WU - 23/05/2013...KHTV finale.. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the lovely update. MOna still remembering Pradeep and singing praises for him. Ridiculous😑
All BT shows r going in same direction πŸ˜† Starts fantasticly bt ending pathetic πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
Originally posted by aishray

I am confused πŸ˜• I have seen Vihaan put sindoor in Bulbul's maang and thereafter the conversation between Jatin and Mona where Jatin asks for permission to be part of bulbul's Kanyadaa. Shouldn't kanydaan happen first and the the sindoor part??

Thank you all the updaters πŸ‘πŸ€—

agree.  I thought it was me going out of my mind πŸ˜†  mangalsutra and sindoor were first, then kanyadaan conversation πŸ€£

also did you all notice, when alok and nani speaking to suhasi, there was no interval in their conversation i.e. no pause so that it would seem suhasi was speaking on other side. πŸ˜†  both of them just kept speaking
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Thank you for ur wonderful Updates πŸ€—

Everything need to end on a good note n this ended with ok but it must have been better ending. But never mind, it was all over and lets wish them all good luck.

i agree wid u!!😊 i'd seen many shows wid better endings than KHTV even tho  their ending was not gud v.much but they'd better ending than KHTV & KHTV cud'd better ending than this Ok types ending!!till date i'd only found ending of one show fab & w'ful even tho that was ended unjustifably & untimely!!😊yeah now we can only wish them all gud luck
thank you all members for ur comments and encouragement for the Written updates by us, and all those who helped me in when much needed. Special thanks to Tiny πŸ€— You were savior all the time when ever i'm in need for a backup.
theres no need 4 thanx!!!😳i'd promised u that i can do back-ups & wenever u wanted or needed me 4 updating so it was my duty also 2 fulfill my promise & u r also a sweet frnd so i'd do that 4 u.😳
Please do join by taking some time 😳 - ||Farewell Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Team|| πŸ˜†
swetha i don't know wat 2 write on that thread tho i'd written my thots abt show etc.

Swetha 😊
thanx 4 inviting!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by aishray

I am confused πŸ˜• I have seen Vihaan put sindoor in Bulbul's maang and thereafter the conversation between Jatin and Mona where Jatin asks for permission to be part of bulbul's Kanyadaa. Shouldn't kanydaan happen first and the the sindoor part??

Thank you all the updaters πŸ‘πŸ€—
i agree wid u!! i was also confused wen i watched the scene.πŸ˜†
in general kanyadaan happens 1st & sindoor daan i.e filling of maang wid sindoor is the last ritual which is sumtimes done nxt morning b4 vidaai if marriage happens @  nite!!😊
but as this is ekta mai's show then such bloopers happen & r v.common( tho i know that ekta shows full & rite rituals also)πŸ˜• i think editing part was bad so the convo btn mona-jatin which they wanted 2 show b4 sindoor-daan shown after it!!πŸ˜•
theres no need 2 thanx!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

agree.  I thought it was me going out of my mind πŸ˜†  mangalsutra and sindoor were first, then kanyadaan conversation πŸ€£

also did you all notice, when alok and nani speaking to suhasi, there was no interval in their conversation i.e. no pause so that it would seem suhasi was speaking on other side. πŸ˜†  both of them just kept speaking

Good one. The last episode is truely memorable, It will be known for the bloopers.I guess the team, cvs, ph were fed up with the show themselves πŸ˜† The makers don't know anything about marriage! No wonder they made a mockery of one of the most important institutions for specially Indians!
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
Many thanks for update but sorry to say pls dont include your prsonal comments in between your update😳.

Show started very well with Mona di but ekta maiya ruined it with her useless leap story or more probably to say same story with all serials. 

I dont know why Mona Singh di taken KHTV because she deserves a fantastic show like Jassi Jaise Koi Nahi .

Also , i feel for actors like Mouli ganguly di , who taken this show .

anyways , ending is new beginning hence waiting for all these celebs in a better show.

dev😳
Thankxx for the finale wu...
Thanks for writing the update!