Thendral

THENDRAL THURSDAY UPDATE..23/5/13

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Guys do u think Suchi will b exposed so soon...
how come TA stop a policeman while he is doing a duty.. isn't tat a little weird..be it a frnd... 
Edited by --aarthi-- - 10 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks suha for the update...that was a real tension-filled one, after a long time...

one tension led to disappointment..what abt this one? wonder if GD will be upto some other trick or will her tricks be out...wonder if the money to the broker will be saved?  waiting for that...
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely colorful update.

Sure Suchi will win again and D & T's mission will fail.. what else could we expect from our tamil serial directors ?
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thrilling episode. Suchi is playing "catch me if you can" game. This time I have a feeling she 
will not escape. I am wondering if Arun has a copy of those files. She will try to explain but i think
Prabha will buy it but not Ta or the otherway. 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

TA madhiri oru kuumuttai ya paakave mudiyadhu.

En mela promise aa tell aam :@ Why should he go out of his way to save the broker? Andha broker pendha pendha muzhichappave he should have guessed something is wrong. His character is ridiculously dumb. Hero nu solradhe vekka kedu. Deepak eppadi dhaan gammunu acting. Already charu chapter laye image totally damaged. Ippavum ippadi mada saambrani ya kaamikadhinga en he can't tell the director.

He was about to tear the papers without even reading. Ivlo dhaan significance to wife. Great!

Hope Suchi gets exposed in next two episodes. We had enough of her crap. I can't believe I'm saying this but even Charu was not this annoying.

Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today!

Wow interesting episode moving at a good pace.  We need to see more episodes like this in Thendral. 

Tamil aaarrgghhh!!!!!!  A total character damage to Tamil!

Aaww Tulasi, Deepa and Shymala were adorable!  The hug was cute!

Woo go Arun!  He helped a lot with everything.

I am just waiting for Suchi track to end if it drags even further now and if Tamil and Prabha still believe Suchi that's it!