26-12

Maninder was OUTSTANDING ...reminds Taj Attack - Page 2

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mansi_verma

Absolutely Shreya!   Maninder is simply awesome in every  scene be it emotional drama , action or anything he does it perfectly !

Exactly Mansi.His expressions r just perfect for every emotions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyaroses

the  epi  was  amazing ..  nd  MANINDER ..    only  one  word  for  him  WOW ...              he  is  an  awesome  actor .. i  always  loved  to  see him  in  actions  he  made  randeep  one  of  the  best  cops ..  he  is  always  amazing  bt  2day .. the  way  he  entered nd  the  look .. wow ..  his  team nd he  did  an  awesome  job ...

i have  only  1  thing  2  say ...  WHY  IS  THIS  SHOW  ENDING ???

gonna  miss  thm ..  life  ok  is  loosing  such an amazing  actor ...

Maninder Singh is FABULOUS and just PERFECT as  RANDEEP RATHORE. 
Wow how they have made this character - the superlative actor  director and writers

Look at the contrast with him and Kashyap.  Kashyap is not ready to listen to anybody.  How Randeep explains to his team after the explosives episode that he can explain to them why Rashmi is here.  How he explains to Prajapati and leaves him to decide. 
How much we are gonna miss 2613 and Randeep Rashmi.  I can write pages on 2613 and still not cover how much we love this serial. 

YES WHY IS THIS SHOW ENDING - COS LIFEOK DO NOT CARE ABOUT 2613 FANS AND THEY WOULD RATHER AIR SHOWS LIKE SAVITIRI JUNOON AM ISHQ

Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shreya30456

Loved tonight episode n maninder was superb today he is just the best

HE is defo one of d best actor of showbiz.Wonder how come a channel like lifeok afford to loose him.This channel doesnt have many great lead actors still they r gonna axe such a fab show n MS too.Its their LOSS than anyone else.Ofcourse we fanz are so much heartbroken n sad but I simply pity on d channel.MS is d best cop of any crime series of tele now.He has got both looks n talent which is a very rare combination for an actor.
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyaroses

the  epi  was  amazing ..  nd  MANINDER ..    only  one  word  for  him  WOW ...              he  is  an  awesome  actor .. i  always  loved  to  see him  in  actions  he  made  randeep  one  of  the  best  cops ..  he  is  always  amazing  bt  2day .. the  way  he  entered nd  the  look .. wow ..  his  team nd he  did  an  awesome  job ...

i have  only  1  thing  2  say ...  WHY  IS  THIS  SHOW  ENDING ???

gonna  miss  thm ..  life  ok  is  loosing  such an amazing  actor ...

Yes Just one word "Wow" for Maninder.He did a splendid job yesterday, infact in the whole series he just made us stunned with his powerpacked performance.I really feel angry n bad that the channel never promoted such an awesome actor.Even they didnt nominate him as d best cop in ITA.He deserved d award than anyone else.And d show is ending cos there might be some serious probs between d PH n Channel which they never disclosed.I was compelled to think in this way cos it was like 8th wonder that in current generation we never ever had any segments on d show n on d cast anywhere,no promotion at all.Why this step motherly treatment to d show when it was getting them a decent TRP?They can promote any crap but not 2612-13.WHY?
And abt Maninder yes its the CHANNEL"s loss than anyone else.Wish MS comes back with a bang soon.
Shivaanya thumbnail
Yday he was outstanding somu.I've posted his pic frm yday epi on FB.U can check there.
Shivaanya thumbnail
Somu tune kuchh link post kiye kya?Its nt displaying yaar.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Randeepfan

Yes Just one word "Wow" for Maninder.He did a splendid job yesterday, infact in the whole series he just made us stunned with his powerpacked performance.I really feel angry n bad that the channel never promoted such an awesome actor.Even they didnt nominate him as d best cop in ITA.He deserved d award than anyone else.And d show is ending cos there might be some serious probs between d PH n Channel which they never disclosed.I was compelled to think in this way cos it was like 8th wonder that in current generation we never ever had any segments on d show n on d cast anywhere,no promotion at all.Why this step motherly treatment to d show when it was getting them a decent TRP?They can promote any crap but not 2612-13.WHY?
And abt Maninder yes its the CHANNEL"s loss than anyone else.Wish MS comes back with a bang soon.

Agree totally.  Guess we will never get to know but there has to be something for this kind ot treatment meted out to such a fab show.  I guess when Channel Head of LifeOK spoke on TC about different shows he just meant that and not BETTER.  Cos look what shows he retained AM, Junoon, Ishq and Savitri all having less TRPs also.

We never got any interviews, on the sets info or anything.  Just feel cheated that we are such loyal fans and they never bothered. 

I just hope that each and every person who worked on this show and contributed to it cares that this unique concept and fab show should not be just lost.  We cannot stop saying that we will watch no matter where they take this show to, just little more PR and effort and it can be and deserves to be No.1 show.

About awards I truely don't care.  In all us fans eyes the team of 2612-13 is No.1 
Look at the peformances of Maninder Singh, Shikha Singh, Tejasvi (newcomer) and Kabir Maira not to mention all the others.  To me they all are No.1
As long as sah bahus rule they can never expect anything

Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaddyO

Maninder Singh is FABULOUS and just PERFECT as  RANDEEP RATHORE. 
Wow how they have made this character - the superlative actor  director and writers

Look at the contrast with him and Kashyap.  Kashyap is not ready to listen to anybody.  How Randeep explains to his team after the explosives episode that he can explain to them why Rashmi is here.  How he explains to Prajapati and leaves him to decide. 
How much we are gonna miss 2613 and Randeep Rashmi.  I can write pages on 2613 and still not cover how much we love this serial. 

YES WHY IS THIS SHOW ENDING - COS LIFEOK DO NOT CARE ABOUT 2613 FANS AND THEY WOULD RATHER AIR SHOWS LIKE SAVITIRI JUNOON AM ISHQ

Lines in bold...I too loved that scene 2 d core.Mukesh n Biswas were angry infact at Ahmed's death but Ran d calm n composed cop explained the genuine reasons abt Rash's presence there and made them understood that it was neither of anyone's fault there.He made Prajapati too to think twice abt his real job n responsibility 2wards d nation.
Shivaanya thumbnail
Rocking has become an understmt somu.He was just magnificent when he put d key in d vehicle,starts it,put d gear and moved his hands on d steering.Incredible.What a man.He does it so perfectly.Doing a commendable job as a Police Officer.I was dead watching him in that scene.