways not expecting some proper SS scene i know it would turn out like this .. But had high hopes with group dance was that my fault? You highlighted SS in precap so much but in actual sequence they were hardly there.. They were supposed to be leads right?
no glimpse of Sharon or SwaRon in precap.. Wow..
No confession
No screen space
No proper story line or track for them
Not treated as leads.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly SwaRon ko itna highlight karenge toh, we will raise our expectations right? And if we express our views after the episode then, we will be considered as most cribbing fanbase. I just don't know, what to say, man.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
noe it is heights yaar!!!!
i salute you guys
itna expect nahi kiya tha cv's se...
jitna promo main dance tha sirf utna hi tha swaron ka...
im so damn upset
this was not what i had in my mind...

but a big congo to simmi / samentha  she was siply fab tonight specially allt he lifts  👏👏
TEJUSWARON22 thumbnail
Guys its our fault jo kuch hopes kar rahe hai d3 ke writers aur cv's se...jo ab tak nahi mila wo ab kya milenga?
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously CV's are not even treating them as leads 🤢
after so much of SwaRon in precap and promo it is normal for a SwaRon to hope a lot from the dance... but all we get to see was 20/30 secs of SwaRon??...🤬 i mean seriously??? i didn't expected that SwaRon will be this much neglected in the group dance.. i totally agree with you no progress in their story, no exclusive scenes , no proper convo and now sidelined in group dance 😡
and they are leads??? well i doubt it!! 😕
there are hell lot of fans who watch D3 only for SwaRon.. i think cv's should mind that!!! 😡