Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Worshipping pradeep as if he was an angel 🤢 !! He was equally at fault as Anoushka !!!

Disgusting  character  🤢

I never expected her to acknowledge Jatin !! But i least expected her to acknowledge Pradeep !!!! 🤢
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@all i agree wid u!!😊 mona was really pathetic ckt of this show tho she has only one gud qulaity of 4giving oders & that 2 so soon & easily. but i think this quality also bcums headache 4 us viewers & normal ppl if done in excess. and theres saying in hindi "Ati har cheez ki buri hoti ahi chahe woh acchayai hi kyun naa ho"!!
i really felt bad 4 jatin in the end!! why mona'd 2 thanx pradeep?? thatswhy bulbul is much better than mona. tho she also missed her father(it was clear from her monologue wid him in the epi wen she saw anika hugging vihaan & expressing her luv  2 him) but still she didn't 4give pradeep 4 wat he'd done wid mona & all of them!!👏👏
actually this is the prob of ekta mai's all show's main female leads. they never 4get their so-called 1st luv even if he'd done gross wrongs & is not even guilty of that & if that hero cums back saying i luv u only but'd not repented even 4 once 4 the bad done 2 the heroine, he bcums sum sort of god 4 these heroines. and the oder prsn who mite'd given all support, luv , care & oder things they"ll never get the heroine as they r not main lead & not the 1st luv. and tho  jatin got mona in this show who was not main lead but its bcoz the lead actor left the show post-leap as he didn't want  2 do older roles & thatswhy pradeep was shown dead & jatin got mona post-leap.
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the last scene just reminded the viewers why we so badly wanted the show to get over and why it should get over asap 🤢 The ending matched the messed up story!
preetal thumbnail
Very well said by all...
Kasauti Zindagi ki ended crappy...Mr.Bajaj was "used " by prena...in her pathetic relationship with aunurag
kHTW ended crappy...Jatin & Vineet were "used" by mona...in her pathetic relationship with pradeep.
The next soap will end crappy...not 1 not 2 but 3 guys will be "used" by the lead...in her pathetic relationship...
its never ending...😉
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preetal

Very well said by all...

Kasauti Zindagi ki ended crappy...Mr.Bajaj was "used " by prena...in her pathetic relationship with aunurag
kHTW ended crappy...Jatin & Vineet were "used" by mona...in her pathetic relationship with pradeep.
The next soap will end crappy...not 1 not 2 but 3 guys will be "used" by the lead...in her pathetic relationship...
its never ending...😉

which one 😆
she is thinking of launching two more shows
God save tv industry
if these shows keep coming on air 
soon tv will lose all audiences 🤢
preetal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

which one 😆
she is thinking of launching two more shows
God save tv industry
if these shows keep coming on air 
soon tv will lose all audiences 🤢

well this was just an analysis based on the trending patterns we see😉
lets see which one takes the 3rd slot😆😆😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Uff kekta and her neverending apavitra serials...with heroic men who cheat, marry multiple times, and abandon their long suffering wives...and confused heroines that never ever "betray" their true zeros but continually have "friendship only marriages" with other idiots!!😆