Shahana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow!  Shahana says to Jadda ki dhyan rakho kahi wo Randeep buzdil ki tarah pichhe se na vaar kare!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the richest sentense to come out of Shahana's mouth ever.
This terrorist who is planning to kill thousands innocents,
who is so cowardly that she needed to make Rashmi her face to take fall for her,
is so comfortable killing people & sending them to their deaths but does not want to die herself
 - calling Randeep buzdil

Really the show is ending we all know, but just for that sentense I can watch Shahana in jail and interrogated and tortured for a month. 

I am glad she is going to be captured, hope her entire so called team get to see her beg for her life and realise she is the world's biggest coward

LOL...i too was wondering hearing that.The woman who always hit ppl on d back wearing a mask of Karuna Sekhawat she is talking abt Randeep being bujdil.OMG what a joke.Shame on u lady.U dont have d guts to come out as Shahana Mallik in reality n fooling ppl on d name of being Karuna and u r talking so much of moral things.I so wish to see u on media in ur real identity.I wish CVs will show this at d end of d show 4 sure.
Originally posted by Randeepfan

LOL...i too was wondering hearing that.The woman who always hit ppl on d back wearing a mask of Karuna Sekhawat she is talking abt Randeep being bujdil.OMG what a joke.Shame on u lady.U dont have d guts to come out as Shahana Mallik in reality n fooling ppl on d name of being Karuna and u r talking so much of moral things.I so wish to see u on media in ur real identity.I wish CVs will show this at d end of d show 4 sure.

Wow really that was the limit what Shahana said.  It seems more and more Shahana and Jadda are living in their own bubble!  Shahahan is true coward, I really hope they show her mask of Karuna taken off in front of the whole world.  Maybe Shahana can take Kashyap hostage and kill him!  Would love to be rid of him for sure
Originally posted by MaddyO

Wow really that was the limit what Shahana said.  It seems more and more Shahana and Jadda are living in their own bubble!  Shahahan is true coward, I really hope they show her mask of Karuna taken off in front of the whole world.  Maybe Shahana can take Kashyap hostage and kill him!  Would love to be rid of him for sure
I'm sure at d end of d day her mask will be taken off and the world can see the REAL Shahana Mallik.Dont know abt Kashyap,may be his true love swami will kill him,who knows...i would love to see even Jadda's true identity to be revealed on d media.

I'm sure at d end of d day her mask will be taken off and the world can see the REAL Shahana Mallik.Dont know abt Kashyap,may be his true love swami will kill him,who knows...i would love to see even Jadda's true identity to be revealed on d media.

Yes maybe Kashyap deserves to be killed by his only true love!  If Jadda is going to be shown as professor he will have to have his cover blown

Today we saw that Shahana has got TDTP in the supplies van.   So if as per blog Jadda moves that elsewhere wonder how Shahana will be caught red handed.  Very eager to watch

Originally posted by MaddyO

Yes maybe Kashyap deserves to be killed by his only true love!If Jadda is going to be shown as professor he will have to have his cover blown

Today we saw that Shahana has got TDTP in the supplies van.So if as per blog Jadda moves that elsewhere wonder how Shahana will be caught red handed.  Very eager to watch
Jadda moving that TATP has solidified the info given in d blog.Cos its his plan to use these explosives and shahana is only carrying out d mission.I'm sure we will again gonna witness another nailbiting epi where Shahana will be caught and this is not coming in this week.Probably next (n last week) wednesday it will come.

Jadda moving that TATP has solidified the info given in d blog.Cos its his plan to use these explosives and shahana is only carrying out d mission.I'm sure we will again gonna witness another nailbiting epi where Shahana will be caught and this is not coming in this week.Probably next (n last week) wednesday it will come.

Yes but they also have to show Jadda as professor so wonder when we will get to see Shahana captured.  They are going so fast now.  Shahana being captured will have to be nailbiting episode for sure.  It will be worthwhile seeing Kashyap Jadda faces when Randeep captures real Shahana Malike red handed and Rashmi is proved innocent in front of the entire world

Shahana's character has been butchered. A woman vows to complete her husband's plan of actions. who is a mother too. In the beginning, she is a calm and composed woman. a totally focussed terrorist that is very dangerous. 

and look what the creatives have done to her character. she just talks, talks and keeps talking, threatening, and laughing stupidly. what the heck is this ! i will do this...i will do that. She seems pissed all the time. this is not the shahana i wanted to see. she acts like a lady don. 

oh comeon what a fall of a great character seriously. 
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

Shahana's character has been butchered. A woman vows to complete her husband's plan of actions. who is a mother too. In the beginning, she is a calm and composed woman. a totally focussed terrorist that is very dangerous. 

and look what the creatives have done to her character. she just talks, talks and keeps talking, threatening, and laughing stupidly. what the heck is this ! i will do this...i will do that. She seems pissed all the time. this is not the shahana i wanted to see. she acts like a lady don. 

oh comeon what a fall of a great character seriously. 

I think Shahana was like what you mentioned at the start of 2612, she wanted to find out more about her husband and complete HIS so called mission.  They showed her gradually turning into this monster.  She mostly always got her way as Karuna by manipulating everybody and that got her so arrogant she basically killed everybody who even breathed against us, including her fa-in-law and later her own husband.  I think when she sends her daughter away that was turning point for her character.

I think by then she had turned into this egoistic monster who started believing she can do anythig and get away with it.  After she comes back in 2613 she was pissed at considered a failure so turned even more of a monster.  I think her character lost reality long ago, just see how she treats and kills her own people and they still keep going back to her for more

I really wish show was not ending and after her capture we got to see her crumbling from her so called invincible self to a coward she really is.  I would have loved to see her turn into what her husband Malik became in the end, pleading with Shahana to get him out

^her character has totally become one dimensional, remember there was a scene she objected against torture being done to Suchi when she was locked in a dark room in 2612 beginning episodes. Wow ! i really loved that part. she was evil and at the same time merciful too. i still have the videos. shahana was my fav but now becoz of her OVER THE TOP attitude. i don't really feel for her the way I used to.