Maninder was OUTSTANDING ...reminds Taj Attack

Posted: 10 years ago
OMG Maninder was simply outstanding today.What a magnificent act he did in today's episode.It will be surely a milestone in 2613.The whole concept was based on Taj Incident.Ultimately they showed this.Right frm d beginning where Ran was driving and then with Kashyap and lastly when he moved with his team to protect d ppl was simply superb.All I can say is, its LifeOK's bad luck that they r loosing a lead actor like Maninder Singh.He is absolutely breath taking in all his moves tonight.The whole execution of d plot is fantastic.I always love to see Randeep in action but today it was just mindblowing.The killer instinct he had in his eyes was something which can make one go gaga 4 him.
I loved the whole team work and today at least Kashyap understood what does a real officer means.Loved when Ran stopped him from apologising n started making plans to stop Shahana.I'm so excited 2 see how it will happen next week.
Love ya loads Maninder Singh.You r one of d BEST actor of this industry.And surely the BEST COP of any crime series.Hats off to u.
Never seen a cop having such a great foot work n body language.
What a potential actor.Simply the best of best as Randeep.Loved the way he walks n shoots d terrorists.All his moves are just breath taking.The confidence he has in his eyes and his body language is such a deadly combination.

It was a fantastic episode.  Kashyap finally saw the truth but he still tells CM that he has Shahana in custody!  What was that about?!!!

Guys the precap was mean.  How can you show Shahana shooting Rashmi!  Should not have messed weekend like this.  I wonder what they will show on Monday, hope Rashmi is wearing a bullet proof jacket. 
I just wish now we see Randeep and Rashmi both together arresting Shahana.
Mean thing your precap

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
The episode was way too amazing , well now amazing would be an understatement n yes even I felt d connect to d whole Taj incident!
Loved tonight episode n maninder was superb today he is just the best
Originally posted by Shreya30456

Loved tonight episode n maninder was superb today he is just the best
Absolutely Shreya!   Maninder is simply awesome in every  scene be it emotional drama , action or anything he does it perfectly !
the  epi  was  amazing ..  nd  MANINDER ..    only  one  word  for  him  WOW ...              he  is  an  awesome  actor .. i  always  loved  to  see him  in  actions  he  made  randeep  one  of  the  best  cops ..  he  is  always  amazing  bt  2day .. the  way  he  entered nd  the  look .. wow ..  his  team nd he  did  an  awesome  job ...

i have  only  1  thing  2  say ...  WHY  IS  THIS  SHOW  ENDING ???

gonna  miss  thm ..  life  ok  is  loosing  such an amazing  actor ...
Originally posted by MaddyO

It was a fantastic episode.  Kashyap finally saw the truth but he still tells CM that he has Shahana in custody!  What was that about?!!!

Guys the precap was mean.  How can you show Shahana shooting Rashmi!  Should not have messed weekend like this.  I wonder what they will show on Monday, hope Rashmi is wearing a bullet proof jacket. 
I just wish now we see Randeep and Rashmi both together arresting Shahana.
Mean thing your precap

Randeep was shot twice by Shahana so no wonder if this time it is rashmi.I think after this randeep will be more aggressive.
Originally posted by mansi_verma

The episode was way too amazing , well now amazing would be an understatement n yes even I felt d connect to d whole Taj incident!
YES YES YES amazing will be an understatement for this kind of epi.Am glad that ultimately they showed this Taj incident cos they started d show from that view only.And when they have an actor like Maninder as Randeep so they can execute it with absolute perfection.
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Randeep was shot twice by Shahana so no wonder if this time it is rashmi.I think after this randeep will be more aggressive.

I know, but why they had to show this on last weekend.  As it is my mood is low and bad and they could have shown something positive for Randeep Rashmi, like them arresting Shahana
I know they will not show anything happening to Rashmi but I just felt bad.  Randeep says to Shahana 'mai Rashmi pe tumhara saya bhi padane nahi dunga' and they already showed Shahana taking Rashmi at gun point and here shooting twice.  Randeep will be aggressive but I hope for Randeep's sake and all fans sake they atleast show Rashmi was wearing bullet proof jacket, I don't want to see her injured and in hospital and all in the last week.  Guess feeling more senti today what to do!