WU - 23/05/2013...KHTV finale..

Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone...& welcome to d finale update of KHTV...

so since dis wud b my last update in dis forum...i decided to unleash my sarcasm torture on my fellow KHTVians.. πŸ˜†

so episode starts...

with bulbul trying on d necklace in front of her grandad...but refuses to take d oder set and insisits on giving it to anika on her wedding (jogi ki balle balle πŸ˜†)... grandad & bulbul share a few tears...

d newest love story anika jogi starts..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
jogi searching for 1 glimpse of anika & mona's mom catches him & jogi makes excuese...mona's mom makes him accept it & mona's FIL too comes in and tells jogi dat he needs to get d acceptance of d family first. & jogi tells dat he wil go to any extent to get anika's love πŸ˜‰ & mona's FIL says dat he shud take care (bcoz anika bites...ask vihaan πŸ˜†)...& shudnt hurt anika's emotions...

mona's mom comes to bulbul and tells how she doecnt want to let her go away but has to...(WHY??? if jatin mona can stay here...why not vibu? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)...& she says dat she talked to mona's MIL also...(really??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)... she also tells about jogi-anika and bulbul wishes dat dey both b happy. 

mona's fIL talking with MIL on phone and tells him dat every1 is missing her...& vibu will go to Australia for honeymoon (why on earth every1 in ekta's serials go to Australia for honeymoon??)...& she shud come back till den. he praises jatin for supporting mona...

baraat comes and vihaan looking delicious...😳...
mona does aarti and brings him in...
mona's FIL goes to call bulbul who is crying but he consoles her...
jogi come in with vihaan's shoes and accepts dat he is helping anika to hid eshoes as she is new and is unaware of indian customs...
mona's fil teases jogi and bulbul tells dat he shud prevent anika, rano, rajbeer from asking too much from vihaan. πŸ˜ƒ

marriage starts...everyone happy (mona looking dressed for kitty party 😑)...as vihaan puts sindoor everyone claps (????...🀒...really??...is dis some convocation??). jatin asks mona if he can do kanyadaan if she feels he has fulfilled his fatherly responsibilities. mona says not to make her feel more ashamed (???is dat possible??) and agrees..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Post marriage everyone attending guests and Anushka walk in (looking super gorgeous πŸ˜›πŸ˜›). she comes to mona and accepts dat she took too long to realize dat mona was always right. in her desire to get her love she forgot to love. she praises mona for fulfilling all promises (even her husband's also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). anushka syas dat shez going back to australia with babalulu to take care of him (oohhh noo...poor guy...anushka's husbands' generally bump off once she decides to take care of dem πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)..

she blesses vibu & hugs anika & whispers dat jogi is a good guy & she likes him (when did she come to know about him???). anushka is about to leave (why??? she ...mona...& pradeep potrait cud have lived happily ever after..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) but mona calls her and hugs her. anushka promises to come back for anika's wedding...

empty house post wedding...only mona & pradeep potrait. she starts talking to it and says dat as he always said dat everything wud b fine...everythng has becum okk... as obviously bcoz hez using direct approach with babaji (not on earth...at least prooving useful in babaji's company..). anyway so mona says dat she feels as if a story is over (ya...b4 it cud have turned into a worse disaster)...and she asks for pradeep's support in fulfilling d rest of her responsibilities so dat he can never say KYA HUA TERA WADA (can any1 think of a more stupid last line???)

anyway so with dis i end my torture session...

i know i sound demented...its just khtv started out with an awesome story idea...which got completely ruined. will miss vibu but honestly if khtv wont have ended ekta wud have surely made me hate vibu...happy love stories dont exist in ekta land...

so thank you all...for being so motivating...in my updates as well as my fiction...dis forum made me a coolbie...thanks a ton everyone...bby..
Edited by sen_madhuban - 10 years ago
^ Thanks much for the WU, Madhu .. πŸ€—
Will miss ViBu and Jatin a lot .. πŸ˜­
WHAT THE...Kya hua tera wada?! Really really?!! Ugh...this show already ruined the song for me
Thanks for the final WU 😊
thanks madhu for WU.  Please accept a big πŸ€— for your valuable time spent in doing WU while the show was running.   

A big πŸ€— to all other WU for this show also.

Really apprecated as WU are not easy to do. πŸ‘

All that ends well.   Glad balbir and suhasi were mentioned in passing.

wish a mention had also been made of tanni, manoj and malliika etc

we all will miss this show now 
@madhu thanx 4 the update!!😊it was not a v.gud epi just an ok epi!!😊 i liked all bulbul & vihaan scenes & BB's scenes wid oders oderwise rest epi was not much gud.
@line  OMG so true!! it was the most stupid line. i just read whole convo of mona wid pradeep portrait oderwise i cudn't undertsood a word bcoz of  noise in  my house.πŸ₯±

@ ending KHTV i agree wid u . if the show'dn't ended then BB-vihaan luvstory wud'd been ruined beyond repair & we wud'd been hating it.

and CVs shud'd handled last epi better. there were 2 many bloopers & that 2 v. obvious & can't b ignored even tho they tried 2 justify the absence of suhaasi!!i m rather disappointed more wid epi.only if ekta's concentrated on BB-vihaan alongwid mona-jatin & 2 sum extent 2 mona-anu drama the story wud'd been much better, we cud'd seen more BB-vihaan luvstory wid logics(tho in ekta land its a rare thing) & show wud'd been ended on much better note even if it'd ended on the same day i.e 2day.
i m going  2 miss sargun but i only wish & hope she won't do any ekta show now not even  a cameo!!!😊
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

thanks madhu for WU.  Please accept a big πŸ€— for your valuable time spent in doing WU while the show was running.   

A big πŸ€— to all other WU for this show also.

Really apprecated as WU are not easy to do. πŸ‘

All that ends well.   Glad balbir and suhasi were mentioned in passing.

wish a mention had also been made of tanni, manoj and malliika etc

we all will miss this show now 
i think u predicted that jogi"ll end up wid anika!!πŸ˜†and that'd happened.πŸ˜†but i didn't know anika"ll change so much that i like jogi wid anika now.πŸ˜† Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Thank you for ur wonderful Updates πŸ€—

Everything need to end on a good note n this ended with ok but it must have been better ending. But never mind, it was all over and lets wish them all good luck.

thank you all members for ur comments and encouragement for the Written updates by us, and all those who helped me in when much needed. Special thanks to Tiny πŸ€— You were savior all the time when ever i'm in need for a backup.

Please do join by taking some time 😳 - ||Farewell Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Team|| πŸ˜†

Swetha 😊
I am confused πŸ˜• I have seen Vihaan put sindoor in Bulbul's maang and thereafter the conversation between Jatin and Mona where Jatin asks for permission to be part of bulbul's Kanyadaa. Shouldn't kanydaan happen first and the the sindoor part??

Thank you all the updaters πŸ‘πŸ€—
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
Thanx lot... 4 dis wu...
...lots of love... 4rm me...