Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Enjoyurself- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
1) Your Name-Shachi Singh😳 aka Parle-G aka babydoll aka Gutter Queen (GQ) aka RP πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ( uff..naam hai ya dukaanπŸ€”) πŸ˜†

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum Cherry,anarkali,Robin,Aadimanav,mogambo,Dhoop,shakaal,bacteria,chunky
abhi,nave,sid,rashi, Manjulika,mehak,Rockstar,anisha,moniza,amanat,basantiπŸ˜ƒ and many more😳
3)Your first friend in this forum : Cherry and Prabhnoor😳 aka meenu_dπŸ˜‰

4)Who did you have your first fight and last with on this forum -ummmnn...πŸ€”πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member :All members of  filmy family😳

6)Most Memorable Moment : i wud cherish each and every moment spent in this IPL thread😳

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):no oneπŸ˜†

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most :babaji aka Robin,cruiser,anarkali,cherryπŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :no oneπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

10)Most weird member :there is oneπŸ˜‰ can't dislose his/her nameπŸ˜‰

11)Your Drama King/Queen :One and only AnarkaliπŸ˜†

12)Most Mature Member:Rajeev,Sradha, Nave,Neha aka mogambo, cherry,RobinπŸ˜ƒ

13)Most Arguable Member: Bacteria  /virus aka Arnav jiπŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:Each and every member from our Filmy gang😳

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :Anarkali,Mogambo,Aadi,Cherry,SradsπŸ˜ƒ

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: MY FILMY FAMILY😭😳..Babaji's dialogue-go bhutan goπŸ˜† abhi's ''historical dialogue''-kkr rocks...bas🀣 my romance with chulbul pandey and arnav jiπŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:nothing πŸ˜Š

18)Your fav match/Innings : CSK v/s MI 2nd League matchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :Mumbai Indians😳❀️

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:Definitely yesπŸ˜ƒ

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:Sports Forum,CC,IPK forum,Bollywood forumπŸ˜ƒ

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:admmission 4 my masters😊

23)You message /word to Filmy Family-I really luv you all😳 thanks 4 being into my life...you guys are reallly special to me..πŸ€— God Blesss You All...and you guys always put smile on my face whenever i m worried or tensed and that's most important to meπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by enjoyurself - 10 years ago
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

1) Your Name :  Cherylann

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : All from the filmy family and a few others tooπŸ˜ƒ

3)Your first friend in this forum :Sorry...cannot recall..Just remember diving in and chatting nineteen to a dozen with everyone πŸ˜‰

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : I  do hope no one...but if my posts have hurt anyone...Dilse sorry😳

5)Most Memorable Member :difficult to pick one ...all are totally insane to even be here

6)Most Memorable Moment:yet to comeπŸ˜‰

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):Nobody πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me 🀣 Most :Everyone...the conversations here make me hysterical.

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :no one yet

10)Most weird member :you have to be wierd to post here..It's a requirementπŸ˜†

11)Your Drama King/Queen :Moggie,Prabha,Adi,abhi,octopus,Rajeev ,Shaakaal,gutter queen,virus,chunky,English Vinglish ...the list is endless.As a producer I have faced all the tantrumsπŸ˜‰

12)Most Mature Member:
no mature person would want to be here🀣

13)Most Arguable Member: There are many..depends on the topic.If I say something on IPKKND...πŸ˜†

14) Members you would like to stay in touch :All who have been interacting with me

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :most 

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: the predictions,the free cricket Gyan,the cheerful banter

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Nothing

18)Your fav match/Innings : pollard vs SRH ,Pollard vs Watson

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : Mumbai πŸ˜ƒ

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: God willing ...YesπŸ˜ƒ

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:IPKKND 

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:nothing as of now

23)You message /word to all on forum :Have a Happy and blessed life.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
1) Your Name : rashi  

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Umm..there are a few worth mentioning :) nitya, neena, megha and from IPL thread prabha, shachi, aaditya, sradha, neha, rajeev πŸ˜³ and now looking forward to make some moreπŸ˜† πŸ€—

3)Your first friend in this forum : Its Deval & Avni from IPK forum πŸ˜›

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : I'm quite a peace loving person πŸ˜† so ladaai-jhagda-maar-kutaayi se duur rehti hu mai 
  πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member : Mai I-F chhodd ke jaa rhi hu kya jo memorable member batayu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

6)Most Memorable Moment : Umm..there are many 

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): megha & diksha πŸ˜† they are from other forums ! 

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : it has to be PRABHA πŸ€£ πŸ˜† she always... always makes me laugh even when she talks to others .. her statements are just hilarious πŸ˜† and second one is Shachi and her weird poems πŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : sscomp32 πŸ˜ˆ he always post Virat's meme  πŸ˜‘ woh bhi saare uska mazak udaate huye πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ Be ready Suyash   πŸ˜ˆ

10)Most weird member : its abhi πŸ˜† 

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Ahh! There are many DQs on this forum..πŸ˜† and I know 3 Nehas ..all 3 are such drama queens πŸ˜† including neha-rockss πŸ˜† and many are from BW forum ! 

12)Most Mature Member: Suyash, Rajeev, Robin, Cherry, Nave, Rechus,  Aahana😳 

13)Most Arguable Member: sscomp32 πŸ˜† and a few members from BW forum!😳

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: all πŸ€—

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : πŸ€” most of them are helpful ! :D 

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: pre and post IPL bakwaas πŸ˜†, shachi's unique poems πŸ˜† , teasing aaditya πŸ˜† & my stalking of IPL threads πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: no regrets only a wonderful time πŸ˜Ž 

18)Your fav match/Innings : RCB's innings (all) πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : RR or CSK or RCB πŸ˜ƒ

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: hopefully yes πŸ˜›

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: my scrapbook πŸ˜†, CCs, FC and BW forum πŸ˜³

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: πŸ€” my job .. please wish me loads of luck .. its seriously not working 

23)You message /word to all on forum : May the Almighty break the front teeth of all your secret enemies so that you will know them when they smile πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—
Edited by _rashi_ - 10 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

1) Your Name : Amanat/ Amon/ Amu/ Sweety/ AK3/ Taani Partner πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : meenu_d (Anarkali Di πŸ˜†), -Sradha-, Aaditya01 (Aadimanav), tvpaal007, enjoyurself, behappyever, Anu- πŸ˜Š

3)Your first friend in this forum : Anarkali di πŸ˜‰

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :
No One! πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member : all πŸ˜ƒ

6)Most Memorable Moment : Mera b'day celebration! πŸ˜ƒ

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):
Aadimanav & Anarkali di πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me πŸ€£  Most :
Babaji, Aadimanav, -Sradha- & Anarkali di πŸ€£

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :
CSK ke supporters! (Sscomp32,Nave, Lizzie, JohnylovesSanz,Divya, Baki, ILoveSobti, Aahaana & Premeer_Diwani πŸ˜†)  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

10)Most weird member : sscomp32 πŸ˜†

11)Your Drama King/Queen :
Anarkali di, BAS! πŸ˜†

12)Most Mature Member: koi nahi hai yahanπŸ˜†

13)Most Arguable Member: Pta nahi! πŸ˜†

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Anarkali di, neha-rockss, Aadimanav, -Sradha- πŸ˜Š

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : -Sradha- & neha-rockss πŸ˜›

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:
Yahan ki masti & jokes! πŸ˜’

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:
Nothing. πŸ˜›

18)Your fav match/Innings :  
Mumbai Indians walle sare, BAS! πŸ˜ƒ

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : Mumbai Indians! πŸ₯³ 

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:
Hope so. πŸ˜Š

21)Places/Forums you ll be seen posting on:
NBTNMKK πŸ˜ƒ

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:
Board Exams! πŸ˜†

23)You message /word to all on forum : enjoy life..stay happy always! πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
1) Your Name : RAJEEV

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Every One Here,Specially Filmy Party

3)Your first friend in this forum : ..Killier..,Sradha (Dhoop),Anu (If Am Correct)πŸ˜•

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Still Not Yet

5)Most Memorable Member : Every One,Likes Off- Shradha , Neha,Cherry , Anisha, Sachi , Prabha , Suyash , Suhail , Abhi ,Adi, Neva , Rashi, Anu, Rechu, Moniza  and Robin 

6)Most Memorable Moment : Used To Give Filmy Names And When Abhi Married Rumours Was On Most Hilloirious Ones ,Abhi Said Ami Tomake Bhalo Vasi And His Reply Was How You All Know LOL Its Common Dialouge Everyone Knows   It  πŸ€£ There Are Few Otheres(But Dont Want To Go Flashback Mode )

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Anarkali πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : Anarkali  (meenu d)  πŸ€£,Abhi And Nave Their KKR And Csk  Rocks πŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : D3 Dosatna Boyz πŸ˜‘

10)Most weird member :  Sscomp32 aka Virus And Abhi πŸ˜†

11)Your Drama King/Queen : One And Only  Anarkali Disco Chali πŸ˜‰

12)Most Mature Member:  Hadnt Found Anyone

13)Most Arguable Member: Sscomp32 aka Virus (Somenoe Tel Him Gayle Is Not a Slooger And His Arguement Never Ending 😑)

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Everyone (Har Ek Friend Jaruri Hota Hai πŸ˜†)

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : neha Aka Mogambo,Sradha Aka Dhoop, Shachi Aka Qutter Queen

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: I Think Some of us Wil Not Active As What We Do On IPL ,,,Pulling Leg Of Meenu d πŸ˜‰,,,Cracking Jokes,Abhi Ka Bakra Banana πŸ˜†,,,Movies Which Never Statred Til Now,,,,Laila Likh Likh Ke Le Gayi πŸ˜ƒ 

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: People Should  Understand The Meaning Of Hater And Dis-LikeπŸ₯±

18)Your fav match/Innings :  Viru 95 ⭐️Against MI (Mumbai Ki Duniya Hila De Thi  And Specially Ponting Didnt Play Aftertat πŸ˜†),,,Miller Twice Match Wining Knocks Aganist Pune And RCB ⭐️ 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : KKR-DD Always β­οΈ

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Not Sure But Will Try To Be Here πŸ˜Š (Life Has No Gurrantey)

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: May Be CC,Sports πŸ˜•

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Finally Forgien Trip πŸ‘πŸΌ,And Expecting Promotion πŸ˜Š

23)You message /word to all on forum : Just Enjoy Your Life Every moment Of It,,,Happiness And Sadness Always Comes In Your Way  So Try To Make Them Special,,,,Yu Konw Kal Ho Na Ho πŸ˜Š
Edited by IGLESIAS - 10 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1) Your Name : Anisha

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Many... dun want to miss out anyone πŸ˜³

3)Your first friend in this forum : I think itz Prabha

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : no one πŸ˜† 

5)Most Memorable Member 
: Neha,Navetha,Shachi,Rajeev,Abhi,Aadi,Cherry,Prabha,Neha,Shadz,Robin,Sid and all πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

6)Most Memorable Moment : Ummm... there are many πŸ˜‰ I wud cherish each and every mmnt spent in this thread πŸ˜³

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): no one πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : Cherry and Prabha πŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : no one πŸ˜†

10)Most weird member : Umm no one πŸ€£

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Prabhnoor ofcoz πŸ€£

12)Most Mature Member: I guess Neha πŸ˜† not always but kabhi kabhi πŸ˜‰

13)Most Arguable Member: havent come across anyone πŸ˜†

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:everyone 😳 

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Rajeev,Neha,Shadz,Shachi πŸ€—

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: chatting wit u guyzz and all the funny moments πŸ˜”

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: I regret nothing πŸ˜Š

18)Your fav match/Innings : all CSK and DD matches πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : CSK πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: obviously YES πŸ˜ƒ

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Chat Clubs,IPK forum and FF forum πŸ˜³

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: nothingπŸ˜†

23)You message /word to all on forum : 
Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you..
Live life so well that even death loves to you live..
And fight so hard that even fate accepts it's defeat... πŸ˜Š
Best of luck friends... keep smiling πŸ€—
Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
1) Your Name : Sidharth

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Many...😳

3)Your first friend in this forum : Prabs n SradhaEmbarrassed

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : havent had any yet dont know abt future πŸ˜† 

5)Most Memorable Member 
: EveryoneEmbarrassed

6)Most Memorable Moment : Entering into the IPL thread😳

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): no one πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : Myself πŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : CSK supporters πŸ˜†

10)Most weird member : Sradha... Dont know y she loves stalking... πŸ€£

11)Your Drama King/Queen :  No One

12)Most Mature Member: Its cherry i guess...πŸ˜†

13)Most Arguable Member: No one

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: AllEmbarrassed

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Neha, Navetha, SradhaEmbarrassed

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: SpammingπŸ˜†

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: NothingπŸ˜›

18)Your fav match/Innings : All MI matchesEmbarrassed

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : MIπŸ˜ƒ

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Ofcourse

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Saraswatichandra, Chat Clubs, Forum Games...

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: For my future...Embarrassed

23)You message /word to all on forum : Spam karo aur karne do...πŸ˜†
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

1) Your Name :  Robin Saini

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Every member of filmy gang and some others too

3)Your first friend in this forum : Anu and Shradha

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : mai ladai jhagde me vishwaas ni karta πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member : Many

6)Most Memorable Moment : Paagal means Sensible incident🀣 aur jab Abhi aur Rajeev ko ladki bana diya tha 🀣 and many more

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):
Neha aka Mogambo
8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Nave and cherry

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : abhi tak aisa koi iraada nahi tha lekin ab Aadimanav ko mai ni chodunga 😑

10)Most weird member : Oh yes AbhiπŸ˜†

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Anarkali

12)Most Mature Member: Aahana, Cherry, Rajeev, Neha and meπŸ˜†

13)Most Arguable Member: Virus

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Everyone

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Everyone

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Everything

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Nothing

18)Your fav match/Innings :  I loved many matches, Fav innings are Pollard vs SRH, Watson vs CSK and Millar vs RCB πŸ‘

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : Mumbai Indians

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Yes

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Chit chat section and Bollywood forum

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Nothing

23)You message /word to all on forum :
May the sun shine, all day long everything go right, & nothing wrong may those u love bring love back to u & may all the wishes u wish come true

Edited by -Robin- - 10 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 1)Your Name : Sanjeeda

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Everyone here is soo friendly..Would be really unfair to single out one or two πŸ˜›

3)Your first friend in this forum : Hmm...i guess nits-viratholic was the first one I talked to.

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Nobody  LOL! But I wish I had a fight with someone atleast..Could have been fun cause I am a great fighter 🀣 I guess Aahaana knows it :SπŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member : Each everyone I conversed with in these IPL threads ..Truth! πŸ˜›..Not trying to be diplomatic or something 😳

6)Most Memorable Moment : Everytime KKR lost pathetically and I would vent out here 🀣

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Ahh Nobody! I am busy with exams otherwise you people would have known that I am actually the spamming Queen 😎

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Everyone who posted those Troll cricket stuff

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : Ummm..any bad wishers of the mighty Mumbai Indians πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10)Most weird member : Myself! πŸ˜‰

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Noone πŸ˜›..From what I have seen everyone seems fun types not drama typesπŸ˜†

12)Most Mature Member: Who else other than the GM, Aahaana, herself πŸ˜†

13)Most Arguable Member: Never had argument with anyone so no clue

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Defo ALL

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Everybody! Enuff said!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Chatting and spamming  Discussing cricket

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: I regret that I couldnt spam here that often ..Thanks to my exams 😑

18)Your fav match/Innings : Gilly's wicket πŸ˜†..Miller's awesome innings !πŸ‘..First ball first wicket of IPL 6 with Brett's magical delivery being the quality bowling fan that I am πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : I will just keep my mouth shut..What if they lose if I take their name :'( 🀣

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Inshallah! If I am alive I will be there to spam πŸ˜†

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: I guess Bollywood forum and even in Sports forum

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Yes!! PLEASE pray that my exams go superb and I get extraordinary resultsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

23)You message /word to all on forum : You all are soo friendly and I hope to find ALL of you in other threads that are gonna be made in Sports forum for upcoming India matches πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 10 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1) Your Name- Suhail a.k.a Chunky Pandey πŸ˜†

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum Cherry, anarkali, 
mogambo, Robin, Aadi ,Dhoop, Shakaal, Virus, Gutter Queen
abhi ,nave, sid, rashi, Manjulika, mehak, moniza, amanat, basanti, Ahaana,Anisha, Liz and many more😳
3)Your first friend in this forum : Prabhnoor a.k.a Meenu_dπŸ˜‰

4)Who did you have your first fight and last with on this forum - With  CSK fans , Virus & Lizzie_ROFL πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member :All members of  filmy family😳

6)Most Memorable Moment There are so many , Filmy Talks, D3 Boys torturing everyone πŸ˜†, PWI & DD's tareefein πŸ˜† etc.

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Got very few msgs & Scraps πŸ˜”

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most :Almost everyone at some point of time ( honorable mentions : Cruiser, Anarkali, GQ )
9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : Mogambo & Dhoop πŸ˜ˆ For giving tons of tantrum for a role in our Blockbuster movie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10)Most weird member : Sometimes Abhi 

11)Your Drama King/Queen :Our very own Anarkali , Who else πŸ˜†

12)Most Mature Member:  A Guy Called D3_4life πŸ‘

13)Most Arguable Member: Virus ( CSK ko kuch bola to Dishum- Dishum πŸ˜† )

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:Everyone 

15)Most helpfull/understanding member: Mogambo, Virus, Srads, Robin, Ahaana

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Lots of , if i had to explain in detail it'll take hours πŸ˜‰
17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Nothing πŸ˜Š

18)Your fav match/Innings : RR vs CSK ( 2nd Match ), MI vs CSK (2nd Match) & PWI vs DD πŸ˜†

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :MI 

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Agar Zinda rha Then Defenately. πŸ˜‰

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:  D3 - Dil Dosti Dance Forum & CC 

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Nothin' yet 

23)You message /word to Filmy Family- Life is short , jo bhi karo , mann ki karo πŸ˜Š
Edited by D3_4life - 10 years ago