•  
Poll Question :

Vote it !

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
hell YES. with ViBul as leads this time 😃 i was thinking on same note while watching last episode of vaada. i hope ekta gives it a thought
oh no!!😲 i don't want KHTV season2 eevn if they take story of BB-vihaan bcoz ekta "ll defntly butcher their ckts & story & already story'd been saturated if there was extsn 2 b given then 2 it shud'd been only for 1 month 4 proper handling of BB-vihaan story & ending of show oderwise as i'd said story was 2 much saturated & not much potnl was left. so i m happy that the show ended b4 we've 2 see  butchering of their ckt like she has done in PR & BALH!!😊
I don't want it. To be honest Ekta had an opportunity first time to make a good show. She ruined it by doing any Mona Anu drama. She stretched it for too long. Ekta can make good shows but with KHTV she neglected it. She could have shown a nice vibu love story but again she wanted history to repeat itself. She also made Mona too weak. I wouldnt mind seeeing vibu in a new show as leads.
No way, the show was simply horrendous!
NO...If Jatin will keep on addressing her as monaji / ji / haa...like a tattoo.
NO...if mona is still going to be leaving seperate from jatin after having been married.
NO...if mona is going to be shown talking to pradeeps pics like a pyscho.
NO...if history will be repeating itself...
NO...if vineet is going to make entry character of vineet be butchered.
NO...if monas mother is going to be staying with mona indefinately...just because suhasni is out of the show..

sooo many reasons for a NO...all reasons are based on what we see or what we could likely be shown😉

BUT YES no doubt the show had alot of potential...sad it was lost
Yes i want it back but only for Bulbul and Vihaan...
i want mona in another show.. as well as sargun in another show but like i said, ANOTHER SHOW... one KHTV was enough and i didn't even watch it regularly! 
It was the best social msg series