22nd May-WU-The Prodigal Mom-daughter reunite

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thnx for the update. seems to be a good episode minus mona-anushka patch up. lolz anika and yogi. waha waha ram ji jodi kya bana rahe ho😆
@tanu thanx 4 the update. 2days epi was ok but glad anika gave divorce 2 vihaan & its really nice 2 see her changed & happy & getting her life back!!
but i think anu shud'd gone 2 prison even if mona'd taken back her case!! anu shud'd herself chosen punishment even if its for few yrs.
i didn't mind wen mona asked anika 2 4give anu but stopping anu 2 go  2 jail is 2 much!!😊
pre-cap oh i cudn't see bulbul-vihaan greeting guests!!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by tiny15

@tanu thanx 4 the update. 2days epi was ok but glad anika gave divorce 2 vihaan & its really nice 2 see her changed & happy & getting her life back!!
but i think anu shud'd gone 2 prison even if mona'd taken back her case!! anu shud'd herself chosen punishment even if its for few yrs.
i didn't mind wen mona asked aniak 2 4give anu but stopping anu 2 go  2 jail is 2 much!!😊
pre-cap oh i cudn't see bulbul-vihaan greeting guests!!!😊

they showed vihhan-bulbul shaking hands with guests n smiling at th wedding altar :)
thanks for the Update Tanu!! 🤗 aww 2moro is the last episode 😔

i wish Anu decided to take a punishment by surrendering, that would have been gr8 atlease 🤔

anyways good Anika paired to Jogi 😛 atleast she changed at last

aww the precap
thanks for the WU.  this week's episodes are really rushed ones.  Should have shown mona/jatin moments also, so what mona is mother of 3 kids but she is entitled to some romantic moments.
^ Thanks much for the WU, Tanu .. ðŸ¤—
Precap of ViBu at the altar ..