Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
BREAKING NEWS:
hiro ke vyapaari naitik singhania ke 5 varshiya ek laute bete ka apaharan.😭

yesterdays epi was nice, i loved the BG music wen they were searching for naksh...

hope they find out duggu soon...nahi to akshi ka bura haal to ho hi gya!!

Everybdy's performance was good yesterday...!!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janhavi58

BREAKING NEWS:
hiro ke vyapaari naitik singhania ke 5 varshiya ek laute bete ka apaharan.😭

yesterdays epi was nice, i loved the BG music wen they were searching for naksh...

hope they find out duggu soon...nahi to akshi ka bura haal to ho hi gya!!

Everybdy's performance was good yesterday...!!

this sounds like you have reported the scene by LIVE!πŸ˜†

I agree with you Janhavi , i'm sure now naksh are even ready to give all their property to kidnnappers for saving their ''ek-lauta'' son duggu. 

I wish they dont show us similar thing which we see in every serial , they should show it in thrilling way so that we can getexcited to watch!πŸ˜ƒ
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: IGLESIAS

Wel Fed up this rona-dhona they arent any sensible track which cvs is portrating, its known fact that rona-dhona wil bring u trp up anyways m skiping it..this track is same old thing hapen in tv number of times, this is not new thing..

well choice diffres deary , we dont like rona-dhona but many love it as they are emotional viewers ...and i enjoy watching yrkkh anyhow but i expect they make this track as thrilling and mysterious so that we can get attracted more and more to it!😳
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: IGLESIAS

Extending til july ? Yu told it til May Na and Ho sake Ghajini ko koi theek karo ekdum useless charcter ban gya RB Ki tarah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah...one of my exam got delayed till july nowπŸ˜­πŸ˜•...by ghajini you meant daddaji na?πŸ˜†  yaah, Rajbanna(RB) ko toh dialogues hi nahi milte!πŸ˜†
janhavi58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

this sounds like you have reported the scene by LIVE!πŸ˜†

I agree with you Janhavi , i'm sure now naksh are even ready to give all their property to kidnnappers for saving their ''ek-lauta'' son duggu. 

I wish they dont show us similar thing which we see in every serial , they should show it in thrilling way so that we can getexcited to watch!πŸ˜ƒ

no i haven't πŸ˜† but this was coming as footnote wen they showed the news chanel showing duggu's photo on tvπŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

no i haven't πŸ˜† but this was coming as footnote wen they showed the news chanel showing duggu's photo on tvπŸ˜†

oh...i guess soπŸ˜†...dumb me!πŸ˜†...yeah i saw that footnote and i appreciate acting of pooja joshi when she saw the news of duggu missing!😊
janhavi58 thumbnail

oh...i guess soπŸ˜†...dumb me!πŸ˜†...yeah i saw that footnote and i appreciate acting of pooja joshi when she saw the news of duggu missing!😊

yup...pooja, sonali karan hina..everybdy were great..
i loved chiki wen she back answered some one from crowdπŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

yup...pooja, sonali karan hina..everybdy were great..
i loved chiki wen she back answered some one from crowdπŸ˜†

well yeah. everybody was nice in emotional scenes! yup that was first time i admired chikki becoz she had done right thing there!

had i been in her place , i would had done same as her in that situationπŸ˜ƒ
janhavi58 thumbnail

well yeah. everybody was nice in emotional scenes! yup that was first time i admired chikki becoz she had done right thing there!

had i been in her place , i would had done same as her in that situationπŸ˜ƒ

this is like real situation showed, we usually dont ask many questions before hiring anyone...

and other day there is  news here in mumbai that a jewellers son was kidnapped, πŸ˜”

waiting for the upcoming epis, how are naksh gonna savr duggu from this kidnapper
*Dev.* thumbnail

this is like real situation showed, we usually dont ask many questions before hiring anyone...

and other day there is  news here in mumbai that a jewellers son was kidnapped, πŸ˜”

waiting for the upcoming epis, how are naksh gonna savr duggu from this kidnapper

Yes . i agree, in recent years these kinda activities are increased like kidnapping etc!...and we do these kind of mistakes before hiring some servent usually...but as now identification of servents is necessary to give to local police bacame a local rule now...

i guess its common in world now...well i'm sure they will ask for huge moneyπŸ˜’