MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sscomp32

Name: You can all call me sheroo

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav sports and team :- Cricket and Pakistan

Fav players:- Afridi, Kholi, Dhoni, Umar Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad, Ab de villiers, Dale Steyn, Malinga and many more...
And your reasons for joining "Sports" forum: Well...I am a very big fan of cricket and was a silent reader of this forum but now I thought about joining this forum thinking it will be fun and exciting...  

Edited by sheroo9000 - 9 years ago
My Name is Eklavya Pathak  
Ocupation:Student 
Favoriate Sports and Team : India and Cricket 
favoriat Players : Kohli :Dhoni ,Gambhir ,irfan Pathan , Sachin Tendulkar ,SauravGanguly ,Rahul Dravid ,VVs Laxman , Virender Shewag , Harbhajan singh  , Zaheer Khan and many more 
Reasons For joining Sports Forum : I am big fan of cricket and like India forums site .
Ahh those days!How much I miss them!😒
I Miss our Filmy Gang yaar!Nobody comes now!😭
I was just going through the Slambook and it brought tears to my eyes!Whenever I read all the posts I feel so nostalgic!I have read all the posts umpteen number of times yet I never get bored!I just Love going through that thread!❤️

P.S.-Can we have A Slambook thread after the World Cup too!😳
Edited by Prabhnoor- - 9 years ago

Hey guys,

Name: devil 😆

Age: somewhere in 20's ..how dare you ask a girl that question 😳

Profession/Occupation: Student 🤓

Fav sports and team: Cricket (India), FIFA (Argentina) and IPL (CSK) 😃

Fav players: Dhoni, Messi, Jadeja, Bret Lee and few others 

And your reasons for joining "Sports" forum:  randomly visited during the WC 2015 India-Pak match..and since then, its become fun to regularly visit and chitchat during matches with friends who share the same crazy interest as me in Cricket 😳 

Name: Ruchi

Profession/Occupation: Engineer

Fav sports:- Chess. 

Fav team: India

Fav players:- Sachin, Yuvi, Zaheer, Sehwag, Rahul, Ganguly all retired now.  From new lot Virat, Rohit and Dhoni or anyone that's hot 😆

And your reasons for joining "Sports" forum:
Its world cup time 🥳
Name : Zona

Profession /Occupation : Studying

Fav. Sports : Cricket
Fav team : Pakistan

Fav. Players : Afridi , saeed ajmal , hafeez

Reasons for joining forum : World cup of course Edited by zona8 - 9 years ago
Name: Muck

Fave sport: Cricket, Footy, WWE (eh more entertainment than sports and yes I know it is fkn scripted).

Fave team: India and Liverpool FC

Fave players (current): Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez, Ibe, Kohli, Rahane, MSD 

Fave wrestlers (current): Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins and CM Punk even though he is in UFC now.

Fave wrestlers (all time): Brock Lesnar, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Sting, Bret Hart, Y2J, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Undertaker, The Great Muta and Stone Cold/Rock

Name : Prabhnoor Nanda

Profession/Occupation :Student!

Fav sports and team : Cricket,Formula one,Croquet,Australia,India and Kings XI Punjab!

Fav players : Sachin Tendulkar,Roger Federer,Sebastian Vettel and many more!😆

And your reasons for joining "Sports" forum : I love cricket(Almost like a religion for me).And I love interacting with new people who share the same interest as me.

P.S.-I thought I should fill this up again as the one I have is from my previous account!😆
Edited by Prabhnoor- - 9 years ago

Name: SJ.

Profession/Occupation: Engineering.

Fav sports and teams: Football (Manchester United, Atletico Madrid, PSG, Juve and Brazil), boxing, tennis, NHL (Canucks), NBA (Chicago Bulls), Cricket (Pakistan) and Handball.

Fav players: Rooney, Adnan Januzaj, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Van der Wiel, Pirlo, Pogba, Hulk, Jimmy Butler, Derrick Rose, Serena Williams, Federer, John Isner, Tsonga, Monfils, Money Mayweather, Kell Brook, Jannik Hansen, Shahid Afridi. 

And your reasons for joining "Sports" forum: I am a sports junkie.

Edited by Rumination - 9 years ago
Edited by S.Sareen - 8 years ago