Loved Ran's lead but Wondering too!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I just loved how Randeep is putting each vital info one by one and taking out d facts out of it.Biswas too is giving his full support n working hard to crack d plan.The track seems quite impressive.With d info of all skyscrappers n imp events on 2nd June i'm sure RD can get hold of Shahana.Well it has to happen as d show in ending but i just love the way they r doing it.Everything is moving in a systematic way.RD is working on these secretly and thats really shows his intelligence that he doesnt trust Kashyap and didnt share d plan to him.Its d perfect thing he is doing now as he knows Kashyap's Ishq Vala Love for Swami.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†How much I love you Randeep for doing this.πŸ‘πŸΌ

All I wonder how come Rashmi entered that Ajeem's home without a diff makeup.AL too is a part of d same network and if he will try n has a single moment of suspicion also then he can easily find out that it is rashmi not Ajeem's relative.Lets see how its gonna take d shape in tomoro's epi.
I am loving all the systematic detective work they are showing.  Randeep has finally realised that there is no use telling Kashyap anything. 

Kashyap has not yet kissed the ground Swami walks on but only just!  I am sure if ever Swami had a girlfriend even she would not have worshipped him so much!

Did Al ever see Rashmi, but it is daring and risky, Randeep letting her do all this.  Wonder what they will show cos Al is sharp.  Hope Vishwas is there for her protection, wish they had shown him also entering with her.

Originally posted by MaddyO

I am loving all the systematic detective work they are showing.  Randeep has finally realised that there is no use telling Kashyap anything. 

Kashyap has not yet kissed the ground Swami walks on but only just!  I am sure if ever Swami had a girlfriend even she would not have worshipped him so much!

Did Al ever see Rashmi, but it is daring and risky, Randeep letting her do all this.  Wonder what they will show cos Al is sharp.  Hope Vishwas is there for her protection, wish they had shown him also entering with her.

I am sure if ever Swami had a girlfriend even she would not have worshipped him so much!πŸ˜†True...πŸ˜†

Rashmi in Ajeem's home is surely risky.And Al is sharp n cold blooded killer too.Hope she gets out of that safely.That Ajeem is behaving very wierdly but.At least he should nt be shocked 2 see rashmi there as rashmi already shared d plan with him.

Originally posted by Randeepfan

I am sure if ever Swami had a girlfriend even she would not have worshipped him so much!πŸ˜†True...πŸ˜†

Rashmi in Ajeem's home is surely risky.And Al is sharp n cold blooded killer too.Hope she gets out of that safely.That Ajeem is behaving very wierdly but.At least he should nt be shocked 2 see rashmi there as rashmi already shared d plan with him.

Yes hope Rashmi says she got more relatives coming or something like that.  Cos Al has too many people with him.  Randeep says something about waiting for 12 o clock so they have some plan for sure.  Hope we don't get to see Rashmi Mukesh Vishwas or Randeep wounded - they won't show that now

Originally posted by MaddyO

Yes hope Rashmi says she got more relatives coming or something like that.  Cos Al has too many people with him.  Randeep says something about waiting for 12 o clock so they have some plan for sure.  Hope we don't get to see Rashmi Mukesh Vishwas or Randeep wounded - they won't show that now

I know.They've planned something for midnight.Am sure nothing sort of wounded n all will happen 2 anyone as we already lost one brave officer like Ahmed.
Originally posted by Randeepfan

All I wonder how come Rashmi entered that Ajeem's home without a diff makeup.AL too is a part of d same network and if he will try n has a single moment of suspicion also then he can easily find out that it is rashmi not Ajeem's relative.Lets see how its gonna take d shape in tomoro's epi.

as Shikha said 'they are running out of story' πŸ˜”
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

as Shikha said 'they are running out of story' πŸ˜”
I hope they can justify this thing tonight.😊Its a team work so they must have planned something.It will be interesting 2 see how they will execute it.
even I was wondering d same if Al is an impostant part of 2613 "mission" then he must be knowing Rashmi's face . Lets see wat happens today ... Waiting eagerly for d epi!
Lovd the epi mch.realy ths team s mch btr that the last SIU team.the cvs shld do that bfr
Originally posted by arshisoma

Lovd the epi mch.realy ths team s mch btr that the last SIU team.the cvs shld do that bfr
the channel doesn't care about good stories and concepts ! it simply cares about TRPs which none of their show gets except DKDM and still they are biased to 2wards 2613 only.