2-6-13 makes 2613 !!! D day ! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by arshisoma

Grt thought heenu.lv u yaar.2.6.13 yeah got the msn:-)
Feeling bad somu.Am sure they never thought that this will be there last day.
Originally posted by riyaroses

totally  agree with  u  if  they  would  have  promoted  this  show  then  its  trp's  would  had increased .. nd without oromotion even it maintained a constant  trp  level ..  nd if  for a few weeks it  decreased  a  lil ..  they  decided 2 close it .. when other shows r still runnning with  even  less trp ..  this  is  nt  done ..   😡

EVEN i to  want  2  see a mahaepi  on  sunday .. nd it   has  matched  too .. 2/6/13 ...
   .. earlier i  suppose  they  must  have  decided   some  big twist  for   this  date  bt  now  it  can  b  the  last  epi   😕

Agree with each and every line, why just me every member on this forum feels cheated.  The shows with less TRP and even lesser story are running.   How can they axe a show in 2 months!!!!!  It is a business agreed but they also have some responsibility to fans to show the serial till the end atelast not wrap in 2 months. 

Now that they are going to end a maha episode on 2.6.13 would be just perfect but when did our voice ever mean anything to them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also knw heenu that it just hpnd unknownly:-)
both exciting and tearing as well. exciting till the episode lasts, after that its all sorrow. anyways !!! looking forward
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

both exciting and tearing as well. exciting till the episode lasts, after that its all sorrow. anyways !!! looking forward
Exactly exciting n sad both.Only 5 more episodes...feels so heartbroken.
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

Oh how much I agree.  Really it is, even while watching episodes last week and enjoying so much, always at the back of mind ok now only 9-8-7 episodes left.  Tearing and I will feel so low after it ends.  What to do, I never cared about any serial this much and just feeling bad that we fans could not do much to stop it going off air