2-6-13 makes 2613 !!! D day !

Posted: 10 years ago

So now its clear that 2nd June 2013 makes 2613 and on this day Shahana is gonna hit her target.Hopefull to watch a nailbiting epi again.Hope Randeep n his team will end all d evil plans of Shahana and expose her n Jadda both.

oh yes 2/6/13 makes 2613 , I hadn't thought about it this way !
but does that mean it was always meant to happen on 2-june-2013 and the show had to end like this ?
This is definitely going to be a nail biting episode rather the whole week is going to be thrilling this time! 
Originally posted by mansi_verma

but does that mean it was always meant to happen on 2-june-2013 and the show had to end like this ?
This is definitely going to be a nail biting episode rather the whole week is going to be thrilling this time! 

I don't think so.  Remember for 2612 on 26rh December they had a mahaepisode and that was the day Shahana was to distribute the tablets in the function.  It was just a very important episode. 
I am sure here also they had planned something like this, maybe 2.6.13 was to be for the mission but that still did not mean they would have ended.  They could have shown mission failure and gone on to other things like they did in 2612.  I am sure when 2613 started they had NOT PLANNED to air it only for 2 months.  They had to do it like this cos Channel decided to end the show not even give it decent time to run

Originally posted by Randeepfan

So now its clear that 2nd June 2013 makes 2613 and on this day Shahana is gonna hit her target.Hopefull to watch a nailbiting epi again.Hope Randeep n his team will end all d evil plans of Shahana and expose her n Jadda both.

Yes and some people on fb and forum were hoping for a mahaepisode on 2.6.13!!!!  We are still crazy hopeful fans! 

I can't wait it will be nail biting episode for sure.  Randeep and team have to fight not just Shahana but Jadda, Kashyap and also Al now

wow...nice discovery...heene di
Originally posted by mansi_verma

NO.It was NOT meant in that way initially am sure,may be they come up with this thing after knowing that the show is ending.And yes the next week will be a thrilling one hopefully.
Originally posted by S1h1a1m1a1

wow...nice discovery...heene di
Just a thought.Lets c how its gonna happen.
ok I got it that it wasn't meant to be so !
Originally posted by bhawananrw

yes you are right because 2613 no twist and  runing simple story . am sure jab 2613 start hoya  tha tab life ok ni decide kar liya tha ki serial going -off. so the marker make the simple story no twist becase the complete story.infact 2613 no getting more number becase life ok no promote and no repeat telly cast in day time anh no weekend .an example sarvitri trp very low becase no repeat telecast in day time. life ok only promot mahadev no other serial.agar life ok 2612 ko promote karta to asm sure lifer ok ki grp high hote.

totally  agree with  u  if  they  would  have  promoted  this  show  then  its  trp's  would  had increased .. nd without oromotion even it maintained a constant  trp  level ..  nd if  for a few weeks it  decreased  a  lil ..  they  decided 2 close it .. when other shows r still runnning with  even  less trp ..  this  is  nt  done ..   😡

EVEN i to  want  2  see a mahaepi  on  sunday .. nd it   has  matched  too .. 2/6/13 ...
   .. earlier i  suppose  they  must  have  decided   some  big twist  for   this  date  bt  now  it  can  b  the  last  epi   😕
Grt thought heenu.lv u yaar.2.6.13 yeah got the msn:-)