26-12

Rashmi

shona786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Love the New Look for Rashmi...Every Episode she is coming with new look and she look so preety... Edited by shona786 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah she looks nice in ever look!
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes she does, she is getting to play so many characters.  She has finally turned into a real agent.  Now Randeep has a real dedicated team and they are going to end the show, pity

shona786 thumbnail
yh true isnit... the show is getting more intresting but look at the TRP...in india ppl more watch sasss bahuuu thing ini...weelll everything happen for reason therefore we cnt do nothing,...:)
cutiepootie thumbnail
yeah...rashmi...suits all the looks...she looks awesome in every one of then...
MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona786

yh true isnit... the show is getting more intresting but look at the TRP...in india ppl more watch sasss bahuuu thing ini...weelll everything happen for reason therefore we cnt do nothing,...:)

Yes feel so helpless and hopeless.  Atleast look at the movies getting made.  If they can make such diverse movies why not serials.  2613 is the only show I care about, I don't honestly remember if I ever cared about any serial like this.

They make us think, cheer, fume, love, hate, cry and root for them.  Did any show ever make us think like this. 

After all their sugar coating and gfft wrapping what is Savitri - it is a story of woman who loves her husband but somebody else loves her and since he wants her he makes her go thru torture - is that what they want to show in today's atmosphere???  (I got this only thru precaps cos it comes before 2613, do not even have to watch.)

It just makes me feel so low that 2613 is ending while shows like Savitri will go on cos people watch

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
.scarlet. thumbnail
Its not the fault of viewers only if the channel didn't make any efforts to promote their show , no repeats , nothing then how will people even know about it let alone watch it .
MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi_verma

Its not the fault of viewers only if the channel didn't make any efforts to promote their show , no repeats , nothing then how will people even know about it let alone watch it .

That is also true.  Honestly till today so many people are not even aware of 2612-13 that such a serial was even on air.

Yes promotion, repeats and promos are all necessary.  This is fight for remote age.
I wish 2612 was No.1 serial cos it truely deserved to be.  It will remain that for me atleast.
Feeling low today cos so few episodes left.  Seriously I wonder if PH will ever consider our request for a sequel

.scarlet. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

That is also true.  Honestly till today so many people are not even aware of 2612-13 that such a serial was even on air.

Yes promotion, repeats and promos are all necessary.  This is fight for remote age.
I wish 2612 was No.1 serial cos it truely deserved to be.  It will remain that for me atleast.
Feeling low today cos so few episodes left.  Seriously I wonder if PH will ever consider our request for a sequel

It truly is fight for remote age , I face it everyday at home!
2612 certainly deserved to be the no.1 show.
I also doubt the PH on the sequel especially considering their present attitude towards the show.
shona786 thumbnail
its sad...well i am  not even gone watch 2613 and if u guys see Amrti manthn and junnon trp is loww then 2613 is 0.4... thats tooo lowww... :(