Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: debasree04

She does not love Pratap at all, its purpose only to show off... she wants her son (as she predicted that it only be a son) would be the next Rana of Mewar instead of Pratap...she said that she was neglected in her father's house & she cant only be the second beautiful wife of Uday Singh...she wants history of Mewar will remember her as something special...& for all those her son needs to be the rana...thats why she doesn't like Pratap...

so this is the whole thing...! but its strange that in her maayka she got neglected but why she getting jealous from paratp? thats bad. Thankyou so much!.🤗
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

so this is the whole thing...! but its strange that in her maayka she got neglected but why she getting jealous from paratp? thats bad. Thankyou so much!.🤗

She didn't mention that why she neglected in her maayka & about jealousy, as i told u that she wants her son would be the next rana & Pratap's bravery, his love towards others his country as well as countrymen, his respect for elders all features are so perfect to become the next Rana...& she actually is in fear whether her dream would be fulfilled or not...jealousy comes this way...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: debasree04

She didn't mention that why she neglected in her maayka & about jealousy, as i told u that she wants her son would be the next rana & Pratap's bravery, his love towards others his country as well as countrymen, his respect for elders all features are so perfect to become the next Rana...& she actually is in fear whether her dream would be fulfilled or not...jealousy comes this way...

Oh...i understand.😃 thankyou so much.🤗
wishuwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There are no written updates for MP in 2 days. Can you please post it. Its just a humble request.
atominis thumbnail
Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

But I just want to suggest that we should be provided with a Suggestions and comments thread where we can offer suggestions for the forum.

Also, do we have a chat thread for MP forum? There is only an episode discussion thread. No chat thread (I am sorry if I was unable to locate it).

Please create one where we can chat with forum members. Thanks.

Many new ATs are coming up, so why not an AT on Kunwar Shakti? The boy's talented and his character is one of the most important characters in the show even if with grey shades. So I think he deserves an AT too. Someone please make one for him. 😊

Please also provide a characters' AT (kind of like DKDM forum) where we can discuss some other important but shown on/off characters like Som, Raawat Ji, Guru Raghvendra etc. as they have their stint in the show.

Thanks.

And sorry, if this was the wrong place to post this. 😳
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Skepblun

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

But I just want to suggest that we should be provided with a Suggestions and comments thread where we can offer suggestions for the forum.

Also, do we have a chat thread for MP forum? There is only an episode discussion thread. No chat thread (I am sorry if I was unable to locate it).

Please create one where we can chat with forum members. Thanks.

Many new ATs are coming up, so why not an AT on Kunwar Shakti? The boy's talented and his character is one of the most important characters in the show even if with grey shades. So I think he deserves an AT too. Someone please make one for him. 😊

Please also provide a characters' AT (kind of like DKDM forum) where we can discuss some other important but shown on/off characters like Som, Raawat Ji, Guru Raghvendra etc. as they have their stint in the show.

Thanks.

And sorry, if this was the wrong place to post this. 😳

Agree!!! I think we need viewbie also then all these are possible very easy way !!!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Guys there is a chat thread
If you want to find some imp links of the forum, visit

Generally it is updated from time to time. IF nnot do pm me or Amor, or the GMs. we will help you out😳

About the AT threads...We have MP, Udaisingh, and few other ATs ...if you guys want to open a particular AT, you can ask for permission.

About the Suggestions...Let us see, I will ask the higher DTs, if they permit, Me or Amor will make one!😳
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I never understood why Sajja Bai not got importance as a queen. US only gives importance to Bhatyani and talks to Jawanta Bai because she is the elder queen and mom of Pratap. Sajja has given the King two sons while the other 2 queens have 1. So for Kings sons are important but Sajja never got acknowledged for this. ðŸ˜•

How come US never got a daughter. Would he have killed his wife if she gave birth to a girl ðŸ˜¡

How did Bhatyani knew she is getting a son. Dont tell me there were ultrasound type things those days as well ðŸ˜†

Sorry for so many questions
Just curious  
Edited by Soni. - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soni.

I never understood why Sajja Bai not got importance as a queen. US only gives importance to Bhatyani and talks to Jawanta Bai because she is the elder queen and mom of Pratap. Sajja has given the King two sons while the other 2 queens have 1. So for Kings sons are important but Sajja never got acknowledged for this. ðŸ˜•

How come US never got a daughter. Would he have killed his wife if she gave birth to a girl ðŸ˜¡

How did Bhatyani knew she is getting a son. Dont tell me there were ultrasound type things those days as well ðŸ˜†

Sorry for so many questions
Just curious  

Udai Singh has 20 wives & 25 sons & daughter also.
He gave importance Bhatyani most because he loved her...while Jaywanta got importance because she was Maharani of Udai Singh...others no rani got so much importance from US...at least we know Sajjyabai's name while we dnt know about others 17 wives of US.
US has also girls but there are no such prominent news about them so MP kept them aside 😆
And about ur last question may be their astrologer said this...as we saw in MP, US was doing some jagya with that purohit for his son 😛
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hay want to know y US tool oath not to See RANI JAIWANTABAI'S face again?