Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DKDM-WU-23.05-Akela Jalandhar, Jaage Shivshanker!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

And am all sad wad today
Jhallu made me cry...his Guru bhakti
Awww!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And What a Guru and Guru ki bhakti...both Guru Shishya dedicated to their gurus...!! Wonderful and the best scene of the whole episode!!!

Ganesh Khusurpusuring aka whispering in Nandi's ears...
Kartikeya fighting the demons and is killing them left and right...Yamraj panics big time seeing this and so he calls for Mrityu ki devi! (Who is delivering dialogues of Insaaf ki devi๐Ÿ˜†Mrutyudevi pakshpaat nahi karti..Bas bohot saara make up karti hai๐Ÿ˜›)

She challengess Kartikeya...Kartikeya tells him that he will fight her (Mrityu ki mrityu kiss dishaaa se aati hai!! (Wah wah๐Ÿ˜›!! Kya dialogue maara hai!)

Ganesh is whispering ...recounting how Parvati had told him that whispering in Nandi's ears reaches Mahadev...(Oho Ganubhai, abhi history recouting ka time nahi hai, humeiin yaad hai woh sab...Humari memory nahi gai hai, teri mummy ki memory gai hai๐Ÿ˜†)

Guru ki Gurubhakti

Shukracharya is leaving...and Jhallu  asks him where is he going and he better come back soon as they have to discuss further strategies...Shukracharya says he is not coming back ...(I loved how Jhallu gets a bit anxious when Shukracharya is saying that he is leaving, but he still tells him that he can go, but needs to come back for discussing the strategies, like he wanted an assurance...although knowing that his Guru is leaving, but convincing himself that he wont!! )
Jhallu gets all baware naina on hearing this and reminds him of his promise...that he will never leave him...but Shukracharya reminds him that he had said that he will stay with Jalandhar till he stays on the right path with unselfish intentions...Jalandhar is stumped at this ...

Jhallu gets all teary eyed...and refuses to let his guru go...

Shukracharya recounts how he was having tough time with the defeat and waywardness  of Daanvas...he wanted a leader who can lead them..and finally found a child, who did not want shelter but revenge...he wanted to be groomed..and he turned out ot be the best...in which Shukracharya had recognized the ANSH of his idol...of his God...and he had groomed her...and the child had tturned out to be the best...he had avenged himself by defeating Indra..he brought glory and pride back to Daanavas...
But after he achieved his goal, he lost it...he changed...and he did something which can never be forgiven...
I love the expressions on his face that come everytime when Shukracharya mentions him as his Aradhyaa's ansh...the fact that Shukracharya chose him because of the element of the one person he hates the most is almost breaking him...he looks SO lost!

Jhalllu is crying ...he is almost in a shock seeing this...
Shukracharya tells him how he used to come in the night, when Jalandhar was asleep, to see that element, which was present in him...Jalandhar is now totally broken...

He runs after his guru and says that he has committed a mistake and he is sorry but pleads before Shukracharya...he apologizes...he takes his Guru's hands in his ...but Shukracharya frees his hands and puts it on Jalandhar's head...Jhallu gets happy thinking that he is staying..but Shukracharya smiles sadly and says that to forgive Jhallu was not his prerogative and the one who can forgive, Jhallu would not apologize to...and so he leaves...

(This was undisputably the best scene...the play of emotions on both their faces...the sad and defeated face of Shukracharya, seeing his brightest and dearest pupil and the Ansh of his own Guru, going towards his own doom..and Jalandhar finally realizing that there is no turning back...he is into this alone...the way he was when his mother left him...the final voice of his conscience now gone!!! )

Jalandhar breaks down..he sees his mother ..and cries for her..but she too disappears..and Jalandhar is left alone...

On this side...Mrityu ki devi is duelling with Kartikeya...she tells him that soon your mother will be with me and you will join her soon...Kartikeya loses it and kills her (How can you kill death๐Ÿ˜•)

On this side ...Everybody is waiting for Mahadev to get up from Samadhi ...and slowly he does...

PRecap: Mahadev out of Samadhi and shouting "Parvati"...Jalandhar realizes that Mahadev is out from Samadhi..he goes to PArvati who asks him about his identity..he tells her that he has brought her here, because she might be the reason of his death, she tells him that by bringing her here...he might have preempted his death!!
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU, Srush yaara ๐Ÿค—
Feel so bad for J .. ๐Ÿ˜’ coz Aacharya left him .. 
Feel so bad for Mahadev .. ๐Ÿ˜’ coz he got to know what J did to Parvati.. 

Feel so bad for J even more.. ๐Ÿ˜’ when Vrinda will die ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ur update made me cry too! Brilliantly described
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Feeling bad for Shukracharya. All his Asura shishyas have taken the same path like J. It must be painful for him seeing all his shishyas ending after becoming powerful.
Mrityu ki Devi bahot sara make up karati hay๐Ÿ˜† Ek bachhe se ladai bhi karati hay.๐Ÿ˜†
One Q, if Mrityu ki Devi is killed, Yamaraj too will be killed as per the spoiler. How can Vrinda be dead, if the Dev & Devi of Mrityu are dead?
Regarding Mohit's acting as J, he gets full marks๐Ÿ‘
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Thanks a lot for the WU, Srush yaara ๐Ÿค—

Feel so bad for J .. ๐Ÿ˜’ coz Aacharya left him .. 
Feel so bad for Mahadev .. ๐Ÿ˜’ coz he got to know what J did to Parvati.. 

Feel so bad for J even more.. ๐Ÿ˜’ when Vrinda will die ๐Ÿ˜ญ

MFWBOJ๐Ÿค—
Tu aa gai!!!! And yes...it was a sad sad episode.. Kya karein..it is a classic case of big talents going to waste!!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

Ur update made me cry too! Brilliantly described

Haye then this is the first Because they generally make people laugh...me sorry for making you cry
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Feeling bad for Shukracharya. All his Asura shishyas have taken the same path like J. It must be painful for him seeing all his shishyas ending after becoming powerful.
Mrityu ki Devi bahot sara make up karati hay๐Ÿ˜† Ek bachhe se ladai bhi karati hay.๐Ÿ˜†
One Q, if Mrityu ki Devi dyes, Yamaraj too will die as per the spoiler. How will Vrinda die if the Dev & Devi of Mrityu are dead?
Regarding Mohit's acting as J, he gets full marks๐Ÿ‘

Yes truly heartbreaking to see both of them today,, Minaxi...but did you see something, everyone of his shishyas do respect him much../where as his counterpart in Swarg is never respected..atleast in DKDM...๐Ÿ˜†
Oh that was my question too...if both of them die...then that means the people at that point of time will be leaving forever๐Ÿ˜† or they wanted to show that Kartikeya became immortal because he conquered or rather killed death??

Mohit was at his best...I was full on ready to commment on the blue tatoos turned black..but seeing him made me forget everything...SO damn good was he...Jalandhar is such a layered character...his own nemesis...reminds me of Harry Potter and the fact that he was the horcrux of Voldemort..a part of Voldemort resided in him...and so to kill him, he had to kill himself...somehow this is one thing which can be such a good matter of debate...all the things we love and hate are within us...it is upto us to destroy that...but in that process, how much of ourselves can we save!!???
Gopiii thumbnail
The episode rocked bcoz of J's brilliant acting. Mohit was awesome today and Karthikeya's aggression on the battlefield with most unlikely opponent Mrityu Devi. ๐Ÿ˜†
She was not very convincing and looked lame in the fight scenes with Karthikeya. ๐Ÿ˜›
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Yes truly heartbreaking to see both of them today,, Minaxi...but did you see something, everyone of his shishyas do respect him much../where as his counterpart in Swarg is never respected..atleast in DKDM...๐Ÿ˜†
Oh that was my question too...if both of them die...then that means the people at that point of time will be leaving forever๐Ÿ˜† or they wanted to show that Kartikeya became immortal because he conquered or rather killed death??

Mohit was at his best...I was full on ready to commment on the blue tatoos turned black..but seeing him made me forget everything...SO damn good was he...Jalandhar is such a layered character...his own nemesis...reminds me of Harry Potter and the fact that he was the horcrux of Voldemort..a part of Voldemort resided in him...and so to kill him, he had to kill himself...somehow this is one thing which can be such a good matter of debate...all the things we love and hate are within us...it is upto us to destroy that...but in that process, how much of ourselves can we save!!???

Very true, Shukracharya get much more respect in DKDM then Deva's Guru. I wish both of them get some very good shishyas, who'll make them proud.
This is really good Srushti, good & bad is within us. It's upto us what we want to surrender to or win over. Activating greed can take us in path of envy, haterated.
Making love, compassion stronger can take us to other +ve aspects.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Very true, Shukracharya get much more respect in DKDM then Deva's Guru. I wish both of them get some very good shishyas, who'll make them proud.I personally think they show this way because Shukracharya himself is a very good shishya...to Mahadev...you truly feel the pride that he has in being Mahadev's bhakt today...the way he came out point blank and told Jalandhar it was his Aaradhya's face that he saw in him...that element in him he worshipped..as if finally confessing what he had been hiding since years..for years he hid it, and was defensive about it..and today he just plain blank admitted it as if it was the best thing in him..and that he would never compromise it for anything...everytime jalandhar taunted him on being more of Mahadev Shishya then Jalandhar's Guru, he got defensive, today he openly said it...accepted it..and hold himself ashamed of being Jalandhar's Guru...I think that was one thing that broke Jalandhar more than anything...
This is really good Srushti, good & bad is within us. It's upto us what we want to surrender to or win over. Activating greed can take us in path of envy, haterated. I somewhere read that greed is the only thing which is not limited (out of the four basic vices Kaam krodh moh lobh)...you can have an end to lust, anger even attraction and attachment but there is never an end to greed and it eventually leads to greed of power, money which leads to the gate of destruction!!
What Jalandhar taught us that you can have the best of everything...but one factor which makes you go against your own being destroys you...he went against the basic element which was within him...he is trying to destroy it! and because of this his whole being is going to crumble down!
Making love, compassion stronger can take us to other +ve aspects. True...it is that equation that you can overpower negativity only by increasing positivity...do dilute those negativity you have to increase your positive power...compassion, forgiveness and remorse...effective to dilute every negative aspect!