Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by neha-rockss

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- IPL CARNIVAL⭐️

1) Your Name : Anu

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Srads, cherry, robin. Raj, abhi
, Nidz and many moreπŸ˜† 
3)Your first friend in this forum :  Srads

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Nidz

5)Most Memorable Member :

6)Most Memorable Moment : When MI won the IPL 6 

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):

8)Member who made me 🀣 Most : Cherry

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : None i dont believe in violenceπŸ˜‰

10)Most weird member : None

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Anarkali aka Prabs

12)Most Mature Member: Srads, Aahana

13)Most Arguable Member: Nidz, Virus

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: All the friends i made in that thread if possible

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : AllπŸ˜›

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: coming to IPL 6 thread, chatting with members in IPL 6

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: None

18)Your fav match/Innings : Offcourse the final when MI won

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : MI

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Of-course 

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Member lounge, SI CC, SI's show forum, MJHT forum

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: My graduation in december

23)You message /word to all on forum : Thanks everyone for making the IPL 6 so fun where i could always come and hangout and have fun

Edited by Anu- - 10 years ago

1) Your Name : Nidhi/nidz/DJ/tom jo bulana hai bula lo! Naam se ki farak penda hai πŸ˜‰

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Melz, Abhi(-sweetgal19- >> Abhi u were really sweet ahaan 🀣), srads, anu 

3)Your first friend in this forum : Melz n abhi πŸ€—

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Errmm! it was jst fun not a fight wid Anu πŸ˜›

5)Most Memorable Member : Anu πŸ˜† As all of sudden we turned frnds after having some arguementsπŸ˜†

6)Most Memorable Moment : It has to be only one! When CSK won those few matches πŸ˜†

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): If it has to be abt IPL i have flooded SB of Abhi n Melz πŸ˜† And abt other it has to be abhi for flooding my inbox wid SC thread πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me 🀣 Most : It was πŸ€£ when all were standing against CSK n all of a sudden took CSKs favor when it came to there team entering into Playoffs when opposite team against CSK loses  πŸ˜‰

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : As of now none! All have been good so far! No dhishum dhishum pls πŸ˜†

10)Most weird member : πŸ€”

11)Your Drama King/Queen :

12)Most Mature Member: It has to be all oldies on the IPL thread specially Sobti n Mels 

13)Most Arguable Member: For the first time it has to be anu πŸ˜†

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: if possible wid all πŸ˜› Bt none the less it has to be abhi, mels, sobti, baki n all CSK fans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Only CSK fans could understand me πŸ˜†

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Party at the end of the match and specially all those comments πŸ˜†

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: None πŸ€”

18)Your fav match/Innings : CSK vs. MI (playoffs & finals), RR vs. SRH(playoffs)

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : It has to CSK always πŸ˜† bt MI gave there best n deserved this victory! 

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Zinda rahe toh jarur milenge πŸ˜›

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Saraswatichandra, Parichay, Jaan (upcoming)

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Exam results πŸ€£

23)You message /word to all on forum : Live.Love.Laugh πŸ€—

Updated my post lol i missed few questions i answered those too now
1) Your Name : Priya

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :A long list..cant pick a few...😳

3)Your first friend in this forum : prabh πŸ˜›

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : fight?? infact never had a fight here...silly argument where there..but no fights..⭐️

5)Most Memorable Member : again a long list..but i think abhi and prabh will at top...πŸ˜†

6)Most Memorable Moment : Whenever CSK won the match...

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): scrapbook was useless when we had a long thread to spam..πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : abhi and adi and their BAS comments🀣

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : everyone except CSKians..😈 just kidding..πŸ˜†

10)Most weird member : that should be me..πŸ˜›

11)Your Drama King/Queen : all my filmy family members hereπŸ˜†

12)Most Mature Member: melz di..and srads😎

13)Most Arguable Member: all who support the opposite team in csk match😈

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: everyone here..infact i never want to end the ipl because i will miss all...πŸ€—

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : srads, nave ...πŸ‘

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: watching the filmy talks of my friends silently...eventhough i never took part in filmy talk its the one i always enjoyed reading those posts...

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: During one csk match..i want to say something and when i said it , it was something else..and many people misunderstood my words.. if i gave attention to what i typed it can be avoided

18)Your fav match/Innings :  All CSK matchesπŸ‘

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : CSK and CSK only..πŸ₯³

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:cricket is something i'm crazy about ...every thing in gods hand😳

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Kis desh mein hai meraa dil forum for sure... Desh forum is the one which connects me with IF..❀️

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: it may sound crazy..but all i want is everyone's prayer to get what many peoples including me are working for last two years.. want to melt ice between two people we love to the core ..⭐️

23)You message /word to all on forum :It is the best forum i have ever seen (well aftr desh) and the best thing/unique thing here is eventhough our choices and taste are different we all are friends and enjoys the differences..no bashing..no hating personally.. hope this forum will remain like this forever *puts kala tika* β€οΈ
lolz finally  i update my post πŸ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
Open for This Season. πŸ₯³
Please post your experience of chatting in IPL threads here.
Would Love to hear. πŸ‘

Edited by sscomp32 - 9 years ago
 1) Your Name : Riyu

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : There are many..😳

3)Your first friend in this forum : Super_psycho πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Mostly i fight for Csk n RR πŸ˜³i fighted with hearthacker he use to make comments on my teams that made me mad on himπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member : Aahaana,,😳😳_Rohit_ alsoπŸ˜†

6)Most Memorable Moment : I LOVE the match between KKR Vs RR ,, That was tie but we got super over n RR wons β€οΈ

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Hahaha thread is enough for spam πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : πŸ€£ Rohit,,shreyansh..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : Skip for now😈🀣

10)Most weird member : ...πŸ˜›..πŸ˜›

11)Your Drama King/Queen : ermm πŸ€”πŸ€£

12)Most Mature Member: Aahaana,,DB_Reloaded (i didn't talk to this memeber but he seems one)πŸ˜†

13)Most Arguable Member : Mostly i use to ignore people but yes hearthackerπŸ˜† πŸ˜ˆ

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: hahah all whoever are in my buddylist nowβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : my partner Anu ofcourse...😳(pri,virus,neha,maya manymore was gud)πŸ˜ƒ

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: i I miss to drool all Aussie batsmaan,bowler,wicketkeepers..🀣all of above i miss MY RR teams players😭n whole ipl

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:  I fighted sometimes due to useless reason sorry for that πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

18)Your fav match/Innings :  i LOVE ALL RR MATCHES..WHICHEVER THEY WIN😳⭐️

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :  wish RR can win😭NOW KXIPπŸ˜†

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: i m so done with this season might be i will wactch but i think notπŸ€”

23)You message /word to all on forum : I WILL MISS ALLπŸ€—πŸ˜›
@skip sm questions hope its okπŸ˜›πŸ˜†--πŸ˜›
Edited by -DevilGal- - 9 years ago
^^I felt one thread is good because it will contain all members slambook. πŸ˜ƒ Waise bhi bahut kam members hi hai,. πŸ˜†
1) Your Name :Anna

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :Bohot sare hai...cant name..

3)Your first friend in this forum :Sunny and Sam...

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :Sunny(Shreyansh)πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member :_Rohit_...IPL ka cheerleader...πŸ˜†

6)Most Memorable Moment :When KKR won 2014 finals...πŸ˜ƒ

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):No one as such..Rather I spammed theirs..πŸ˜†But yeah Ankan

8)Member who made me 🀣 Most :_Rohit_,Sunny

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :KKR jeet gaya...no violence nowπŸ˜†

10)Most weird member :

11)Your Drama King/Queen :I am the biggest drama queen...πŸ˜ƒ

12)Most Mature Member:Ankit...(Rockstar),DB_Reloaded,Ahaana

13)Most Arguable Member:Ankan(_Super.Psycho_),Sanvi..

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:Neha(delusionalme),Shreyansh(Sh7_Sunny),Piggie,Rodela_Bikel,SRKfan4eva,and many others...πŸ˜ƒ

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :All members are understanding over here...

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:IPL,the matches,the discussions,the cricket CCs...watching the match at 8pm and posting smilies if my team won..😭

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:I was not online during some matches because of being busy...I regret that..

18)Your fav match/Innings : KKR v/s KXIP finals in Bangaluru..

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :KKR...

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:Yes...I will be here next season...😊

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:KMH2 forum,bollywood forum,LFDR forum,Debate mansion,Anime,Sports forum..
22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:IPL finale...i desperately want KKR to win..πŸ˜†

23)You message /word to all on forum :Hello!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Anne.Frank - 9 years ago
res! Cant promise to unress πŸ˜† But DB is most mature member & understanding member πŸ˜› Suyash is most arguable mostly for CSK πŸ˜† I din try to make new friends as i had already known most of them but Anu is my newest first friend here! & Psy aka Ankan may tie with Anu lol... Riya Neha Are also good as i interacted with them first time here! Sanju is certainly drama queen! πŸ˜† I was busy with exams so i din send anyone scraps/inbox but none send me either πŸ˜† Who helped me? Aahaana with explaining rules :P Suyash giving informations which i forgot of course mostly πŸ˜† Most memorable match: actually every moments of MI & KXIP is memorable but i cant forget MIvsRR KXIPvsCSK match! Both matches i watched from start to the end & my both favs won amazingly! My choice is KXIP! I used to find the member Rohit lil weird with his one liners maaro aur maaro.. etc πŸ˜† DB i am giving you the title of George Bailey! you were cool as always! πŸ˜† ok i might not add more! Forgive me if i din add anyone πŸ˜†