Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

^her character has totally become one dimensional, remember there was a scene she objected against torture being done to Suchi when she was locked in a dark room in 2612 beginning episodes. Wow ! i really loved that part. she was evil and at the same time merciful too. i still have the videos. shahana was my fav but now becoz of her OVER THE TOP attitude. i don't really feel for her the way I used to. 

Yes I also remember that scene, that was just about at the start of 2612.  She was also a caring mother then.  Shahana was not one dimensional then for sure. 

But after what she did to Rashmi, making her forcibly take her identity that was just way beyond cruel.  I started disliking her more and more after that.  She is not even brave cos she is not ready to die for her so called mission but wants  others to die.   After what she does maybe she loses any sanity left in her.
I think maybe that is the idea we are not supposed to like her, how can anybody like a person who wants to kill an innocent child and a blind woman or turn a young girl into a terrorist.  I really regret we will not get to see her getting the deserved punishment

^like in the sense, that doesn't mean we are supporting the character. liking in the sense that the character should be in sync with the show. i know she was supposed to be cruel. i don't mind seeing the cruelity and the brutality, is it what shown to us in the promos when the show started. she was supposedly playing the most deadly terrorist. but that part of her has gone missing. try to understand my view. the way shahana's character should have been grown, it didn't grow. that's what i want to say. its all hurried up. the way she keeps dealing with others. killing people and threatening goes haywire and over the top. the creatives could have been given her more respect. that's what i had carved for. 
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

^like in the sense, that doesn't mean we are supporting the character. liking in the sense that the character should be in sync with the show. i know she was supposed to be cruel. i don't mind seeing the cruelity and the brutality, is it what shown to us in the promos when the show started. she was supposedly playing the most deadly terrorist. but that part of her has gone missing. try to understand my view. the way shahana's character should have been grown, it didn't grow. that's what i want to say. its all hurried up. the way she keeps dealing with others. killing people and threatening goes haywire and over the top. the creatives could have been given her more respect. that's what i had carved for. 

I know, I was just talking about her character and what she makes me feel now.  I know you are not supporting what she does.  They were not given time this time around had to wrap up in hurry so we cannot really blame them.

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago