Diya Aur Baati Hum

22-05 Written Update-Q papr Leaked,Jethani No.2 !

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I am doing today's Written Update and now onwards I will be providing Written Updates on every Wednesday with consent of Erum , Bharthi (b2011) and J (Breezy).So lets Start:

Part 1 :

Everyone is amazed to see Emily in traditional Rajasthani attire. (Haaye I really loved the Royal background Music over here as if Akbar was coming from Jodha AkbarπŸ˜†) Chaturi says that Emily is looking like Bhabho's parchai (Shadow).Bhabhasa also praises Emily saying that Bhabho also looked like that when she was a newly wed bride.Emily feels shy and Bhabho also seems impressed.Sandhya inquires about Emily's new look from her and Emily says"When whole lifestyle got changed then what are clothes?"πŸ‘Emily also says that she is feeling comfortable in these clothes. Emily takes blessings from Bhabho and Bhabasa.Bhabho tells Sandhya that no wonder Sandhya was emily's friend before wedding but now Sandhya is Emily's Jethaniji and Emily should call her JethaniJi. Meena says"Yes yes and I am Jethani no 2!"🀣
Emily apologizes and says that she will take care now onwards.Kamla and Bimla also praise Emily.Emily applies tilak on the guests and feeds them sweets.Meena blabbers"At one side I have JethaniJi who does miracles everyday and Now she is joined by this patakha Chapan Churi Emily! now I will have to be more careful!"🀣

Part 2 

Guests Leave and it's lunch time in Rathi House.At dining table Vickram asks Suraj that Wedding was not that much special but it was expensive and Bhabasa says that it is all because of dearness.Chavi is reading a book and Vickram teasingly asks her what she is reading? and Chavi answers "Economics" Vickram teases Chavi how she failed in Economics!πŸ˜†(truly natural bro-sis sceneπŸ‘).Emily is cooking lunch and bhabasa praises the smell of food made by Emily! ( Emily toh sach mein Sayani Hogayi!πŸ‘) Meena is not happy with Emily's praise worthy behaviour and she gives her irritated expression while playing with Kahna.Bhabasa calls Chavi for lunch and tells her to study later as food is delicious.Everyone sits to have food and Emily is nervous.😳(Love you Emily after today's Epi!)Suraj tells Bhabho to take money saved from 3 lacs which took from bank. amount of 25 thousands.Bhabho tells Suraj to keep them with him till they think what have to be done of that money!Sandhya smiles.😳😳

Mohit is continously giving Ghadaar looks and finally ratty opens his mouth and says that Suraj should use this money in financial schemes which doubles the amount in few days.. (Hmmm New Social Issue? Chuppe Rustam Cv's?πŸ˜‰)Before Suraj can answer Bhabho says no as Greed has no ends.πŸ‘Bhabho also Advices Mohit to work hard as now he is married and he should be responsible and This money is kept for Chavi's wedding.Mohit insists on this scheme but Bhabho says'' There are no shortcuts for earning money it's very hard and if Money earning would have been so easy then people are not crazy who work hard for earning living."πŸ‘β­οΈ

Meena also joins Bhabho and says that soon Emily will Deliver baby and expenses will increase so Mohit should start earning and working hard.
Bhabho also taunts Vickram for not giving money for household.Suraj tries to change the topic by saying the food is delicious but Bhabho says that suraj should stop covering his good for nothing siblings! (Agree Bhabooo!)😳Bhabho warns them all not to eye Suraj's prize money

Part 3 :

Bhabho closes the topic saying that she is not going to invest her money in any kind of Scheme.Mohit feels bad and Emily also feels bad for Mohit. (Love you Emily-Hate you Mohit!)Emily leaves and Meena follows her and says that If Vickram had money Meena would have given it to Mohit-Emily for scheming.Meena instigates Emily against Bhabho😑saying that Bhabho only loves Suraj and will never want other sons to improve economically!</font>

She also tells Emily that Now Emily will suffer a lot because she un-wanted Beendni of Bhabho!

Chavi gets a call and she becomes happy and says"yes i have to buy , i will come on time!" Chavi disconnects the call and is happy ( Haaye Allah paper out? ) .Vickram asks the reason and Chavi says she has got the treasure. Chavi lies to Suraj and asks for 3 thousands that she has to buy notes! ( Notes of 3000? Seriously? )😑
Sandhya gets suspicious and Bhabho asks the reason for this expensive notes and Chavi emotionally black mails them saying that if she fails then her marriage will be called off.😑
Bhabho tells Sandhya to give her notes to chavi but Chavi objects saying that Sandhya's notes are high class.Bhabho says"Market notes are nothing in front of Sandhya's notes" (Haaye Allah Praises!😳
Chavi says she will not understand Sandhya notes as if Sandhya is Computer then she is typewriter! (True ),Bhabho asks whats that? and Chavi says"Leave it you won't understand!🀣

Chavi keeps on saying that she needs important notes and Bhabho agrees when Suraj asks for Bhabho's consent!Bhabho agrees

Part 4:

Bhabho agrees and repeats her vow of giving Dilipji a Parhi Likhi wife.
Bhabho tells Suraj to give her money and Suraj give money and chavi happily takes.😑and she says that when results will come then it will be proved that these money is not wasting.Meena again goes to instiagte Emily and she tells Emily how Bhabho gave money to Emily! (Please Emily I beg you don't come in Meena's Jhansa )😑

Meena thinks that if she will bring Emily against Bhabho then Bhabho will hate Emily and Meena repeats her tagline "ik jethani ik Bhabho Atli Meena Sayani!"
Sandhya is working in GG room when Suraj enters and Suraj tells her to take meal then she should study and Sandhya says that she is making easy notes for Chavi so she can understand and during making notes her revision will also be completes. (Haaye how good is Sandhya.)😳
Suraj informs Sandhya that Chavi has gone to buy notes from market!Sandhya becomes sad and Suraj tells her that Chavi will definitely pass as Sandhya has made these notes with love.The notes fall down adn Suraj Sandhya argue on who will pick up the notes and suraj says"I will pick up the notice!" Suraj holds Sandhya's hand and Sandhya blushes.
Suraj comes near Sandhya and says"Should I tell you onething?..
you look really nice while blushing...
whenever I hold your hand why do you blush?😳

"Why do you lower your gaze whenever I am close to you?" Episode ends on Sandhya's blushing face.

PRECAP:

Chavi is talking on phone when Sandhya comes and keep notes on bed and she sees the question paper and thinks"Economics's Question paper that too of this year?but Economics paper is tomorrow how can it come here today?...It means Paper is leaked!"😲😲

Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Oh God now what is this?Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 10 years ago
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
fInally Done.Sorry for being late =*power cut*😑
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't say sorry,you have taken a lot of efforts to write the update.Thanks a lot for the same.May God Bless you.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u for detailed wu..
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for written update
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You So Much  πŸ˜ƒ