Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Just a Dream !!SS!! (Writing Contest)

bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This is my story written for the  Writing Contest.

Part 1

There is dead silence all around in the room . Students are looking at both of girls with shocked expression  . " Ary these days you behaving like abnormal girl " Katy let out her anger .  "Katy you're making excuses " Ary looked toward Katy with disgust face . Once again whole room echo with her voice .  ."What ? why should i make excuses ?'" she managed to mutter in sad tone ."Because , you are jealous " *pause* "You are jealous because Amy loves me ."   Katy fell back in her desk . "Amy he is a famous actor  . You are an ordinary girl " .
"So what " Ary shouted at Katy with furious tone . "He loves me . He said to me last night " With this Ary walked out class room .
 Ary and Katy both are childhood friends . But from last two years Ary become mad about Amy . Amy the famous person . Actor by profession and dream of every girl .  Ary fell in love with him . We must  say it is her luck . Amy accepted her friend request on Facebook  . Ary started living in her fantasy world and start calling Amy his boyfriend in front of everyone .
Katy she is worried about her friend . She can't see her friend like this . For Katy Ary is her Barbie doll . "I am worried about you . Why don't you understand .' Katy muttered slowly . Finally Katy made her move toward Ary

"Okay , fine Amy loves you" Both friend hugged each other tightly .
"Ary not again , why you always glued to your phone ." Katy tried to snatch Amy's cell but Amy moved her hand upward . "Katy stop irritation me , Amy will be online in few minutes" Ary looked at Amy's profile .Katy caught her head in her small palm and made weird face "I will kill him if he come in front of me'
"Did you said something " Ary questioned Katy .
"Nothing , have fun with your Amy" Katy faked a smile .
"Amy , Katy is here , come down fast" Amy's mom shouted from downstairs .
"I am really worried about this girl ."  cut by Katy "I know aunty , she is really mad about Amy"
"I know but she started living in her fantasy world and this affecting her studies badly . " Ary's mom looked really

very tensed . After all she is a mother and her daughter completely mad about a person . Who don't even know about this all . "ya i know , her grades going down day by day " i guess i am quite famous these days , right  . Ary

gave friendly hug to Katy . "No we are just talking about random things "Katy tried to avoid the situation . "Lets go for  walk "
"Mom we are going for walk " Ary shouted . "Okay sweetheart " her mom replied back .
While walking in the park Katy noticed two children fighting . Amy found that Katy not walking along with her .  "What happened" Amy moves her hand in front of Katy's eyes .
"Let sit there" Katy pulled Ary along with her . Both friend sat on grass . Katy start pulling grass from ground ."Hey what happened"  Ary shook  Katy from her shoulder . "I am just thinking about some thing" her tone was serious .
"What" Amy tried to read Katy's expression . "I mean how life changed ." *sigh* "when we was children there was no worry and now tension tension " Katy stretched her both legs and rested her hand on ground .
"You know , i am feared what if i lost you ?" a lone tear escaped from her eyes .
"Chill i am not going anywhere ." Katy move her hand toward Ary when Ary's phone rang .
After checking her cell Ary jumped in happiness . "OMG!! guess what Amy again replied me" Ary after reading Amy's reply was on ninth cloud . Ary start chatting with Amy . "Ary listen to me "
"I will talk later.  I wanna talk to Amy . So stop irritating me" Katy she is fed up now . She snatched her cell .  "What the hell . Give it back to me " anger completely visible in her tone .  "You are only my best friend so stop behaving like my mom. " Ary was harsh . Katy is on verge of crying . she gave Ary's cell back . But she stopped Ary in her track . "listen to me once ' she begged . "Speak" Ary moved toward other side .
"What if Amy loves some one else " she seriously looked at Ary's face .
"Not again Katy , he loves me that's it "' Amy stood up "you are my best friend . But please stay out from this matter ' and she walked left behind sad , tensed Katy . "You are becoming mad " Katy broke in loud cries . "You are running behind a shadow Ary .""I am home " Ary spoke softly and directly walked toward her bedroom . "Listen where is Katy" hey mom questioned . "I don't know " Ary said coldly . "what do you mean you don't know "
"Why everyone taunting me . I don't know where is she  " she slammed door hard . 
Ary's mom called Katy
"You okay " Ary's mom questioned .
"Aunty she is not ready to understand any thing . I am feared that one day we will lost her ."
"Relax , we will think about this "  Katy answered back "Yes aunty , okay aunty i talk later "
Next morning
"Ary wake up its 8am and you are late , See Katy already here" Her mom tries to wake her up .
"I don't give it dam mom . Say her to leave" Ary shouted from her room .
""Stop it Ary this is not a way to talk with your friend " Her mom is now hell angry  "I am telling you just because of your puppy love you gonna lose everything"
"So what just leave me alone" Ary again shout back .
"Its okay aunt"  Katy left . "This is not done i have to do something" her mom helplessly looked toward Katy who walked toward main gate .

okay so here is 1st part
hope you guys like it
please like and comment
love you all
-ARMA_RUBHARU-
-ARoAR_

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
index

chappy1 : page1
chappy2 : page ( coming soonπŸ€”)

-ARMA_RUBHARU-
-ARoAR-

Edited by aroma.arsha - 10 years ago
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres

Me first yuppie πŸ₯³

Coming back to the update…

Amazing update di πŸ€—

Katy is such a good friend and Ary is really lucky to have her!

Ary ko jaldi brain dedo so she doesn't loose this lovely friend due to a stupid crush

This is something interesting to read

😊

~Anu~
Edited by Luvkriyansh-anu - 10 years ago
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
res
chal kr dia
unres
awsm chappy
strt ws awsm
u e greatπŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by chand91 - 10 years ago
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
loved katy's care for ary...
hope ary understand d situation n behave matured...
update soon...
thnx fr d pm...
vaishukarthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
AWSMMM...πŸ‘πŸΌ loved to read ur works..❀️.u no ths update was somthng intrstng ... πŸ˜ƒ
nature2 thumbnail
res foer ARo Done

nyc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

usay jayada nhi 😑😑

kuch khas samjh hi nhi aayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by nature2 - 10 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome 

Continue soon