Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

WU(24th May) :Next MasterChef of India :P :o ;) <3

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode begins with RK & MB in the bathtub. MB tells RK to go. She takes off the rose petals from his air & tells him to on the music. RK exits & puts on the radio. MB has a bath & then is shown dancing to the tunes of the song 'Payaliya...' wearing a pink bathrobe. She writes RK loves MB on the mirror. RK sees her dancing hiding & is lost in her. He leaves when she turns!

MB comes out of the bathroom & a servant hands her a letter from RK. She sees the gift which RK expects her to wear. He writes that I wish I could have kept you in the bathroom as that bathrobe suits you well. MB blushes thinking that RK must have seen her dancing!

RK is preparing something special fr MB. Bittoji tries to help . RK asks I wanna give something special to MB on our wedding. He asks Bittoji to take the help of all sorts of communication & ask India what gift RK should buy fr MB. He will select 4participants who would get a chance to attend the wedding! Bittoji leaves. He bumps into Rads. She asks him what happening! Bittoji says RK is cooking fr MB & has told not to disturb! Rads is shockes & jokingly says MB's day will go bad. Bittoji & Rafs share a laugh.

At breakfast table, Dips is being ignored. RK brings the dish which he cooked fr MB. She smiles & thanks him. Dips fumes & leaves followed by Sikki. RK remarks saying unwanted people  left. RK asks MB to taste & genuinely tell him if she liked it or not. MB eats & says that no one can cook like you have cooked. Even if I & Ma try we won't be able to make it! Rads asks can I have a bite. MB says no as RK has cooked only for her & she will only eat. MB tries to stop RK from tasting but fails.RK coughs & drinks water says the dish is horrible & tells her not to eat it! But MB says I will eat it as you have cooked for me. Both of them share an eye-lock. Bittoji & Rads leave them alone!

In chawl, Trish tells Paddo that it was not right to ask Sultan to kidnap MB even if she(Paddo) trusts him! Paddo says if MB takes revenge from RK, he will inturn spoil her life. Trish argues that RK needs to be taught a lesson & that MB is big enough to take decisions of her life & differentiate between what is right & what is wrong for her life. Paddo says I know how to fight for my child's happiness.

At RK Mansion, Bitto is very busy with preparations. Dips comes there. Bittoji taunts since it's your devar's wedding, you're most welcome to help! MB fumes! Bittoji remarks a fire brigade too might be needed anytime!

Sikki comes there & offers Dips burnt sandwiches! He tells that if RK can cook for his Biwi so can I. Dips fumes & walks away! Sikki tells her to taste but she says you taste!

Rads comes to Rishbala's room & hands over a dress to MB gor the mehendi function! Rads hesitates & says hat I have tried calling your mother but she is not replying!   

Rads tells that I know you would miss your mother so much during the rituals. MB says so what if she doesn't attend my wedding, when she will see me happy after marriage. MB is in tears. Rads consoles her saying that this mother is there with you. Rads tells her to quickly get ready. RK comes & says MB will not change the suit. Rads says she will & leaves. RK MB cutely argue. He is like you're my private suraj. MB says ma will feel bad. He says so what about me. She calls him kaduu Singh & says I like you when you're angry! RK says fine I won't talk to you & won't show my face to you. He turns his back to her. MB says she will tell mum she will wear his dress only. RK says no need of favor, you wear what ma gave you but if you want to do something for me then even you have to confess your love for me in front of the whole world. MB says but I have done this earlier too. RK says you havta do it again if you want to cajole me! RK leaves!MB says zid tumhari tareeka mera!

Precap : Rishbala hand in hand surrounded by media. Reporter asks RK to what extent is your love! RK says I can give up my life for her & if anyone tries to come between us, I can take his life! Sultan watches on TV & fumes! 

Edited by _Rashmi - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanksss...too romntic..
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🥳 aww  thanks... I missed the episode today, Thanks for wu. I wish to see it soon specially precap when RK says those words.
Surish thumbnail
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am sincerely thankful...my tvs gone..:D
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
wow nice episode...
superb precap !!!
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2