Devon ke Dev Mahadev

22 May WU Jalandhar, Samadhi & War

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

J (Jalandhar) creats a Mayavi field around Parvati , disappears from the Cave's entrance before those standing outside can realize what has happened, but they know Parvati is not inside. Vishnuji, Lakshmiji, Brhmaji, Saraswatiji appears there. Kartikeya asks Vishnuji what was that? He says even they are surprised . Saraswatiji says J & Shukracharya has created an Imaginary Loka through Maya Shakti, which can be used only once to kidnap Parvati. Kartikeya wants to know in which Loka is his mother now? Vishnuji says she  is not in any Loka known, but is in an Imaginary Loka created by J's imagination. Mahadev is in Samadhi unaware of what is happening around him, but in his Samadhistha condition he is connected with Parvati.

In his own Loka, J looks at Samadhisth Parvati. Says Paarvaati... Mahadev will kill me with your help. He does aavahan of his Guru, who appears there, is surprised seing J has already used the Maya Shakti, is shocked at the way he has used it. Shukracharya scolds J for his kidnapping Parvati, using his Maya shakti. J says Devas are must be shocked  & will be shocked more at what will happen at Kailash now. Shukracharya stops him. But J says attack is the best strategy. Hehas already told Asuras under Yamaraj's leadership to attack Kailash.

Kartikeya &  Ganesh reach Kailash riding on Peacock. Vishnuji, Brhmaji, Lakshmiji & Saraswatiji  are already present there. Kartikeya gets angry seeing Yamaraj leading Asuras ready to fight against Mahadev. Vishnuji & Co. bless Kartikeya. They are not happy with Yamaraj taking Asura's side, feels Yamaraj should get paid for his mistake. Brahmaji says Nandi is his stone form is with Shivji But other Ganas comes there, they are ready to fight. Even other Devas too come to protect kailash. Kartikeya says this is his fight but Devas insists on going with him.

Kartikeya with Ganas, Devas come near Asura army. Brhmaji  says before anything undesirable happens soon they should try to get Mahadev out of Samadhi.

Shukracharya  questions J, do you think  what you did was right? J says he has no other choice. Not Bhakti but Aadi Shakti can make Mahadev weak. Shocked  Shukracharya says are you aware of the consequences when Mahadev comes out of his Samadhi? J says after meeing Mahadev bhaktas he's realized after Sati's death Mahadev was disturned a lot., she can make him weak. I'll use Aadi Shakti against him. I'll fight with Mahadev after he comes out of his Samadhi, then after killing him, there will be only me, I'll be immortal.

Shukracharya thinks J has made a very big mistake, now he himself should take Mata Parvati to Mahadev & ask him to forgive J. J suspects his Guru is thinking against his plan. Shukracharya moves ahead. J stops him. Shukracharya asks him to move from his way as by getting Mata Parvati here you've made a very big mistake. Move from here this is your guru's order. J says not my Guru's but this is a Mahadev Bhakt's order. J asks him to leave.

Near Samadhistha Mahavev, Lakshmiji asks how will they bring Mahdev out of Samadhi? Vishnuji says they have a way, Ganesh, who thinks this was used even earlier once, can be used even now.  It's not for winning or loosing, for life or death, but father's coming out of Samadhi is very necessary for all now. He comes near Nandi in stone form. He informs Shivji about Parvati's kidnap by J. Kartikeya fighting with Yamaraj & Asuras, by speaking in Nandi's ear.

Under Senapati Kartikeya, Devas are fighting with Asuras whose Senapati is Yamaraj.

Precap: Shukracharya leaves J, he asks him not forgive him, not to leave him & go. Shukracharay says someone else has that right, he can't.

Shivji is out of his Samadhi, J comes to know about that.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thrilling epi and interesting day by dayπŸ‘πŸΌ. Exciting for the next... 
Edited by Sargesh - 10 years ago
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope we'll get to see aadi shakti by friday😊and i feel very bad for shukracharya😭
thanx for the update meenaxi diπŸ˜ƒ
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved each and every moment of the episode!!
From the disappearance of the Amarnath cave to Ganesh speaking in Nandi's ear!!!
Jal and his Mayavi Shakti! I don't mind him kidnapping Adishakti, because he doesn't know where he has put his foot into! When she becomes aware of her reality, it will be Mahamaha-Blockbuster-Thriller-Super-Fantabulous-Powerful Episode!!!!
Kartikeya's pain was so unbearable! Rushi has done a tremendous job!
And finally The Goddess of Speech opened her Mouth!
Yamaraj must surely be imprisoned in his Naraklok for his "Punyakarma".😑😑😑
I hope Kartikeya bashes him up!
Back to Mayalok, I liked SHukracharya's style, "I gave you the Mayastra. And you used it already?😲"
And also Jal's style of repeating "Acharya" Thrice, adding stress to each syllable! and his counter-reply to Shuk- Like "Nahi Jalandhar Nahi" "Haan Acharya Haan"πŸ˜†
And there goes our Asur guru- saying tata-byebye to Jal!
Ganesh whispering to Nandi was the divinest part of the episode! It was beautiful!
One of the best episodes of all!
Thanks for the WU!!!
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thrilling episode. I felt bad for Suku as he is my favourate character . So is Jallu. But he has become a bad guy. Suku loved jalu like a son ...

I also liked Kartikeya's role today. He acts well...
I hope he teaches Yamraj a lesson.

Thanks for the update.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Confusion created in yesterday's epi was some what clear today.

btw J's Kalpanik Loka was so empty, wasn't he thinking of having some Greenary, Asuras, Palace etc in it?πŸ˜†
Shukracharya was good, he got angry at J. Wish he could take that Maya Shakti back from him or he had some way to teach lesson to such Shishyas, like punishing him.
Now waiting for Parvati to come out of her Samadhi. & most important kartikeya to teach proper lesson to Yamaraj.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

I loved each and every moment of the episode!!

From the disappearance of the Amarnath cave to Ganesh speaking in Nandi's ear!!!
Jal and his Mayavi Shakti! I don't mind him kidnapping Adishakti, because he doesn't know where he has put his foot into! When she becomes aware of her reality, it will be Mahamaha-Blockbuster-Thriller-Super-Fantabulous-Powerful Episode!!!!
Kartikeya's pain was so unbearable! Rushi has done a tremendous job!
And finally The Goddess of Speech opened her Mouth!
Yamaraj must surely be imprisoned in his Naraklok for his "Punyakarma".😑😑😑
I hope Kartikeya bashes him up!
Back to Mayalok, I liked SHukracharya's style, "I gave you the Mayastra. And you used it already?😲"
And also Jal's style of repeating "Acharya" Thrice, adding stress to each syllable! and his counter-reply to Shuk- Like "Nahi Jalandhar Nahi" "Haan Acharya Haan"πŸ˜†
And there goes our Asur guru- saying tata-byebye to Jal!
Ganesh whispering to Nandi was the divinest part of the episode! It was beautiful!
One of the best episodes of all!
Thanks for the WU!!!

Thanx her for enlightenment ofMAYA KA SUKSHM GYAAN . 🀣 πŸ€£ For showing that she something knows about her own field besides standing in kshir sagar.
Edited by Sargesh - 10 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Epis are becoming action filled...!! πŸ˜Š

Was feeling bad for J today.. he really doesn't know what he has gotten himself into..He thinks he is winning by abducting Parvati...but Alas...!! 

The only other person who was truly his HITHKAARI.. Shukracharya..will be gone... and the moment he does that J gets scared..!!

Seriously what was Yamraj thinking..?? K will teach him a good lesson...

Narayan.. Brahma were seriously angry today..

How come no one else thought of the idea of talking in Nandi's ears..?? πŸ˜• Was this Mahadev family secret ?? But the whole scene was nice.. the BG score awesome..😊

Thanks Minaxi..😊
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update. loved todays episode.
-sabina- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome epi and interesting day by dayπŸ‘πŸΌ. Exciting for the next epi... 
thx 4 sharing