||Farewell Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Team|| - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Swetha the thread is awesome. That's all I can say since I've never seen the show. ๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome thread swetha! Have been seeing this show frm beginning bt lately stopped watching bcoz BT ruined it all bt then ViBu was something to watch out bt then again BT didnt showed all properly n now its coming to an end 

I will miss this show alot ๐Ÿ˜’

@swetha thanx 4 the thread & u've done v.gud job!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ i never attended a farewell thread. 
i watched this show's only few epis or rather scenes pre-leap but knew the story thru internet news,articles etc & the scenes caught in btn watching oder show's advtmnt. 
but after leap i watched it bcoz i came 2 know that Sargun is playing bulbul & shes my fav & more than fav.shes an awesum actress. so started  2 watch it. tho it was gud post -leap esply BB-vihaan story but i won't miss the show but miss sargun on-screen as i don't know wen"ll she do anoder show!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Thanks swetha for the awesome thread n we all can see how much effort u put this,so sweet of u...I have been watching this show since the begging..I wouldn't say I watch all but I missed some epi...the best thing was coming to this forum n reading ur wu,Hats Off to the people who did the wu of khtv n I really appreciate that...wishing u all the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
kya hua tera wada was indeed an amazing show...specially psot its leap...it had many ups and downs but i always admired the characters of mona, bulbul and vihaan...and luved thr vibul pairing too๐Ÿ˜†gonna miss their onscreen presence and romance...
thanks for organizing this farewell party sweta di๐Ÿค—
Thanks Swetha for awesome thread ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค— and like few over here, this is the first time I am taking part in Farewell thread.   

Don't think I have seen this kind of thread for other shows.  Brilliant idea. I can well imagine the time you have spent in raising this thread.  

My family were regular viewers of this show on TV and sometimes used to be silent reader but once the announcement of show going to go off air, I came to the forum regularly.

The show was good before and after leap, BUT only let down by PH/CV's was too much negativity of anushka which sometimes was not justified.  She was a psycho but all the time thinking she was right in what she was doing was OTT.  (everybody's fault but her own !!)

Thanks to all the WU and fans of Kya Hua Tera Vaada
Lovely Post Sweths<3

Farewell KHTV team. All the best to all the actors in the show. Will miss the team and ViBul specially.
Lovely Post. ๐Ÿ‘

Farewell to the whole cast and team of Kya Hua Tera Vaada. Thanks for giving us some wonderful moments that I will cherish for ever.  I wish all the actors and the whole team all the best for the future. Will miss u loads.
thanks to the khtv team for all the memoires. Will miss all the moments and best of luck to the cast membersss... ...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Lovely post Swetha.. have never attended a farewell thread ever :) your efforts are awesome..

i stopped watching KHTV after the leap.. but was a silent reader here..

The way you all have kept this forum rocking is really commendable๐Ÿ‘... Specially the daily written updaters... you guys rock...โญ๏ธstars of the forumโญ๏ธ

Never thought i would ever NOT watch Mona's show..but thanks to Ekta maiyya๐Ÿ˜ก... yeh bhi kar liya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways.. its time to move on.. phir milenge chalte chalte ๐Ÿ˜Š