Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sscomp32

^^I felt one thread is good because it will contain all members slambook. πŸ˜ƒ Waise bhi bahut kam members hi hai,. πŸ˜†

ok edited my comment hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
neha-rockss thumbnail
Aaahhh this thread !!!!!

Such sweet memories <3

Suyash yu still r here ;)
Miss our gang yaar ..we were hell of a pathaka :D
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
1) Your Name : Ankan

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : everyone became close >> Sunny(
--SH7_Sunny--) , Sanju (-SanVi) , _Rohit_,Ankit(--RockStar--),Suyash bhai(sscomp32),Sahi(awesomegurti),Hooli bhai (HooLiGaN),piku (piggie),Yaari(-RohitMaxwell-),Ahaana,Ridz(-HibiscusR-),Riyu(-DevilGal-),Anu (sweetMonoyaSanu),

3)Your first friend in this forum : Sanju(-SanVi-) & Sunny (--SH7_Sunny)

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : not a big fight but still with Sanju (-SanVi-)..and masti fight with Sunny always πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member : _Rohit_ and his aye chal , maaro maaro maaro toofan macha do, out chal cut le πŸ€£ . and Suyash bhai (sscomp32) i never seen someone who is so much obsessed with cricket. HE IS A REAL CRICKET FAN ! 

6)Most Memorable Moment : Lynn's catch which obviously changed the game..and every moment is memorable in this forum and every time suyash bhai trolled MI 

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Riya(-DevilGal-) , Anne.Frank 

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : _Rohit_ ,Sunny , Hooli , Saachi(-EnjoyYourself-)

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : None why will i kill

10)Most weird member : _Rohit_ πŸ€£

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Anu (sweetMonoyaSanu)

12)Most Mature Member: Ahaana,DB_Reloaded

13)Most Arguable Member: Sanju(-SanVi-)

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Everyone i mentioned in friends list

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Ahaana , Ridz , Anu

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Discussing IPL...rofling on every single topic , nonsense , trolling.

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: I regret nothing πŸ€£

18)Your fav match/Innings :  KKR vs any team , CSK vs KXIP, Lynn's catch,Mishra's run out 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : KKR

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Maybe 

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Chatclubs and this forum too FIFA14 is here fella !!!!!!!! πŸ₯³

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:  Yea..i hoping to get a good college 

23)You message /word to all on forum : I love u guys...and i wanna stay in touch with u all...hope u guys will watch FIFA...and we will have threads for those games too β­οΈ
Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 9 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super.Psycho_

res

You too 😲
Evil partner 😳
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res.
~~~Edited~~

What the??
i forgot the res..
unres at page 6..😳
Edited by piggie - 9 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

You too 😲
Evil partner 😳

i was here the whole IPL..and u came now and so why shocked?  :P  πŸ˜†
-Dhoop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mogambo yaha to spam karna chod do 🀣
Senoritaaa thumbnail
Res

Ankan What the πŸ˜‘

Dhoop? Sraddha na
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1) Your Name : Priyanka

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : almost all here are some i recollect though  Sunny(
--SH7_Sunny--),,Ankit(--RockStar--),Suyash aka VirusπŸ˜†(sscomp32) ,HooliπŸ˜›(HooLiGaN),Yaari(-RohitMaxwell-),Ahaana,Psy(Super.Psycho_)), (Ridz(-HibiscusR-),Riyu(-DevilGal-),Anu (sweetMonoyaSanu), Maya(ArYaRocks)πŸ˜ƒ

3)Your first friend in this forum : the innocent cute guy::: Sunny (--SH7_Sunny)😊

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :None..

5)Most Memorable Member : LOL rohit with his all famous dialogues..πŸ˜† and Virus with his all in all knowledge..⭐️ and Sanju with her MI banter...πŸ˜†

6)Most Memorable Moment : It has to RR matches whether v/s KKR or RCB all of them were impossible wins..πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³ n KXIP Batting.. Dale Steyn n Bhuvi in SRH..all of them were so memorableπŸ˜›

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): **TopSecret**πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : _Rohit_

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : killing... LOL none by now atleast😳

10)Most weird member : the Aye Chal guy:_Rohit_ πŸ€£ 

11)Your Drama King/Queen : sissy πŸ˜† after RR's loss

12)Most Mature Member: Ahaana,DB_Reloaded

13)Most Arguable Member: Sanju(-SanVi-) and Virus (sscomps32)

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Almost all.πŸ˜ƒ

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Ahaana , Riyu , Antaryami BabajiπŸ˜†(ankit)

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Discussing IPL... drooling over players and fighting over Steyn..πŸ˜†

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: regret hmmm... nothing i recollect of..πŸ˜›

18)Your fav match/Innings :  RR v/s KKR (superover) and KXIP v/s CSK semis 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : KXIP

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Maybe depends on the priorities.😊 

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Well even i am unaware of it.. so u can spam me for it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:  Right not nothing other than engineering so if you wish to you can pray for my goodluck there.

23)You message /word to all on forum :Keep in touch and hope we keep this forum active after IPL aswellπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by piggie - 9 years ago
Adinash thumbnail
SLAMBOOK 

1) Your Name :Aditya , Adi

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :many ! amanat , virus, hooli , cheery, sanju ,sunny , ankit  and many more πŸ˜ƒ

3)Your first friend in this forum : Amanat πŸ˜‰

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :not any till now as it was my first year πŸ˜†

5)Most Memorable Member : i think sunny as he spammed so much πŸ˜²πŸ˜† and virus with all his  comments  πŸ˜†and the rohit - aye chal πŸ€£ and me and sunny and ankit bro making fun of rohit 

6)Most Memorable Moment :when MI did the impossible run chase πŸ˜Ž

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):secretπŸ˜†

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most :rohit  the aye chal guy "🀣

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : rohit 

10)Most weird member :rohit and only him πŸ€“

11)Your Drama King/Queen :rohit 

12)Most Mature Member:Aahaana , virus , DB_RELOADED⭐️

13)Most Arguable Member:rohitπŸ€”

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:everyone i have known in this year IPL ! they are great people ! though it was my first year on the forum but i never ever felt that ! i felt that i was a member of it  from years

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :Aahaana , virus

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:discussing on IPL teams , doing nonsense and rofling with members laughing like mads and the rohit aye chal and the spamming done by people heavilyπŸ˜†

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:nothing πŸ€£

18)Your fav match/Innings :When MI chased the target by RRπŸ‘

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :MI

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:till cricket is there i will come here πŸ˜†

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:Sports forum and NBTNMKK forum and may more alsoπŸ˜‰

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:many things πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰growing bigger day by day and everyday is a new challenge to exceptπŸ˜‰

23)You message /word to all on forum :will be missing you guys πŸ˜­ you guys were just freaking awesome ! hope we get to meet each other in the grand world cup 2015 πŸ˜Ž and the next IPL for sure πŸ€—