Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
^^Thank you soo much friend ðŸ¤—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Is anyone here aware of the real love story of Maharana Pratap and Maharani Ajabde? How much does history tell us, and how much creative liberty did the CVs take? Are there any autobiographies by contemporaries of MP that tell us the real history of Pratap and Ajabde?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Is anyone here aware of the real love story of Maharana Pratap and Maharani Ajabde? How much does history tell us, and how much creative liberty did the CVs take? Are there any autobiographies by contemporaries of MP that tell us the real history of Pratap and Ajabde?

I think historical sources talk about how Pratap really, really, really loved Ajabde. She supported him through everything and he really valued her presence in his life. Apparently, he liked to live in a simple way and she agreed with him on that and they lived pretty happily. And when she was dying, she convinced him to marry another person (her sister or someone). Apparently, that wife had problems with the way how simply Pratap lived his life but eventually she learned to adapt. But through it all, Ajabde was the love of his life and his son by her, Amar, was the one who ruled after Pratap. 

I'm pretty sure that the CVs have taken a lot of creative liberties, especially with this separation track and everything. If I'm not wrong, he had married quite a few other women as well, including phool. I think his marriage to phool came 5 years after his marriage to Ajabde. But this isn't really shown. 

As for historical sources, well there's a couple of historical books that talk about him. I think there's a biography on him written by Sri Ram Sharma that's rated pretty highly. 

Hope I helped! 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone identify the background music used for Pratap and Ajabde (especially during the flying away red chunnari scenes)?? Thanks! 
Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was watching some old episodes and in one of them (can't remember which one) there was a series of flashbacks, in one of them Ajabde tells Pratap "Aap hume ache lagte hai". Can someone tell me which episode was that? Pratap looked angry and was practicing with his sword while Ajabde was standing behind him looking scared ðŸ˜•
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched the show after some time. Please can someone tell me who is Maan kanwar??
Also please tell me where is Rani jamvanta bai???
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Snowflake25

I was watching some old episodes and in one of them (can't remember which one) there was a series of flashbacks, in one of them Ajabde tells Pratap "Aap hume ache lagte hai". Can someone tell me which episode was that? Pratap looked angry and was practicing with his sword while Ajabde was standing behind him looking scared ðŸ˜•

it was from episode 216 aired on 29th may 2014
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone post Jalal-Salima caps from episode 360
I am not able to download the video so I need the caps
Thanks in advance
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

I watched the show after some time. Please can someone tell me who is Maan kanwar??

Also please tell me where is Rani jamvanta bai???

Maan kunwar daughter of Dheebai bhatyani n Uday singh ðŸ˜†
Rani Jaivantabai ..is nt in palace nw.. usne sanyas le liya h ðŸ˜† n wapas aane ka naam nhi le rhi h 
rushi8 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Can someone please change the banner of the show with grown up (sharad malhotra) pratap?