Rakesh Paul (Pratap) make a come back in the show

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Rakesh Paul, better known as Pratap is back on the show to add some 'spice'.

Yes, the actor had decided to quit the show soon after his character turned positive from being extremely negative, owing to the story change that took place few months back. However a few days back, when the production house approached the actor to get back on the show, he couldn't decline the offer owning to his relationship with the makers.

The result is that Rakesh is back on the show, this time as a very positive man. He will be back to help Angana (Aleeza Khan).

As per the current track, Angana is facing certain issues in her marital life and Pratap will help her solve them.

When contacted, Rakesh said, "Yes, I have begun shooting for the show five days back. This is my comeback after a month."

He further went on to add, "Interestingly, I am the only actor on the show who hasn't been replaced yet. So, yes, I am happy to make a comeback but at the same time it's weird to play a positive man when I played a negative in the same role."

This is not the only change that Pratap's character will see as he adds, "Everything for Pratap is going to change be it his mannerisms, diction, style of walking and dressing. He is a changed man now. You will also see him crying, and trust me it's not easy to play a positive man when the same man has been so cruel."

Does this mean you're going to be in the show for long? "Yes, I have come back to stay provided my character has something substantial to play."

Rakesh's comeback episode will air in a day or two.

Source: from rival site