-Enjoyurself- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I read all the pages again What a memories !! GOT TEARS

Miss those days πŸ˜” Miss our gang
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ressy is messy and classy is Lionel Messi πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Mogi. πŸ€—
Jahan cricket wahan hum. πŸ˜†

I too miss the gang but lagta hai sab busy ho gaye hai. πŸ˜†

πŸ€—     Ahh seriously man ...crazy days they were !!  Sab ka toh pata nahi but I have for sure... πŸ˜’

@Shachi ...he he me too...went thru the previous pages and cudnt help but smile with teary eyes 😳  Kya din the πŸ˜†

@Dhoop...aye chal chal...satttak le yahan se  !! this is MY thread ..spam karun ya nahi tenu ki 😑πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

@Richie...how would I know yu dumbo 😑 ohhhkay anyways IPL has come to an end now πŸ₯±

AdityaNBT watevr is that our Adi 😲  you better not be ! or else I ll throw you into space for sure πŸ₯±

Shachi ...What The !!!🀣  your DP
  🀣🀣 Edited by neha-rockss - 9 years ago
-Enjoyurself- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

πŸ€—     Ahh seriously man ...crazy days they were !!  Sab ka toh pata nahi but I have for sure... πŸ˜’

@Shachi ...he he me too...went thru the previous pages and cudnt help but smile with teary eyes 😳  Kya din the πŸ˜†

@Dhoop...aye chal chal...satttak le yahan se  !! this is MY thread ..spam karun ya nahi tenu ki 😑πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

@Richie...how would I know yu dumbo 😑 ohhhkay anyways IPL has come to an end now πŸ₯±

AdityaNBT watevr is that our Adi 😲  you better not be ! or else I ll throw you into space for sure πŸ₯±

Shachi ...What The !!!🀣  your DP
  🀣🀣

moggie πŸ€—

kya burayi hei meri DP me? Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.πŸ˜•πŸ€£
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

πŸ€—πŸ€—
He is not. πŸ˜† He is a new Kid. πŸ˜†

AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

1) Your Name : Maya😊

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :Priyanka(Piggie),Anu(SweetMonayaSanu),Virus(sscomp32),Sunny bhai(SH7_Sunny),Riya(Devil girl),Navetha,Nithya(NerdyMoron),Melz(Aahaana) and some more😊

3)Your first friend in this forum : I hv a really bad memory so don't remember who is my firstπŸ˜†

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :None

5)Most Memorable Member :Priyanka, Virus and his undying love and hatred for csk and MI respectivelyπŸ˜†

6)Most Memorable Moment :Super over,AB-Steyn moment,Pollard-Starc momentπŸ˜†,RR's idiotic and unbelievable loss against MI😑,Raina's innings in qualifier 2πŸ‘πŸΌ

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):None

8)Member who made me 🀣 Most :Of course maaro maaro wala RohitπŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : No i don't wish to be a murdererπŸ˜†

10)Most weird member :Rohit

11)Your Drama King/Queen :MI fan Sanvi, Rohit and Riya after RR's lossπŸ˜†

12)Most Mature Member:Hands down Aahaana and DB_Reloaded

13)Most Arguable Member: Definitely Virus.Thank God i didn't hv to argue with him. Can anyone really win over his arguments?πŸ˜†

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Everyone😊

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :Understanding-Aahaana, Helpful-Virus,the cricket encyclopediaπŸ˜†

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: I'll miss everything about IPL and my dear friends and yeah Rohit's maaro maaro and aye chalπŸ˜†

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Hmmm... I missed discussing few matches here which i regretπŸ˜”

18)Your fav match/Innings : All the matches in which csk won and Raina's innings against Punjab

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : To be loyal csk and to be honest Punjab😊

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: May be. But i'll try my best to come here😊

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Nothing as of now but the future is uncertainπŸ˜‰

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Hmmm...may be for my dream of singing in playback to come true someday😊

23)You message /word to all on forum :Make as many friends as u can and hv fun as long as possibleπŸ₯³

Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

πŸ€—πŸ€—
He is not. πŸ˜† He is a new Kid. πŸ˜†

yeah πŸ˜‘😈
-Enjoyurself- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiLuvzNBT-

yeah πŸ˜‘😈

🀣🀣