Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
1) Your Name : Nitya πŸ˜ƒ

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Maya , Sunny , Virus , Adi ,Anne-Frank and actually many ... Sorry if i had left some names πŸ˜³

3)Your first friend in this forum : Dont remember πŸ˜•

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : I think i wasn't involved in any fight . (When i argue , i say non-sense stuff and so i avoid arguments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

5)Most Memorable Member : All πŸ€—

6)Most Memorable Moment : Pollard and Lynn's catch , MI and KKR's thumping win , Raina's 87 . 

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):  Not kinda spam but Anne frank was the only one i chatted via  scarps .

8)Member who made me πŸ€£ Most : Many with their trolls . 
Special mention : Enjoyurself   . His or her  DP was enough to crack me up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :None  πŸ˜³

10)Most weird member : Rohit  ( for his aye chal )

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Sanvi , Rohit  

12)Most Mature Member: DB- Reloaded , Ahaanaa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

13)Most Arguable Member: Sanvi and Virus .(Thank god , i did not argue with them much )πŸ˜†

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Everyone 

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Virus   , DB reloaded  , AhaanaaπŸ˜ƒ

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Cricket  , the IPL discussion thread... i dont know how i am gonna survive without watching sports for these next 9 days . 

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: For missing  few matches

18)Your fav match/Innings : KXIP's 200+ innings , MI's 14 over 190 , Faulkner's smash  that helped RR's win  , All CSK's triumphs and last but the best , Raina's  87πŸ‘ 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : CSK πŸ₯³( I am a CSK fan , so I'll support them ) but i was okay with Punjab too . πŸ˜Š

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: If im not gonna go for a self-ban , then I will...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: you can find me in many forums ... i get bored so i go glance around random stuff πŸ€ͺ

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: All big ones over ,nothing great as of now ...May be my national scholarship test πŸ˜•

23)You message /word to all on forum : Thank you  so much guys ! I am gonna miss cricket and this wonderful place ! Hope to meet everybody in other cricket discussions too ...  I apologize if i have hurt many one  during these 2 months !! i hope to see this forum active ... Have a blast  and enjoy your journey ahead !!!!!!⭐️

# whistle podu for CSK before I bid adieu⭐️
Edited by ..N3rDyM0R0N.. - 9 years ago
Senoritaaa thumbnail
⭐️

1) Your Name  : SANJANA

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :SUNNY,ANKAN,ANNU,YAARI,RIA,VIRUS,ROHIT,AHAANA,BALA AMITBHAI,ANKIT BHAI,SAHI n ALL

3)Your first friend in this forum :ATUL

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :On This Forum Then ATUL...On IPL THEAD THEN VIRUS

5)Most Memorable Member : VIRUS (I CAN'T FORGOT YOU)😑

6)Most Memorable Moment :VIRAT KOHLI's ANUSHKA SHARMA MODE πŸ˜†

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):NO ONE I GUESS

8)Member who made me 🀣 Most : ANKAN n ROHIT

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : I'M NOT MURDERER😳

10)Most weird member : ROHIT

11)Your Drama King/Queen :I GUESS IT'S MEπŸ˜‰

12)Most Mature Member:MODS

13)Most Arguable Member:VIRUS😑

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:EACH n EVERY MEMBER

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :AHAANA

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: FIGHTSπŸ˜†

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:WHEN I USE BAD ...ABUSIVE WORDS

18)Your fav match/Innings :MI vs RR...When PALTAN CHASE 190 In 14.4 Over...Corey's Inning n TARE's SIXπŸ‘πŸ‘

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :THE ONE N ONLY ...MUMBAI INDIANS😳

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:YAH I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE...KAHA JAOGE BACHKE ...BADLA LENA HAI

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:CHAT CLUB,TV Shows Forum

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:YAH MY MARRIAGEπŸ€”

23)You message /word to all on forum :SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES...BUT HUM TO AAISE HAII BHAIYAA..STAY IN TOUCH GUYS...n MUMBAI  INDIANS ROCKS

⭐️⭐️

Edited by .SanVi. - 9 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
#sanju - ur marriage ?  πŸ˜²Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Super.Psycho_

#sanju - ur marriage ? 

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
im dead πŸ˜†
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜•Edited by _Rohit_ - 9 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

1) Your Name :  Amit

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Sunny,Sanju,Ankan,Anu,Devilgal (she was my enemy but now a friend) πŸ˜† .

3)Your first friend in this forum : Aahaana (i met her in this forum last year)

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Devilgal πŸ˜† after IPL she is very nice to me πŸ˜³

5)Most Memorable Member : Rohit with his fampous dialogues πŸ˜†

6)Most Memorable Moment : when KKR defeated SRH to finish 2nd 

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): None πŸ˜†

8)Member who made me 🀣 Most :  Rohit πŸ˜†

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : no one ..everyone  is nice here 

10)Most weird member : 
Ridzzi πŸ˜† so many secrets reasons i have πŸ˜†

11)Your Drama King/Queen : 
Rohit πŸ˜†

12)Most Mature Member: 
 Aahaana 

13)Most Arguable Member: Me πŸ˜†

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Sunny ,Sanju,Ankan,Anu 

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Aahaana 

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: fights and our KKR gossips πŸ˜•

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: i regret for every fight i had in this forum and  comments which were posted in anger πŸ€’

18)Your fav match/Innings :  Manish Pandey 94 in the finals 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : KKR 😎

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: it depends on time 

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Housewife CC and Chat Clubs 

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: yeah im searching for job hopefully i will get it soon 

23)You message /word to all on forum : keep calm and stay healthy and enjoy ur life with happiness and peace πŸ˜Š

Sorry if i hurted anyone ..Meli,Sanju,Sunny,Ankan or anyone πŸ˜Š

Edited by Heart_Hacker- - 9 years ago
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

πŸ€—     Ahh seriously man ...crazy days they were !!  Sab ka toh pata nahi but I have for sure... πŸ˜’

@Shachi ...he he me too...went thru the previous pages and cudnt help but smile with teary eyes 😳  Kya din the πŸ˜†

@Dhoop...aye chal chal...satttak le yahan se  !! this is MY thread ..spam karun ya nahi tenu ki 😑πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

AdityaNBT watevr is that our Adi 😲  you better not be ! or else I ll throw you into space for sure πŸ₯±

Shachi ...What The !!!🀣  your DP
  🀣🀣

@ Bold -  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Not me !!πŸ˜†

Even I miss Our Gang...missed IPL Coz of xams😑

unke DP mast and best πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Rohit_

πŸ˜•

aye chal phut le